• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Dennis

Banned
a1m said:
This thread is full of these damn "bandwidth exceeded" messages, CMOOON.

Use tinypic for uploading the pics ffs, http://tinypic.com/

Yeah man, it so frustrating reading the description and just knowing it would be epic fap time and then you get that "bandwidth exceeded" message.

Blue balls total.

Lucc

i like this Saber cosplay

13yidmf.jpg

212yau1.jpg

she has some pretty good tifa cosplay too. might look for them later

lunlunqq

Ledsen said:
Holy christ who is that :O

edit: Might be jailbait, but so hard to tell with japanese girls :/

That's Yukari from Person 3. I slept her in that game, so she's already mine.. together with all the other Persona girls.

Zenith

Banned
lunlunqq said:
That's Yukari from Person 3. I slept her in that game, so she's already mine.. together with all the other Persona girls.

so we do get to bang her? I got up to the point with some innuendo-laden conversation before I quit the game due to gameplay.

Wow, CG enhanced Soldier and Chell are pretty incredible.

_dementia said:
some of these posts are years old dude give them a break

Yes but if they'd been uploaded to a free tinypic account they'd still be available in spite of being years old.

Zomba13

Wow. Some really good ones and some laughably bad ones.
I can't believe though that these Persona 4 ones haven't been posted.
148153-14aa1276fcce68.jpg

PERSONA_4___Protagonist_by_dees2013.jpg

1132109-persona_4___never_more_by_mintochuu_super.jpg

14a9ceb6662552-noscale.jpg

1130700-persona4_super.jpg

lunlunqq

shit... those P4 cosplayers' costumes are good, but the people are all ugly... what's up with that? why can we have some quality P4 girls like that Yukari from the previous page??? I need to see some quality real-life versions of Chie, Yukiko, and Naoto!!!!!!! :mad:

edit: this "fox" cosplay and the Teddie above are the best P4 cosplay so far... this is just sad.

2173635.jpg

lunlunqq said:
shit... those P4 cosplayers' costumes are good, but the people are all ugly... what's up with that? why can we have some quality P4 girls like that Yukari from the previous page??? I need to see some quality real-life versions of Chie, Yukiko, and Naoto!!!!!!! :mad:

edit: this "fox" cosplay and the Teddie above are the best P4 cosplay so far... this is just sad.

2173635.jpg
]
...ugly?

Lucc

actually i'm not sure if they are shoped. she might be a doll though^^

i think she was called Liu

255kz28.jpg

161al8o.jpg

here is a pic with a link:

swfhft.jpg

i got them from another forum myself. detective gaf i pass it over to you. find her real name ! :D

selig

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
I...uh...

<3

I was about to quote her. Finally a Japanese girl with the right proportions AND not looking like a doll (*shudders at the sight of the Saber-cosplay).

hteng said:
weird, i rarely see any people cosplay western game characters... too much bald space marine?

Gears_cosplay.jpg

it's out there

I actually like this Gears of War cosplay, but if I'm not mistaken the armor replicas are actually made by a professional company.

_dementia said:
http://fidgit.com/Gears_cosplay.jpg[img]

it's out there

I actually like this Gears of War cosplay, but if I'm not mistaken the armor replicas are actually made by a professional company.[/QUOTE]
Semi-professional, the whole story is here (I think its the same guys):

[url]http://www.oxmonline.com/article/features/gears-war-epic-journey[/url]

Pretty cool stuff

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
_dementia said:
Gears_cosplay.jpg

it's out there

I actually like this Gears of War cosplay, but if I'm not mistaken the armor replicas are actually made by a professional company.
The proportions are wrong, they don't look like giant babies anymore.

Darklord

Banned
radiantdreamer said:
Good to see that this thread is alive again!

nellea9pc5.jpg

I do love me a good persocom.

destinyswimsuit01hd5.jpg

Nice! Although, why do so many Japanese women have bad teeth? It's such a turn off seeing a cute Japanese girl with a mouth full of horribly crooked teeth. :(

I'm probably going to try and make this a daily bump effort. Maybe. Please contribute to this thread!!!

destiny12cw1.jpg

4290622874154750e7foos6.jpg

cosplay400ge5.jpg

Keberus Army, GO!!!

professionalgradejinrohir4.jpg

So badass..

costumeotakon2002fansvigi3.jpg

And then done wrong.

haruhiks1.jpg

Crazy contacts!

bssl01bh3.jpg

kipi0004ni4.jpg

2643vwkob5.jpg
n5252tzt7.jpg
2n0o96gki0.jpg

Couple of favorites:
j6gil4wh.jpg

gundam2.jpg

Moar LOLz

29ga1qe.jpg

Sailormoon fan much?

CIMG0243.jpg

I always knew he was a whore!

cosplaycajademetalgeario7.jpg

This person tried too hard.

_dementia said:
Gears_cosplay.jpg

it's out there

Looks better then some dude at my uni a few years ago who tried to be marcus using a black bin bag as the suit (seriously)

Raide

Dedication Through Light said:
Isnt this the one from the movie?
deathnotecosplaybydontcbc7.jpg

Thats defo the one from the Anime.

As for moaning about damn cute girls with bad teeth...WTF man! :lol

That Sakura one is also pretty darn cute. :D

Ratba

Unconfirmed Member
selig said:
most of thes japanese girls look like jailbat

Well, anyone I see girls doing the cosplay thing at shrines or places in Japan they are always 15 and one of them is usually a boy dressed as a woman...

Top Bottom