• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Mafia |OT| Keep Your Vote On The Payload

nin1000

Banned
Trust me when I say that I and Cabot are town.

But I am ok with you guys lynching me in order to clear the both of us. If you guys decide to Lynch Ty4on.

*Splinter

You didn't think Cabot still being here was strange? Confirmed town, unknown PR, discussion leader.

I don't understand what happened to Zeke if nin is indeed scum.

I say we lynch Cabot first though. He's been keenly pointing out "if nin is killed it confirms me!" for days, even though he'd be a top NK candidate even without the cop check. It was all for the sake of justifying his and nin's continued survival.

franconp

Interesting. Fran do you just have bad reading ability or are you missing the scum on purpose

Just bad reading it seems. But I was right with Eze, so give me some credit. Cherry Bomb dissapering for the entire phase threw me off. One would expect a mafia player to be at least a little participative and her companions asking for help.

For the record I switched Mazre with Kingkitty.

And I think AB hit one scum. It's the only way it make sense his death. Also we can confirm Splinter and melon.

I would like to hear from Blarg but I'm voting Stanley this day.

cabot

AB was a big target throughout almost every day, so it's pretty likely scum NK'd him.

On the other hand, it seems pretty likely that he targeted to hide behind scum and died immediately.

The PM literally says if he chose to hide behind scum, he dies immediately.

Yes that proves he could have hidden behind scum and died. He'd only be NKed if scum knew he want hiding behind someone which is very unlikely.

cabot

You didn't think Cabot still being here was strange? Confirmed town, unknown PR, discussion leader.

I say we lynch Cabot first though. He's been keenly pointing out "if nin is killed it confirms me!" for days, even though he'd be a top NK candidate even without the cop check. It was all for the sake of justifying his and nin's continued survival.

You've been dead wrong all games lover. I can buy you being wrong one more time.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The night ends and Splinter immediately goes "Hey gus, let's kill Cabot. Like let's really really kill Cabot. Y'know cause he's scum and all."

Nothing suspicious here at all.

Ty4on

He just seemed like typical town cabot so the check solidified it to me. The lack of a NK is also weird.

nin1000

Banned
Hurts to see that *splinter is indeed confirmed town. his bad play is now solidified by him being confirmed. But sorry mate. This won't you get a free pass for trying to Lynch Cabot. sorry but that's retarded.

nin1000

Banned
I'm not gonna fight it, we're in a good position. My top scum is Fran.

Good luck.

Go after fran. Feel free to Lynch me in order to clear Cabot or vice versa. The thing is though. You lynch either me or Cabot and the one that is not lynched will likely get nk.

Other than a big told you so you will be at the same position that you are today.

*Splinter

Hurts to see that *splinter is indeed confirmed town. his bad play is now solidified by him being confirmed. But sorry mate. This won't you get a free pass for trying to Lynch Cabot. sorry but that's retarded.
The hider targeted you or Cabot last night and now he's dead. Ignoring that information is the only thing that's "retarded"

franconp

I'm not gonna fight it, we're in a good position. My top scum is Fran.

Good luck.

We have a leverage so if everyone want to lynch me I'm good. I'm just a town switcher and I haven't lied, all the switchs are what I said. If all of you want confirmation I'm ok.

I still think Stanley is the remaining scum. Maybe someone can gives us more info because there was no NK last night. If there is a roleblocker we can finish this now.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Where is Blarg? The motherfucker can't just sit out an entire day and come back when it's time to vote. Town or scum, that's just being a dick.

I'm leaning Fran or Blarg.

Cherry seemed like she was sacrificed to clear some scum hiding as "town". Her lack of response and willingness to be lynched is very troubling to me. I think we should keep that in mind with the decision we make today.

I will be away until this evening but will try my best to keep up with the thread.

Ty4on

Blarg was trying to make a tie. I guess Sorian chose not to count his unvote? But if that unvote had counted (and I hadn't voted) it would have been a tie.

I'm guessing Sorian didn't count it because it was Unvote: Ty4on when his vote was on Cherry.

franconp

Blarg posted gifs and voted wherever he could tie the vote. He didn't force a lynch on anyone.

He unvoted Tyon before deadline. All the 3 votes were at the same time.

It could be him lynching her to get town credit. Maybe that's why he didn't post all day. He could have been waiting for her to talk in the scum thread?

*Splinter

He unvoted Tyon before deadline. All the 3 votes were at the same time.

It could be him lynching her to get town credit. Maybe that's why he didn't post all day. He could have been waiting for her to talk in the scum thread?
No, his vote was on Cherry. "Unvote: Ty4on" was misdirection, and Sorian chose not to count the unvote.

Ty4on

I wouldn't be against a fran or Blarg lynch today. Leaning fran because of switcher stuff and Blarg sorta saving me yesterday.

*Splinter

I wouldn't be against a fran or Blarg lynch today. Leaning fran because of switcher stuff and Blarg sorta saving me yesterday.
Mazre and myself swung the vote yesterday (it's a shame we are both already confirmed -.-)

But why would "saving" you be suspicious anyway?

franconp

Fran being a scum switcher gives us an alternative explanation for AB's death. I'm not entirely against testing that first.

But I couldn't target AB. I can switch individual targets so I can only switch his targets. My switch goes before his hide but his action is still in place. So if I target AB I just switch him with someone else and then he hide behind his target. To kill AB I should know his target and switch it with a scum.

*Splinter

But I couldn't target AB. I can switch individual targets so I can only switch his targets. My switch goes before his hide but his action is still in place. So if I target AB I just switch him with someone else and then he hide behind his target. To kill AB I should know his target and switch it with a scum.
Right, so the accusation is that you switched either Cabot or nin with scum.

The fact that I have to explain this means either Fran is town and hadn't considered this or he's scum and playing dumb. I'm really not hopeful about our chances on a Fran lynch.

franconp

Right, so the accusation is that you switched either Cabot or nin with scum.

The fact that I have to explain this means either Fran is town and hadn't considered this or he's scum and playing dumb. I'm really not hopeful about our chances on a Fran lynch.

We don't know who he targeted. That's why I wanted him to give us one between 3 options. As there could be only one scum I'm hoping he played more aggresively and targeted someone he thought scum.

*Splinter

We don't know who he targeted. That's why I wanted him to give us one between 3 options. As there could be only one scum I'm hoping he played more aggresively and targeted someone he thought scum.
He told us he was going back to his original plan (ie. Cabot or nin). Doing anything else after that would be inviting a disaster.

*Splinter

I'm just wondering what would happen if Cabot commuted, and both AB and scum targeted him. Does AB somehow get hit by the scum kill? That sounds like nonsense. Would Sorian be nonsense?

Would he?

cabot

I'm just wondering what would happen if Cabot commuted, and both AB and scum targeted him. Does AB somehow get hit by the scum kill? That sounds like nonsense. Would Sorian be nonsense?

Would he?

I clarified.if he hit me when commuting it'd be the same as doing nothing. He'd only die if scum targeted him

franconp

He told us he was going back to his original plan (ie. Cabot or nin). Doing anything else after that would be inviting a disaster.

OK. I'm okay with a lynch this phase. Last night I switched Mazre with KK. After I flip and all of you are certain the next phase lynch either Nin of Cabot.

Top Bottom