• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodbye, NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

David___

Banned
He didn't mention concurrent users, and on the site's main page it says there are 197k members so...

197k which include

all banned users ever
all the people who left that will never come back
inactive accounts
all users who registered and weren't approved
lurkers

the number means nothing

Joe T.

That you are an attention seeking alt-right moron?

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

JordanN

Banned
Nothing? Someone was correcting you because you didn't think.

The thread says "Goodbye Neogaf".
If he wanted to direct the thread at anyone but the site, he should have said such or else what are you doing?

It's like the guy who created the Mario Odyssey Thread in Gaming but made the topic to be about something else. I can't read people's minds if they're being deceiving.

Get some help EB. You're a smart enough guy so I'm sure you're already doing that. Don't do anything fucking stupid over this girl man. There will be others. Probably your best bet to take a break from the internet for a while. Get outside. Get some exercise. I've had my heart ripped out numerous times too bro. You can bounce back from this shit. Just set some goals for yourself and focus on yourself for a while. Then when you're ready, try the dating thing again.

You got lots of people concerned about you and want to see you do good. So just try your best man. This shit will pass.

Senua

Gold Member
Get some help EB. You're a smart enough guy so I'm sure you're already doing that. Don't do anything fucking stupid over this girl man. There will be others. Probably your best bet to take a break from the internet for a while. Get outside. Get some exercise. I've had my heart ripped out numerous times too bro. You can bounce back from this shit. Just set some goals for yourself and focus on yourself for a while. Then when you're ready, try the dating thing again.

You got lots of people concerned about you and want to see you do good. So just try your best man. This shit will pass.
Yea man the fuck up.

Blam

Dude you need to man up, and get your shit together. Don't let yourself get consumed by what she did.

JordanN

Banned
Telling him to "man up" is just gonna make him feel even shittier

god have you guys ever consoled anyone

I'll never understand girlfriend/boyfriend problems.

In the sense that there are 7 billion people on earth. Obsessing over one is over the top.

Whenever these threads happen, the only post that matters is "it's over, now move on".

breakfuss

In the sense that there are 7 billion people on earth. Obsessing over one is over the top.

Whenever these threads happen, the only post that matters is "it's over, now move on".

You’re an idiot

Painguy

Hey homie. I hope you are doing ok. Please don't let this little bump get you down. Think of it as an opportunity of growth, and experience, and build off that. There are many more opportunities out there waiting.

At the end of the day you shouldn't let someone else dictate your happiness. Always put yourself 1st before others because you are the most important thing in your own life, not anyone else.

i-Lo

I didn't realize what it was originally about. Thanks to the poster who informed us.

Imagine being this much of a pussy.

Wtf?

This post is so daft. Ffs, I understand the necessity for tough love at times but given you know nothing of him or his situation in detail, it's mighty fucking condescending and dismissive let alone the premise of the argument made is patently false.

If you don't understand it, then why are you still here giving out hot takes? Just shut UP, dude. You're the exact opposite of helpful right now.

Earthbound, buddy, if you're still reading then hit me up on PM so we can Discord or something.

Lulubop

I mean if you followed this dude on reset you know he meet a women much younger than him online, never met her in person and has only been her online boyfriend for about a month. He was already talking about moving and crazy shit despite people telling him to chill. It's clear he needs to make a big step back from the dating scene.

gaming_noob

I mean if you followed this dude on reset you know he meet a women much younger than him online, never met her I person and has only been her online boyfriend for about a month. He was already talkiing about moving and crazy shit despite people telling him to chill. It's clear he needs to make a big step back from the dating scene.

Ahhhhh hahahahaha!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom