• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

continued...

desktop_2012_04_17_18w3jtx.png

desktop_2012_04_17_180xk6u.png

Gonna dump a whole bunch. The best part is, this level is bby far not even the prettiest. The indoor arenas are incredibly flashy. Cryengine 3 DX11 plus great art direction = sexy

KKRT00

Nexuiz beta (SMAA - would not recommend for SLI users, it messes up performance)

http://www.abload.de/img/desktop_2012_04_17_18uyk0u.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.abload.de/img/desktop_2012_04_17_18vsko8.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

SMAA is supported? Ok, now You got me interested, how to get into the beta? :>

Can You post screen with graphical options menu?

SMAA is supported? Ok, now You got me interested, how to get into the beta? :>

Can You post screen with graphical options menu?

I injected the SMAA (1.2 version on ultra). They have the option of using one of the many versions of CE3 PostAA. It looks like an FXAA. Definitely not TAA though, TAA does not really work with SLI.

Here is the gfx menu (which is exhaustive btw)

2012-04-17_00004hyukx.jpg

TheVampire whats Your specs and framerate in this modded GTA 5?

GTX 590
2600k @ 4.5ghz
16GB Ram

gtasi.jpg

My enb mod I'm using plays pretty good.
With FXAA its about 50-60fps.
With SSAA its about 30-40fps

But then some other enb configs Ive tried like icenhancer 2.0 I cant run SSAA at all because I get a framerate of like 15fps. I think some are more demanding.

The game always looks incredible but I wish the gameplay DOF was toned downed a bit. I just disable it, but I wish I could just make it more subtle.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wow the HDR in Nexuiz is completely out of control. That looks horrible.

That GTA4 setup looks good if you can turn down the DoF. I almost got it for $5 on amazon, but I'm not sure how it'd run on my computer and the DRM put me off.

That GTA4 setup looks good if you can turn down the DoF. I almost got it for $5 on amazon, but I'm not sure how it'd run on my computer and the DRM put me off.

You should probably view it in real time. Since it is DOF with eye aperture it changes all the time. Looks overblown sometimes, subtle in other times.

Started my Dark EE run of The Witcher 2. This will be my 4th time through now.

Don't have the power to uber/downsample, so these are just peasant level maxed 1920x1080 =P

witcher22012-04-1723-w1kg1.png

witcher22012-04-1721-i6j6c.png

Lime

With the new Enhanced Edition, is it now possible to override AA in Witcher 2? I just want some better AA solutions than either the game's own mediocre AA or the extremely demanding ubersampling.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Well fuck... this is pretty much as far as I can get in the game before it starts crashing and ruining my pc...

witcher22012-04-1812-p6kak.png

Thrakier

Corky, I really bet there is something wrong with your PC...It's just running fine for me and there are no other people with the same problem, are they? So it's probably not a faulty driver or the game. I'm sorry bro, I know it feels like shit when your system ebcomes unstable. :(

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
It's just running fine for me and there are no other people with the same problem, are they?

Actually, judging by the TW2 tech forums people are coming out of the woodworks, a lot of "it used to work now it crashes"-threads so I'm hopeful I'll be able to play it again someday...

Moaradin

Got to play Diablo 3 for a bit during the short time it went open beta. Was pretty fun, but man is it ugly. Diablo gaf would tell me otherwise though.

iboJIe3Av5drAf.png

iE8Ne1RBXTasy.png

Phoenix43

Neo Member
I am definitely one of these crazy people who like Diablo's graphics. The polygon count, texture resolutions etc aren't mind blowing but the art style is nice. The art style is very important to me personally and that's why I can't understand for example how you guys love The Witcher 2 so much, especially when it's raped with very high contrast. This of course is my opinion, don't get (too) mad.

I am definitely one of these crazy people who like Diablo's graphics. The polygon count, texture resolutions etc aren't mind blowing but the art style is nice. The art style is very important to me personally and that's why I can't understand for example how you guys love The Witcher 2 so much, especially when it's raped with very high contrast. This of course is my opinion, don't get (too) mad.
We can fix the high contrasty ness of witcher 2. We cant fix the shit models of diablo They went too far back in compatibility. Should have aimed higher.

Dr. Light

Yeah, makes it look like offscreen shots (kinda like my BF3 shots, actually).

I seriously need to get Witcher 2. With this rig I should be able to play with ubersampling...

BTW, here is Sonic Generations:

6048570fcd9e246bb4723c96ee830a89626cf56c.jpg

I like Diablo III's art, but I would have preferred something less Korean and a bit more Gothic. But i'm open to new styles for the franchise, specially if they bring back the grotesque. I would love to see some Wayne Barlowe influnces.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Diablo III makes me weep for all of humanity. Is this what mankind will accomplish when left to its own devices?

Not as high rez as everyone else's shots : (

Two shots from Crysis 2 using MaldosHD 3.0 with FXAA set to low. FXAA high doesn't work and SSAA Tool doesn't work for me for some reason. Are there any other AA options I should look into?

crysis2_2ovd1v.jpg

crysis2_12kir8.jpg

Gvaz

Banned
Yeeeaahhhh, they're mutually exclusive properties. Well done.
I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, because they are mutually exclusive. When someone talks about the graphics, they mean the tech or the appearance. Like Crysis has good graphics but the art style for crysis 2 could be argued to be pretty bland (99% of it is just NYC so...)

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic, because they are mutually exclusive. When someone talks about the graphics, they mean the tech or the appearance. Like Crysis has good graphics but the art style for crysis 2 could be argued to be pretty bland (99% of it is just NYC so...)

Well trolled sir, you figured out that I'm simply too tired to point out the interoperability of those two properties. You're right they have nothing to do with one another.

inky

OMG, The Witcher 2 is so beautiful *weeps*

Be careful where you say that. Someone might have a heart attack =/

You went into the beta thread I'm assuming? hehehe. It's beyond beating a a dead horse by now, we've had those complaints for ~2 years now and we've agreed it's too late for Blizzard to change and use the Source Engine instead :p

Top Bottom