• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Excellent looks from both the rookie safetys. Nice play from Tavon, and good hands from Ebner. More impressive pressure from the backups here. Brace could do some serious damage standing next to Wilfork.

I've heard a lot of things about the Panthers' 2012 chances, but "easier schedule" isn't one of 'em. Hell, our first four games are @TB, vs NO, vs NYG, @ATL. I'm hoping for 2-2 out of the gates but wouldn't be surprised with 1-3.

As most lists are.

Should we be scared of the Giants? This is the same team that squeaked into the playoffs last year.

DeaconKnowledge said:
Should we be scared of the Giants?
Enjoy your offensive line against Tuck, Osi and JPP in MetLife. I like the matchup, personally.

..and no you only have to fear the Giants if you have a good record or in the playoffs. If you're a terrible team they don't bother to show up.;)

Dragon

Banned
Correct me if I'm wrong but a 15 yard penalty isn't five yards. It may be half the distance to the goal perhaps. Either way fuck these refs

Enjoy your offensive line against Tuck, Osi and JPP in MetLife. I like the matchup, personally.

..and no you only have to fear the Giants if you have a good record or in the playoffs. If you're a terrible team they don't bother to show up.;)

Giants have a great D line, no question. Can't say anything else about them scares me.

cajunator said:
If the plays are continuously clutch,. its not a fluke, its a trend.
Nope. It's all luck! I'll gladly watch the team luck it's way to another Lombardi, too.

In the words of FMT...I don't GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Dragon

Banned
Nope. It's all luck! I'll gladly watch the team luck it's way to another Lombardi, too.

In the words of FMT...I don't GIVE A FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

I think making the playoffs was a little bit lucky for them last year but obviously once they got in that didn't really matter.

cajunator

Banned
I think making the playoffs was a little bit lucky for them last year but obviously once they got in that didn't really matter.

I cant help but wonder the outcome if the Saints had squeaked by the Niners.
Giants would play in the Dome in NOLA. Eli has yet to win in the Dome against the Saints.
I played it off last season like it didn't bother me but in reality I was pissed off as fuck.

Top Bottom