• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

storl026

Leaving very positive feedback for Mizzou Gaming. Item arrived timely & as described, and s/he had great communication. Highly recommended!

Akim

Banned
Akim said:
Disclaimer: If this is not ok, let me know and I will edit.

Disclaimer 2: I've traded here like 15 times (maybe more), but I don't feel like hunting down my rep.

I've got a battlenet account that I don't play anymore, and that I don't ever plan on playing again. I'm just kinda over games at this point and I need money for school.

The account has the following:
Starcraft 2 (Collector's edition)

World of Warcraft account with Cataclysm. The account has a level 85 warrior, 80 mage, and 80 druid. I haven't logged on since like 1 week after Cataclysm launch.

World of Warcraft account with Burning Crusade and really no relevant characters. The original WoW is the Collector's Edition on this account. (It has the Diablo, Panda, and Zerg pets)

Diablo 2
Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction

Warcraft 3
Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

Send me a PM if you are interested. I'll just turn over the account/password. Again, if I can't do this just let me know.

fFwNR.jpg

One more time. this thing must goooooooooo. Make me an offer.

Have:
--Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey DS - $17 shipped first class

Comes with cart, case, game, manual, new + unopened soundtrack, but no slip cover. Paypal only. PM me please!

Inarius

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Bout to post this up on goozex now that they are taking 3ds stuff. Anyone interested before I do?

Have:
Super monkey ball 3d (3ds)

Want:
Rayman 3d (3ds)
Lego star wars 3 (3ds)

Would prefer rayman, but im interested in either.

For your consideration, I have the following games for sale:
All games are in great condition, like new, adult owned!(US, PS3)

Gran Turismo 5- $30
Killzone 3- $30 Sold
MLB 11 The Show- $30 Sold
Bulletstorm: Limited Edition-$30 (online pass hasn't been used)
Dead Space 2: Limited Edition- $30 (Online Pass hasn't been used)
Playstation Move Controller-$35
Playstation Navigation Controller-$25

paypal preferred
photo-7.jpg

Edit: I've got to fly back east this weekend due to a family death, so I need a bit of cash.

I've got a Bose® SoundDock® Portable digital music system - Gloss Black(http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000V2FJAS/?tag=neogaf0e-20, that I could split with, I've only used for around an hour, and that was just the day I got it. Includes all accessories, need to sale fast 300$ shipped.

Downhome

As great that SSF4 is, I made a bad decision on picking that one up just because of reviews. I have tried getting into fighting games for 20 years now, and they just aren't for me. I dig them for a few fights, but I always lose interesting almost instantly. The game is fantastic, the 3D is very effective even in the normal fights, but I just wont play it hardly at all.

So I'm up for trading it straight up with another 3DS game, just let me know what you have (I have Pilotwings and Nintendogs+Cats). Thanks!

suaveric

I'm selling the rest of my DS games. Everything is in amazing shape, I don't smoke and treat all my stuff with respect. They all come with their original boxes and manuals, the only thing really missing from any of them is the original shrink wrap.

I'm going to ship the game via USPS with tracking. It will be $5 for shipping any one game, but if you want two or more, the shipping will be $7.50 total for as many as you want. I'm open to international shipping, but obviously it will cost more, so we would have to work something out.

Payments will be via PayPal:

Dragon Quest 4 $11
Dragon Quest 5 $65
Advance Wars Dual Strike $17
Advance Wars Days of Ruin $10
Tetris DS $19
Planet Puzzle League $9

Crisis

Banned
Guys, I wouldn't normally do this, except it seems like there is a fucking epidemic of this going around and I really feel the need to say something about it.

So I've approached a few people for items and I've got some items for sale. These are the obvious and easy transactions of the B/S/T. The problem that seems to be arising is when it comes time to communicate with someone in regards to things being bought/sold in here. If you are selling an item to someone, you cannot disappear outright or for days at a time, especially after a buyer has gone through the effort of contacting you through your own email. This increases exponentially when you've ALREADY REPLIED TO THEM. Secondly, if you are trying to barter with someone over the price of their item or seeing if you can negotiate a deal or better rate for purchasing multiple items, it is generally considered a good idea to READ YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Or at the very least, say SOMETHING back to them. I don't appreciate being jerked around by this. There's too many good buyers/sellers here to deal with people who are doing that.

th3dude

Anyone have an original, complete (non greatest hits) copy of Uncharted? I'd like to re-buy this to keep in my collection and play through the series again before 3 comes out.

Crisis said:
Guys, I wouldn't normally do this, except it seems like there is a fucking epidemic of this going around and I really feel the need to say something about it.

