• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza dipped in milk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew.

NQZG8.jpg

I've never tried pepsi milk but coke milk is pretty good if it doesn't separate (which iirc I've never had happen with brand name co co co la).

But not something I have often, been years since I've had one. It's not that different from a float if you think about it.

You can't use the cheap shit tho, it separates.

Tagyhag

Here's something that's good: (but if you hate soggy bread you'll throw up) You get some French loaf bread and you dip it in chocolate milk and let it soak up all the deliciousness.

You get some soft and moist bread that tastes amazing. But it only works with French loaf bread because you need bread that's already high quality and sturdy.

This pizza thing is going too far though.

akira28

ok. Pepperoni pizza and chocolate milk is a legitimately good combination. You do not dip them though. And it pretty much has to be pepperoni only.

lmao. so its fake. it has to be fake, otherwise why wouldn't @hyrulecitizen just take a picture of her pizza and milk instead of googling for Strax' pic?

I'm willing to consider another explanation.

When my mum got a ninja bullet thing she was so excited with the concept of blending everything that she did something like this. I went to her house, she handed me a glass of some liquid and asked me to eat it and tell her what I thought.

Me: *Drink* "what the hell is this?"
Mum: it's a supreme and milk
Me: ...

Strax

ok. Pepperoni pizza and chocolate milk is a legitimately good combination. You do not dip them though. And it pretty much has to be pepperoni only.

lmao. so its fake. it has to be fake, otherwise why wouldn't @hyrulecitizen just take a picture of her pizza and milk instead of googling for Strax' pic?

I'm willing to consider another explanation.

It's clearly not the same kinds of glass in those two pics so dno.

akira28

It's clearly not the same kinds of glass in those two pics so dno.

good eye. I didn't notice the slight curve in the glass on the right. the pepperoni ratio on the pizzas are different as well.

tables differ, etc. I suppose one could argue that its different dates but, she's trying to make a new thing and go viral.

This is the real story, holy shit.

Oh man, what if Strax is playing the long-con and took that photo then set-up that Twitter account years before the pizza photo just for this moment of glory on GAF? 8 years in the making finally cashing in.

That's gross, and people give me shit for warming my cereal up in the microwave. Smh

This is bad as putting ketchup on steak, eating snickers with a fork, and ketchup on French toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom