• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Mafia |OT| Keep Your Vote On The Payload

Mazre

VOTE: franconp

Switching ABs target with scum is the most viable explanation for his death to me. Cabot commuter claim actually solidifies that, as scum would have to know that he was commuting to know to target AB directly rather than target Cabot.

nin1000

Banned

Switching ABs target with scum is the most viable explanation for his death to me. Cabot commuter claim actually solidifies that, as scum would have to know that he was commuting to know to target AB directly rather than target Cabot.

Sorry Frank but this makes the most sense.

Mazre

End of day updates
SZq0304.png
7cp0r8Q.png

Confirmed by others/events (in part or in whole)
nin1000
cabot
*splinter
melonrabbit

Feel better about (yesterdays vote, could've been a bus but leaning positive):
XamtheKing
Bronx-Man
Ty4on

Scum Reading:
franconp
blargonaut (scum/neutral/blarg?)
stanleypalmtree

Other
kingkitty

kingkitty

I guess this is a good time to role claim.

I am donald trump's favorite character.

I am the great Hanzo.

My role is town tracker, and I did a SONIC ARROW on AB. According to my findings, he visited no one, which seems odd but there you have it fam.

kingkitty

Did he visit no one or did you receive no result?

it says my "target" visited no one.

I think it's possible AB was switched with someone else, and I got the result from that someone else instead

and then that someone else was targeted with death, which instead caused AB's death.

franconp

I guess this is a good time to role claim.

I am donald trump's favorite character.

I am the great Hanzo.

My role is town tracker, and I did a SONIC ARROW on AB. According to my findings, he visited no one, which seems odd but there you have it fam.

It would make sense if cabot is a commuter. He wouldn't move as cabot wasn't there. The question is how he died. I don't think mafia would target him has he was supposed to move to someone else.

Can you give us all your investigations?

Ty4on

I think it's possible AB was switched with someone else, and I got the result from that someone else instead

and then that someone else was targeted with death, which instead caused AB's death.

I don't think that would work. They'd still be targeting a hider just through a switch.

*Splinter

So if Cabot is a commuter: kitty's result makes sense, but AB's death does not. Scum would have to know Cabot is a commuter, either by role cop or because Cabot is scum.

Or AB targeted nin, who is scum.

Or something something switcher.

Cabot, why do you still trust nin?

*Splinter

Trying to save fran with the claim I guess. Seems really stupid though.
He seems to be suggesting Fran is lying though:

Although maybe that was a clever way to let us suggest the other ideas ourselves.

Actually re-reading that post I'm not sure it makes sense. Hmm.

*Splinter

Also commuter and hider on the same team seems a bit harsh, although there were a few strong kills floating around this game so I dunno.

kingkitty

He seems to be suggesting Fran is lying though:

Although maybe that was a clever way to let us suggest the other ideas ourselves.

Actually re-reading that post I'm not sure it makes sense. Hmm.

i thought it could be a possibility, but typhoon pointed out the hider stuff, so i dunno

Bronx-Man

Banned

This is a pretty good explanation, and franc was already my top scum so far.

kingkitty

N1 and 2 I didn't do shit.

N3 my target was Bronx-Man, the target visited no one.

N4 my target was AB, the target visited no one.

I am the best Hanzo there ever was.

franconp for organization sake, who did you switch each day?

franconp

N1 and 2 I didn't do shit.

N3 my target was Bronx-Man, the target visited no one.

N4 my target was AB, the target visited no one.

I am the best Hanzo there ever was.

franconp for organization sake, who did you switch each day?

I already said:

N1 myself with Stanley
N2 myself with Barry
N3 Mazre with Melon
N4 Mazre with you

franconp

I can't understand how AB died. If what KK says is true and he didn't go anywhere how did he died? I would think that, as AB was a hider, scum wouldn't target him but his targets? But if he didn't move does that mean they target him? Isn't it weird? With his power is very unlikely that they would hit him.

They roleblocked and NK'd him?

Or Kitty is lying and isn't a tracker and said that to help out a scummate. Which seems doesn't seems super likely to me.

A lot of the actions of scum are rather strange. Cherry is still bothering me.

Top Bottom