• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

last batch

iSJYTKl5nrtK4.jpg

ibkqeGfVkPcBsl.jpg

Those Arkham City shots remind me of all the things I wanted to do in that game but my save was lost. :( At least I was lucky enough to beat it before the save bug got me.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Those Arkham City shots remind me of all the things I wanted to do in that game but my save was lost. :( At least I was lucky enough to beat it before the save bug got me.
They made a patch that fixed the corrupt saves. If you didn't delete your saves, they'll probably be restored.

They made a patch that fixed the corrupt saves. If you didn't delete your saves, they'll probably be restored.

Oh wow really? Hopefully that works. I just thought the fix would prevent it from happening in the future. I didn't know it fixed old saves. Thanks!

Edit:

Welp apparently it was overwritten because it's gone and an empty save is in it's place. Oh well. Just another GFWL victim.

Yea I trust GFWL as much as I trust a crackhead with $6m. Worst platform EVER, I keep my Arkham City saves backed up elsewhere after having both my Dirt2 and Arkham Asylum saves randomly deleted with no reason at all.

Sethos

Banned
The major problem with Skyrim ENB is the damn smear / blur, it's in every.single.ENB I've seen it it makes my head hurt, such a shame :( Not them I'm against blur but it has to be done correctly.

Desaan

The major problem with Skyrim ENB is the damn smear / blur, it's in every.single.ENB I've seen it it makes my head hurt, such a shame :( Not them I'm against blur but it has to be done correctly.

If you're talking about the depth of field effect that too can be lowered or turned off completely by making a simple change to the enb ini. The one I use is even made specifically to lower bloom intensity without sharpening the colours too much so it still has that depressing barren colour palette that makes Skyrim, Skyrim.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

Human Revolution is the only good out-of-the-box ENB filter.

Sethos

Banned
If you're talking about the depth of field effect that too can be lowered or turned off completely by making a simple change to the enb ini. The one I use is even made specifically to lower bloom intensity without sharpening the colours too much so it still has that depressing barren colour palette that makes Skyrim, Skyrim.

Doesn't look like a DoF blur, looks like an awful FXAA blur on everything and the transition from focal point to the DoF mask isn't helping either. It just seems like it's all out of focus / unsharp / smeared and I've never seen any good looking Skyrim ENB with it turned off, so I'm assuming it's an integral part of it until someone shows me otherwise.

Everything but the shit & piss filter looks good. If it's possible to mod the lighting model like people did with Dirt 2 & 3 it'd be quite nice.

I guess it's supposed to enhance the low sun and hazy muddy athmosphere of that track. The piss filter really depends on whether it suits the track.

Just look at these shots from another track. Stock game. Everything at highest (except AA). No piss.

iB2Z62SrKKH76.png

inDpOX2bX23mb.png

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
May aswell make time for it, I have a feeling this thread is going to be overrun with Max Payne 3 and GR: Future Soldier shots for the rest of the year :p

Don't worry, TW2 EEdition will come tomorrow... people would KILL for anything other than tw2 shots in 1 week ;P

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I want to supersample Crysis twoooooooooooooo :(

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I am looking forward to it quite a bit personally. Corky, you are gonna have to do overtime to compensate for Dennis being banned.

I'm actually looking forward to playing it, but I never could understand the difficulty of TW2. I love tough games like Ninja gaiden and Dark/demon's souls but TW2 never felt enjoyable when the difficulty ramped up so I just played it on easy :(

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I'm actually looking forward to playing it, but I never could understand the difficulty of TW2. I love tough games like Ninja gaiden and Dark/demon's souls but TW2 never felt enjoyable when the difficulty ramped up so I just played it on easy :(

I don't look down upon that approach in the slightest.

Sword & Sorcery

ivcjehkWqCXa6.png

EatChildren

You should ENB those shots, scitek, even if it costs you DX11.

EatChildren

I can try it just for shots, but AMD cards have a hard time with that mod. It'd be a slideshow at that resolution.

But it lets you get stuff like this!

dxbpzbp.jpg

dxd39c4.jpg

dxa5yju.jpg

dx59e6m.jpg

Lime

I really want to see the ENB version of Deux Ex: HR, especially at that resolution. Pretty please with sugar on top, scitek.

Also, no hud please.

EatChildren

I remember keeping the hud on in those shots purely to spite Dennis.

scitek

dxhr2012-04-1615-10-471rz3.png

dxhr2012-04-1615-11-5zrqoh.png

I really want to see the ENB version of Deux Ex: HR, especially at that resolution. Pretty please with sugar on top, scitek.

Also, no hud please.

Is there a way to disable the HUD? I remember even the option in that debug hack didn't do it.

Top Bottom