• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sweet Kirby merch from Sears (NSFW)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Hahaha. Someone's ass is going to be fucked. No Pun intended. Whoever loaded that up is in trouble.

goldensun

Serenade said:
HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Pretty sure it's sold by a 3rd party. Not actually Sears.

Edit: Yup.

Sold by Carson's Collectibles

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
legbone said:
i am more disturbed by the fact that sears sells riot shields. what the fuck?
Americans have to protect themselves from Al Qaeda and eco-terrorists, you know.

Boogiepop

There's... no way to see this as not that, is there? Am I... missing something? I'm so confused, what the hell is going on?

Pennybags

wwm0nkey said:

Holy shit. My next buy after this sweet bag.

Edit: Sorry for the off-topic, but an Amazon review:

After the Canucks had their title stolen from them by the American dogs, I took to the streets with my fellow brethren to protest the imperialistic subjugation of International Hockey. As a father of 7 I felt it was my duty to stand up for my family as I did not want them in harm's way. I fell in with a group of like-minded patriots and we began to storm through the streets of Vancouver like a whirling dervish.

After looting a JC Penny's and torching an ice cream truck, we rounded a corner and were faced by a solid wall of Canada's finest. Their riot shields interlocked, their goose step march methodical, their truncheons glistening with the spittle and bodily fluids of their last encounter; they approached. With a cry of "Go Canucks!" we charged. Only to be met with the solid wall of force that is the Rothco Police Anti-Riot Protective Shield. We were pushed back, we surged again, and once again the Rothco Police Anti-Riot Protective Shield belayed our assault. At this point we realized that there was no way that our rebellion against International Hockey was going to succeed due to the Rothco Anti-Riot Protective Shield and we fled.

Had it not been for the Rothco Anti-Riot Protective Shield, I may have continued to embrace my baser instincts and done something I really regretted. Thank you Rothco Anti-Riot Protective Shield for saving my life.

jk-mox

Neo Member
My girlfriend says that if she ever catches me drooling while eating with another girl, she'll throw away my utensils....

Top Bottom