So I've approached a few people for items and I've got some items for sale. These are the obvious and easy transactions of the B/S/T. The problem that seems to be arising is when it comes time to communicate with someone in regards to things being bought/sold in here. If you are selling an item to someone, you cannot disappear outright or for days at a time, especially after a buyer has gone through the effort of contacting you through your own email. This increases exponentially when you've ALREADY REPLIED TO THEM. Secondly, if you are trying to barter with someone over the price of their item or seeing if you can negotiate a deal or better rate for purchasing multiple items, it is generally considered a good idea to READ YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Or at the very least, say SOMETHING back to them. I don't appreciate being jerked around by this. There's too many good buyers/sellers here to deal with people who are doing that.

co-signed

Crisis said:

Perhaps it is worth pointing out that ease of service is a tad different than communicative abilities. I know its a lot of work, but I would definately make a dual distinction between giving certain people a positive feed back for quality of product and services rendered and sometimes negative feedback for communication. Have you ever considered a dual feedback system?

Crisis

Banned
Onion_Relish said:
Perhaps it is worth pointing out that ease of service is a tad different than communicative abilities. I know its a lot of work, but I would definately make a dual distinction between giving certain people a positive feed back for quality of product and services rendered and sometimes negative feedback for communication. Have you ever considered a dual feedback system?

Maybe I would consider doing that if I could find someone willing to help maintain it and such on a regular basis. But then there's the issue of past feedback and that kind of thing. The current system works well, but it was headache to make it happen. And then there's a subjective nature to communication. I don't want to make it seem like there's a ton of rules for selling in here, but I was really hoping that we didn't need to go here. Unfortunately, that's life.

knee

Onion_Relish said:

Dual feedback is a bad idea. The current system is mostly fine (Coming from a Blue, I still think 'Gold' should be around 30+ good transactions). Feedback should only be about completed transactions and to try to thwart scammers-- not about whether people write back.

All you can really do it chalk it up as a difficulty of doing business with someone that isn't directly in front of you.

CyReN

CyReN Unemployed Sale!

PS3 Slim 160gb package
(everything is in "Like New Condition".) Current asking price is $240.

• Ps3 Slim 160gb
  • PS3 Dual Shock Controller + Charging cord
  • PS3 AV cord
  • HDMI Cord
  • PS3 Blu Ray Remote
  • Uncharted 2
  • PS3 Real Triggers

Pictures:

5wy34p.jpg

25zt7yg.jpg

Payment:
I'm looking to get the payment gifted on Paypal. Message me a price+shipping you think is good and I'll message back to you.

Feedback History by me

• Ebay rating of: 132 (100%)
  • CAG Feedback of: 5 (100%)

I'm selling to fund my summer courses for college.

pitt_norton

Oh man... I didn't know this thread existed!

Anyway, I'll let you guys know what I have up on eBay at the moment. See if anything tickles your fancy :p

ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME N64 CARDBOARD STORE DISPLAY

ORIGINAL 3 DISC CHRONO TRIGGER CD SOUNDTRACK

TWO PIKMIN CD JAPANESE SINGLES

STREETS of RAGE 2 for SEGA GAME GEAR

UNOPENED/UNUSED DUAL SHOCK CONTROLLER FOR PLAYSTATION

-------------------------

Ah what the hell... These are some other items you may have an interest in:

ASSORTED STAR WARS FIGURES

THE ULTIMATE BUFFY and ANGEL COMIC COLLECTION

U2 SINGLES COLLECTION (from circa 1990-mid 2000s)

SILVER SLIM APPLE KEYBOARD

SEXY PINK 4GB iPOD NANO

6 QUENTIN TARANTINO SCREENPLAY BOOKS

I do have an eBay rating of 100% through 96 efforts of buying and selling!

Thanks for looking :)

Aselith

Positive feedback for Shanks. Everything arrived well packaged and in immaculate condition. He kept me informed at every step and let me know when my package had shipped. This has been an issue in the past so very grateful on that.

Shanks

Aselith said:
Positive feedback for Shanks. Everything arrived well packaged and in immaculate condition. He kept me informed at every step and let me know when my package had shipped. This has been an issue in the past so very grateful on that.

Positive feedback for Aselith as well! Super nice guy and great to work with!

isny

napkin dispenser
vocab said:
Selling:

Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright Justice for all
SSFIV (PS3)
Hotel Dusk
Elite Beat Agents

Want:

Money
Hyperdimension Neptunia

PM'ed!

+1 for Caj814

Going to also bump my list here =D

WTS/WTT Disney Movie Rewards (DMR) Blu Ray Codes

(Looking to get $2.00 each. Also willing to trade for Club Nintendo or other DMR codes)

DMR
Sleeping Beauty
Pinocchio
Wall-E
Up
Monsters Inc
Bugs Life
Ratatouille
Cars

WTB Nintendo DS Games

Mario 64 DS (Loose cart is fine)
Phoenix Wright: Justice For All (Complete)

PM please =)

Baconbitz

Banned
On the Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback list with positive feedback.
Please buy some stuff!! Please?
NEW PRICES ON MY STUFF!

Friends stuff:
Trying to sell some stuff for a friend.
Click all images to see the full size images.

BOOKS:

• All the books not including Tsubasa are 4 dollars. Tsubasa is 7 dollars.
  • All are sold as-is, and they pay for shipping.

Wii Games/accessories:

• Link's Crossbow Training + Zapper (Wii) (Envelope for game is damaged due to sticker
    on it, but game plays great) ($10+Shipping)
  • Deca Sports 2 Demo Disk (Sent from Hudson to me, $3)
  • Wii Speak Unit (Works great) ($10+Shipping)

GBA Game:
V8ZxUs.jpg

• Drill Dozer for GBA (No case.) ($3 dollars + shipping)

Unpictured items:

• 8 gig iPod Nano 4th gen

• iPod classic car charger: ($3 + shipping)
  • iPod classic case: ($3 + shipping)
    I will include this if you buy the car charger

Playstation games:

• Grand Turismo 2 ($5.00 + shipping) (Front and back of case are cracked but other then that the game is in a good condition. More images can be found here.)

Gameboy Advance games:

• Street Fighter Alpha 3 ($7.00 + shipping) (Cartridge only. Game works fine. Sticker has hole in it.)

Note: I accept cash, checks, iTunes cards, amazon gift cards, nintendo points cards, and psn cards for MY ITEMS ONLY.

PM me if you are interested

Mileena

Banned
I've got a mint copy of Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition I'm looking to trade for another PS3 title. Open to all offers, just send me a PM.

PS3 320 Gig - 4 months old new condition - 1 controller, AV cord, and Power Cord - $240 +shipping

Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3) - Great Condition - $35 +shipping

A Knight's Tale (Blu-ray disc) - $10 +shipping

The Social Network (blu-ray disc) - $13 +shipping

Inception (blu-ray disc) - $13 +shipping

Robin Hood Unrated Directors Cut (Blu-ray disc and DVD) - $13 +shipping

Star Wars Episode 1 Figures -

Adi Gallia - .00 series $12 +shipping
OOM-9 - .00 series $9 +shipping
Ric Olie - .00 series $8 +shipping
C-3PO - .00 series $10 +shipping
Chancellor Valorum - .00 series $12 +shipping
Darth Sidious - .00 series $12 +shipping

Dreamcast system, 2 controllers, AV cord, Powercord, 7 V mem cards, 1 rumble pack, and a VGA adapter - $40 +shipping

Skies of Arcadia (DC) - light surface scratch plays fine - $15 +shipping

Looking to sell:
Civilization V Activation Code for Steam $30 or trade for a buy-in to a 4 pack of Darkspore

Looking to buy:
PSP Go (Adult owned, as mint as possible) $100
Marvel v Capcom 3 for XBox 360 $35
Super Street Fighter IV for XBox 360 $10

Selling/Trading:
Blur - PS3 $16
Oblivion - 360 - $14
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, game only, comes in DS case - $7

or trade for Spiderman Shattered Dimensions - PS3.

All prices include shipping, US paypal only, or trade.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Looking to buy Crysis 2 for PS3 (or trade if you are interested in KZ3 or Homefront)

Also selling:

The Pacific, Blu-ray set, unopened, $35 shipped
PS Move Navigation Remote - used for less than an hour - $18 shipped

xaosslug

+1 super-duper fly, positive feedback for rc213! Awesome communication, negotiation, packaging, and shipping. So yeah, really awesome! <3

Frostburn

Spiderjericho said:
Positive feedback for Frostburn. Quick payment and great communication. Definitely a recommended buyer.

Super positive feedback for Spiderjericho! Super fast shipping and great communication, a stand up Neogaf member you can BELIEVE in.

Slightly belated positive feedback for jling84 and Ettie .

Good communication and quick shipping on both counts, and Ettie gave me a very good deal for combining items. Thanks a lot guys!

An Amazing, Big and hairy thumbs up POSITIVE FEEDBACK for storl026.

He shipped me a PSone Memory card all the way to the Canadas for absolutely $ZERO cost.

He didn't even let me pay for the shipping, I still have to get you back for that somehow.

img0393s.jpg

Wads

Banned
PS3:

Rock Band 2 PS3 Bundle (Instruments + Microphone + Game) 100 + 10 shipping (US Only)

2u4ljc6.jpg

Everything is in good condition. Some scuffs on the plastic of the guitar and I mostly just played the drums. PM if interested.

Crisis

Banned
EricHasNoPull said:
An Amazing, Big and hairy thumbs up POSITIVE FEEDBACK for storl026.

