• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beyonce named People's most beautiful woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

Much prettier than most of the women that win these "most beautiful women" magazine contests. People with some color in their skin can be beautiful too.

need gifs of DAT ASS. As someone who has jacked off extensively to Beyonce's video catalog and performances and I can say with absolute science that her tits are fake. They're great too.

Always preferred Cassie, not much of a singer though

tumblr_ly0qjjr0s51r9165eo1_400.jpg

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Kelly Rowland definitely has the hotter face. It's also not really fair with the work done and weaves she has

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
I think I'm racist when I can't help but think that Beyonce is overrated in just about every way.

Apparently she is good vocally (as proven by various clips of her hitting notes with ease)...but I still don't think she's talented despite the evidence.

Very "meh" from me.

Can't think of any good reason for why other than I'm somehow racist.

why would you think that, everybody knows she cant sing , she just looks good singing what dream and ne-yo write for her.

Mumei

Apparently she is good vocally (as proven by various clips of her hitting notes with ease)...but I still don't think she's talented despite the evidence.

She is! And that's not the only reason!

(And some people who think she isn't talented should watch!)

Can't think of any good reason for why other than I'm somehow racist.

You might just not like the sound of her voice? That prevented me from seeing her talent for a long time.

MIMIC

Banned
To qualify for People's most beautiful, you have to look good AND be a huge celebrity. So Beyonce got it this year.

I'm okay with this. Beyonce's been in the top tier of beautiful celebs since she burst onto the scene. And I don't know why people rage about "IN THE WORLD???!!!" Any list like this is going to be limited to popular celebrities. No one's travelling the world looking for the hottest anonymous woman for this list. Obviously, people's opinions differ, but I think enough people agree that Beyonce's beautiful to make it a valid choice.

I also agree that she's past her prime, just like Sofia Vergara.

Peak Rihanna >>> Peak Beyonce.

Deal with it GAF.
I can deal with other people's opinions just fine. How do you deal with being legally blind? :p

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
She's definitely beautiful. Shakira still wins, though.

Fugu

She is! And that's not the only reason!

(And some people who think she isn't talented should watch!)
I didn't watch the whole thing because within the first two minutes alone there were several inaccuracies; for starters, the author does not know the meaning of the chromatic scale or pianissimo, and there is a lot of hyperbole used to describe her dynamic range and her sustain. The best part was when the creator of the video claimed that she was effortlessly sustaining a B2 when it was barely audible and losing its tuning.

Mumei

I didn't watch the whole thing because within the first two minutes alone there were several inaccuracies; for starters, the author does not know the meaning of the chromatic scale or pianissimo and there is a lot of hyperbole used to describe her dynamic range and her sustain. The best part was when the creator of the video claimed that she was effortlessly sustaining a B2 when it was barely audible and losing its tuning.

Hello, Fugu. Nice to see you again.

I don't really mind the hyperbole about dynamic range, sustain, or the B2; she might not compare in the grand scheme of singing taken as a whole, but as far as popular music goes she's certainly up there in all of those areas (and you won't hear many non-contralto B2s that sound even that audible). She doesn't have the dynamics or sustaining ability (or the B2) of classically trained singers, but she compares favorably to just about any singer in popular music in the last fifteen years, and there's something to be said for that. I don't really think of it as being hyperbolic so much as grading on a scale.

But I am a disappointed to hear about the inaccuracies about chromatic scale and pianissimo, though. Can you explain what was wrong with them, though, because I honestly don't know. I was under the impression that pianissimo simply meant that the note was sung very softly (and that you didn't actually have to float the note for it to be pianissimo). And I know what a chromatic scale is, but my pitch isn't good enough to identify a misidentified chromatic scale.

I think I'll take mathematics's choice over people's
Rebecca Romijn? I know it's not her, but she looks similar. Wouldn't top my list, but she's alright in that picture.

Also, I remember someone did a mathematical analysis of beauty some years ago among celebrities, and Mel Gibson and Catherine Zeta-Jones had the most perfect male and female faces, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom