• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

vermadas

Steam codes below. Quote to reveal. Be considerate and only take one code. If you redeem one, please post to let people know.

Dungeon Defenders

Defense Grid

Toki Tori

SpaceChem

Humble FrozenByte Bundle

Humble Bundle 2

Gish

World of Goo

Steam codes below. Quote to reveal. Be considerate and only take one code. If you redeem one, please post to let people know.

Dungeon Defenders

Defense Grid

Toki Tori

SpaceChem

Humble FrozenByte Bundle

Humble Bundle 2

Gish

World of Goo
Got Dungeon Defenders. Thanks!

XeroSauce

Dungeon Defenders

Defense Grid

Toki Tori

SpaceChem

Humble FrozenByte Bundle

Humble Bundle 2

Gish

World of Goo

Already have all of these but thanks. :)

dot

Dungeon Defenders

Defense Grid

Toki Tori

SpaceChem

Humble FrozenByte Bundle

Humble Bundle 2

Gish

World of Goo

Got Gish. Thank yous. :)

Dungeon Defenders

Defense Grid

Toki Tori

SpaceChem

Humble FrozenByte Bundle

Humble Bundle 2

Gish

World of Goo

Got Toki Tori. Thanks so much, I used to love this game. Now I'll have to go hunting for some codes I might have lying around that I can give out! :)

Addnan

Dungeon Defenders

Defense Grid

Toki Tori

SpaceChem

Humble FrozenByte Bundle

Humble Bundle 2

Gish

World of Goo
Took world of goo. :)

The_End

Dungeon Defenders

Defense Grid

Toki Tori

SpaceChem

Humble FrozenByte Bundle

Humble Bundle 2

Gish

World of Goo

Grabbed Defense Grid. Thanks.

Link Man

Banned
If anyone would like them, I have a Steam key for Braid, Super Meat Boy and Lone Survivor from the Humble Indie Bundle. First to quote gets it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Here is another chance to get Braid, Super Meat Boy and Lone Survivor from the Humble Indie Bundle V. Quote and it's yours.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So why is he PMing four people for three games that share one code?
Maybe he bought a bunch of $1 bundles before the extra games were added. If he did then he would've gotten 2 Steam keys for each bundle bought, 1 for all the original games and 1 for the 3 bonus games. Buying at $1 early on would mean he just missed out on Bastion Steam keys.

Top Bottom