He shipped me a PSone Memory card all the way to the Canadas for absolutely $ZERO cost.

He didn't even let me pay for the shipping, I still have to get you back for that somehow.

img0393s.jpg

You know you'll pretty much have to let him put it in you now.

asdad123

wtb:

3DS games. Let me know if you have any for sale that you either beat or dont want.

The only game I have is Pilotwings and I want moreeeee :D

Thank you! Have a verified Paypal.

Crisis

Banned
Okay Atlus USA fans! I have some real treats for you today! I have come into possession of five incredibly rare Atlus USA trade demos. These were only given to members of the press for review purposes. They are full copies of the games, but come with no cases, cover art, or disc art. They work on any US PS2 and US PS3 and I do have the original sleeves for three of them. A quick search on eBay reveals that these are extremely rare and they go for a lot of money. One of these went for $99, and the others are so rare they're not on eBay. They are all used, but in great condition, and the same is true of the sleeves that I do have. I can provide pictures upon request! Without further ado, here's the list:

• Stella Deus (SLEEVE INCLUDED)
  • Samurai Western (no sleeve available)
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (SLEEVE INCLUDED)
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (SLEEVE INCLUDED)
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (This was originally sent INSIDE of the Shin Megami Tensei: DDS2 Original Soundtrack sleeve! The soundtrack AND sleeve IS included!)

Here's just a few pictures of the items in question. Again, I'd be happy to provide more upon request.

I really don't know how much interest there is in these items or how to appropriately price them given their rarity, but I can confirm that they are really fucking cool. I am starting the pricing at $40 for each game, shipped. Feel free to make me an offer via PM as well.

Additionally, I have a copy of Yakuza 2, for PS2. Complete with box, manual, and disc. There's one little section of the disc that's scratched, but it plays flawlessly. I'm asking $25 $20 shipped for that one.

*edit* Another item added!

Check out what I found in storage the other day! What I have here is a Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition steel book for the US PS2. Despite being packed away for YEARS, the exterior of the case is virtually flawless, save for one tiny scratch on the back of it. The discs came loose during a move, and they have a few minor scratches on them, but I can personally confirm the game works perfectly. More importantly, It still has everything with it, including the Making Of DVD, the manual, the quick Brady Games guide, and an unopened, completely-sealed Ada Wong laser art cell. I'll go for $35 shipped for this one.

Y5bzml.jpg

8R5k8l.jpg

vtmyGl.jpg

Baconbitz

Banned
On the Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback list with positive feedback.
Please buy some stuff!! Please?
NEW PRICES ON MY STUFF!

Friends stuff:
Trying to sell some stuff for a friend.
Click all images to see the full size images.

BOOKS:

• All the books not including Tsubasa are 4 dollars. Tsubasa is 7 dollars.
  • All are sold as-is, and they pay for shipping.

Wii Games/accessories:

• Link's Crossbow Training + Zapper (Wii) (Envelope for game is damaged due to sticker
    on it, but game plays great) ($10+Shipping)
  • Deca Sports 2 Demo Disk (Sent from Hudson to me, $3)
  • Wii Speak Unit (Works great) ($10+Shipping)

GBA Game:
V8ZxUs.jpg

• Drill Dozer for GBA (No case.) ($3 dollars + shipping)

Unpictured items:

• 8 gig iPod Nano 4th gen

• iPod classic car charger: ($3 + shipping)
  • iPod classic case: ($3 + shipping)
    I will include this if you buy the car charger

Playstation games:

• Grand Turismo 2 ($5.00 + shipping) (Front and back of case are cracked but other then that the game is in a good condition. More images can be found here.)

Gameboy Advance games:

• Street Fighter Alpha 3 ($7.00 + shipping) (Cartridge only. Game works fine. Sticker has hole in it.)

Note: I accept cash, checks, iTunes cards, amazon gift cards, nintendo points cards, and psn cards for MY ITEMS ONLY.

PM me if you are interested

CyReN

I'm looking to sell this and send it off Saturday.

It was bought in Nov 10'.

PS3 Slim 160gb package (everything is in "Like New Condition".) Current asking price is $240.

• Ps3 Slim 160gb
  • PS3 Dual Shock Controller + Charging cord
  • PS3 AV cord
  • HDMI Cord
  • PS3 Blu Ray Remote
  • Uncharted 2
  • PS3 Real Triggers

Pictures:

5wy34p.jpg

25zt7yg.jpg

Gunnar Optiks PPK - $50

289ympy.jpg

Payment:
I'm looking to get the payment gifted on Paypal. Message me a price+shipping you think is good and I'll message back to you.

Feedback History by me

• Ebay rating of: 132 (100%)
  • CAG Feedback of: 5 (100%)

I'm selling to fund my summer courses for college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom