• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DataGhost

1. Realize that there's a very real chance orders won't open before release day.
  2. Setup mobile alerts from Wario64's Twitter.
  3. Sign up for NowInStock text, email, and browser alerts for all retailers.
  4. Setup NIS's back-up Google alerts, and forward them to your phone.
  5. Stop checking.
  6. Start using thread for entertainment value.
Problem is won't Wario64 notify you on things that aren't the SNES classic as well?

chrono01

Just to catch up to this thread (since I've been unavailable all day), I didn't miss the Super Famicom pre-orders yet in Japan, did I? I'd check the thread, but it's massive!

RedZaraki

Banned
I FIGURED IT OUT:

Nintendo is trying to set some kind of demented "Most units sold in 1 minute" record for any product on Amazon ever.

Notoriety.

This is a novelty for them. They don't care.

Megatron

Problem is won't Wario64 notify you on things that aren't the SNES classic as well?

Yes. Dear god I was overwhelmed today when he decided to tweet seemingly every sale price on psn. Worth it though, he also gave me the heads up for the amazon uk pre order.

Yup, and that made me reluctant at first, but I already caught another deal, so hey, lol.

NIS with all alerts setup is typically pretty damn reliable on its own though. How I've gotten a LOT of amiibo. Some other GAFers have shared some other alert setups as well.

I hope the emulation is better than the NESC. The Digital Foundry analysis of the NESC had me slightly disappointed.

Yeah but you are supposed to hack your NESC and replace pretty much everything. Personally I was running Retroarch with the FCEUMM core. Way better color palette for a kickoff.

DataGhost

Yup, and that made me reluctant at first, but I already caught another deal, so hey, lol.

NIS with all alerts setup is typically pretty damn reliable on its own though. How I've gotten a LOT of amiibo. Some other GAFers have shared some other alert setups as well.

Yeah I set up NIS and hopefully it's good enough to secure me one unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom