• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Party: Come and watch as the lulz ensue... hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

soultron

Banned
whitehawk said:
If no one wants to host an east (Canada?) party, we could at least rent some hall out and party there, or go to a bar/pub. Because there is no way I'm hosting one :lol
Our party would be the most bangin'est.

Seriously Toronto-GAF, let's do this shit.

So I stopped watching the livestream around 1:30 EST (10:30 PST) last night, what happened after that? (I don't feel like reading the entire thread)

MNC

Hoo shit, the party ensued and it looked like a blast! :lol :lol That's so awesome. Something more in the European area next time plox :(

cooljeanius said:
So I stopped watching the livestream around 1:30 EST (10:30 PST) last night, what happened after that? (I don't feel like reading the entire thread)
The chat got a couple girls to strip and a fight broke out.

feel

oracrest said:
gafparty1.gif
:lol :lol

donkey show said:
Found my vids of the GAFterparty. Will upload soon.
Do it! I think your phone has a good angle of the rose-session. I just watched mine a second ago and realized that random guy on the street called me M Night too :lol

Xal-Shoota said:
Do it! I think your phone has a good angle of the rose-session. I just watched mine a second ago and realized that random guy on the street called me M Night too :lol

I need the video of this man calling you M. Knight

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Really glad it went smoothly and everyone seemed to have a good time. :D

Anything springs up on the East Coast either northeast or southeast let me know, have family in both NY and FL so I travel between the two quite often.

MiDNiGHTS said:
I need the video of this man calling you M. Knight
It's processing on youtube right now. Soon, very soon.

And pics!

M. Night, me, and polyh3dron reppin dudebro. Cool story.

lagaf01.jpg

Demon GAFpic!!!

lagaf02.jpg

In the streets of Hollywood. We all chipped in and bought roses from some dude. :lol

lagaf03.jpg

This has to be photoshopped (I think that's Skies).

lagaf04.jpg

Irish

So, who was the guy we nicknamed "Drum Tutor" (guy in the darker blue shirt with vertical white stripes)? Was that Muscle?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Juicy Bob said:
Did we ever figure out who the guy in the red shirt was?

That's my brother (the one on the stream in the red stripped polo shirt). He plays Chewbacca on Jimmy Kimmel Live. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom