• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

scitek

Are you using in-game 4xMSAA Scitek? Or forcing something else, if so how's performance?

With Renegade Ops? I just realized I forgot to put what I'm using there.

I'm downsampling from 2880x1620 using SSAA Tool, and using in-game 4xMSAA in addition. It stays a perfect 60fps for me.

KKRT00

Lordy, you're really 'offended' by the fact that Blizzard decided to make a product that doesn't validate your decision to buy a powerful PC?

I'm frankly thrilled by the fact that Blizzard decided to make a game that I can play on my MBP. And I'm even more thrilled by how great it looks.

Beta runs with about the same performance as Crysis 2 DX 9 High.

Thanks! Think it'd be possible with a 460 GTX?

You can use OGSSAA trick for real time downsampling

Witcher 2

witcher22012-04-1823-whkbt.png

witcher22012-04-1914-6sjqv.png

Tokubetsu

Seriously, it can't be praised enough what a great job CDP did with Geralt's armor designs in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.

Sethos

Banned
What kind of AA solution are you using? It looks cleaner than I'm used to with the in-game AA option. Unless it's just my work monitor giving me that impression.

Using in-game settings maxed out, it's probably beause they're downsampled from 2560x1600 :)

ToD_

Yes really, shit is stuttering left and right on high-end machines.

There seems to be a severe audio caching problem on my end. Stutters whenever a new sample gets loaded. Not something I experience with other games, including Blizzard's own. Fingers crossed this will be sorted upon release.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lordy, you're really 'offended' by the fact that Blizzard decided to make a product that doesn't validate your decision to buy a powerful PC?

I'm frankly thrilled by the fact that Blizzard decided to make a game that I can play on my MBP. And I'm even more thrilled by how great it looks.
...or we could use scaling and graphics options like every other big game on PC.

inky

...or we could use scaling and graphics options like every other big game on PC.

Nah man, we are just mad because we all wasted our money in triple GTX 590s, it has nothing to do with the in game models being like 500 polygons each, the terrible AA, or the poor performance in anything a little bit better than a MBP (so like, every other PC out there).

it was great when I had low standards too.

Made a new character in Skyrim. She's pretty rough, and this is the first pure melee character I've ever played in an Elder Scrolls game, I'm having a blast.

7095556197_16f18f9a59_o.png

7095553907_e5292e74b2_o.png

Dr. Light

The performance of the Sniper V2 demo is pretty good.

5b02b30a61d405e70dd46541d07ccc8a2613aac7.jpg

Hopefully Diablo 3 is optimized enough that I can run it at a rock solid 30fps. But now I'm starting to get worried. My PC isn't as powerful as one of those new-fangled "Mac" portable thingys that people keep talking about.

(test drive unlimted 2 pics)
Try as I might I just can't get my RadeonPro custom profile to work with TDU2. The launcher seems to circumvent it so my settings never get applied, even after trying every solution I could find online. Sucks because that game really needs some tweaking.

Are you doing anything special on your end?

neoism

Yes really, shit is stuttering left and right on high-end machines.

just played 3 hours with my demon hunter. 60fps rock solid. I went through shit this morning trying to get the damn beta download... then it wouldn't log on for 3 hours. The game is wonderful. Plays great on my machine. Hell I have like 10. something Radeon drivers too.

mrtapout

Banned
Try as I might I just can't get my RadeonPro custom profile to work with TDU2. The launcher seems to circumvent it so my settings never get applied, even after trying every solution I could find online. Sucks because that game really needs some tweaking.

Are you doing anything special on your end?

I did it through AMD engine control center

Violater

Pardon my intrusion, is it ok if I asked for a pm if that would be less of a derail for some of your pc specs for those witcher 2 screens?

Top Bottom