• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweet Kirby merch from Sears (NSFW)

Tunavi

Banned
Chet Rippo said:
October 17th
gMHN8.png

coming.

shaowebb

Damn! They started dropping the links to the merch from the mirror. And I was soooo ordering the face towel of RapeDeDe fanart for someone too.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Wait...Free in store pick up? Why aren't we all ordering these?

Tyeforce said:
Yeah, no, you won't find that on deviantART, lol.
But the deviantART-like site for furries... ;D
For a second time tonight I'm conflicted: On one side I'm happy I can't remember the name of that site but on the other I'm upset that I know of that site's existence. :/

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Tyeforce said:
Yeah, no, you won't find that on deviantART, lol.
But the deviantART-like site for furries... ;D

Most probably wrong. The artstyle reminds me more of someone drawn by a Japanese... so pixiv!

shaowebb

artwalknoon said:
Well it looks like its been taken down, the link in the OP no longer works. I wonder who makes the bag?

Carson's Collectibles...oh shit does that means its on their site! GO! GO! GO!

Emitan

Jive Turkey said:
Wait...Free in store pick up? Why aren't we all ordering these?

For a second time tonight I'm conflicted: On one side I'm happy I can't remember the name of that site but on the other I'm upset that I know of that site's existence. :/
I have furry friends. I can never forget. Never D:

Boogiepop

Billychu said:
I have furry friends. I can never forget. Never D:
I... I once saw someone browsing that in a class, just... blatantly. Took me a second to figure out what the hell I was looking at, but... ugh.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Uh...what's up with this Carson Collectible company?

All of their stuff is like stock art and fan art pasted on different products...there is a silver-heart shaped watch with the promo art of Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong from Double Dash on the inside. :/

shaowebb

Reversed said:

LOL.

The images of the merch are up but the links don't work sadly. Let this be a lesson to Carson's Collectibles to AVOID STEALING ART AT RANDOM FROM THE INTERNET.

Greatest way ever to go down in flames for theft...trying to sell rape fanart of DeDeDe merchandise at Sears.

EDIT: Oh God it found its way over to Something Awful.

Tyeforce

Ookami-kun said:
Most probably wrong. The artstyle reminds me more of someone drawn by a Japanese... so pixiv!
Nope, it's not from pixiv, surprisingly. Does look like it could be, though.

And the artist has posted that they know about the whole situation, lol. They don't who the hell did it, though. This is so crazy. XD

Watch Da Birdie

Tyeforce said:

And the artist has posted that they know about the whole situation, lol. They don't who the hell did it, though. This is so crazy. XD

Why would you come forward and admit to drawing that? :0

Boss Doggie

Tyeforce said:

I don't think I've seen that in FurAff-*beeps* too.

Still, if you guys really want more Dedede stuff go look for it in pixiv.

Reversed

Uh? Searching "Dedede" shows a SFW drawing (apparently from Pixiv or DA, who knows) on the first and half of second pages. What's up with Carson's Collectibles?

shaowebb

Reversed said:
Uh? Searching "Dedede" shows a SFW drawing (apparently from Pixiv or DA, who knows) on the first and half of second pages. What's up with Carson's Collectibles?

Look for "drooling" then you get nothing but the King RapeDeDe fanart pages of him "drooling while eating".

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ookami-kun said:
Looking at twitter, it was drawn by some guy called Stormdragonblue.

Watch Da Birdie

Saw that someone on SA purchased one, and it apparently shipped meaning that this product physically exists. :0

shaowebb

Holy shit you guys...apparently someone found out these things have been available on their store since April 2010.

WTF Sears...seriously.

Boss Doggie

shaowebb said:
Holy shit you guys...apparently someone found out these things have been available on their store since April 2010.

WTF Sears...seriously.

Hahahah oh wow.

Then again I've seen weird stuff.

Top Bottom