• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward ("Good People Die") - US 3DS/Vita release, fall

Just noticed that Amazon.ca lists this as one of VLR's screenshots (supposedly showcasing "Immersive 3D Environments"):

B007FMSDU0_img3.jpg

lolamazon

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.

Pomegranate

Neo Member
That moment when you can't decide if you wanna get the game on 3DS or Vita, so you decide to get it on both systems. Now you have to decide on which system you wanna play it first.

Mr. Fix

Worst case scenario, if you don't want to wait is to just download it off of PSN for VITA on the day of release :)

Assuming you have a VITA~

The Vita's getting 999 too?

I gotta keep it real and get it for the DS though. I can always check the stores back later on.

- J - D -

Hmmm, getting the PSN version would save me $5 and add towards the "Spend $100 on PSN in October, get $20 back" deal coming up, but I really want that bracelet with the physical copy.

Decisions, decisions.

Mr. Fix

If you're looking for the new cover art, those only just shipped out from our warehouse, like, yesterday. It'll be a few days before they get to retailers.

It was shipped out to whichever retailers re-ordered it, but depending where you are, it may take some time to end up in-store.

Ordering online may be your best option :)

Faith restored. Looks like I'll be playing RE6 during the evening, and 999 at night. Perfect.

UK GAF: sound the bomba alarm! Tesco Entertainment is taking pre-orders of Virtue's Last Reward for £22.50 for both Vita and 3DS. (Sadly, the £5 off pre-orders seems to only apply to the specific home console games they list in the special discount page, of which VLR isn't one of them)

CronoShot

I grabbed a preorder with the watch, but it also said something about shipping in two weeks. Now the estimated delivery date is like a week before the game comes out.

I'm a bit nervous that it's gonna end up canceled or something.

I grabbed a preorder with the watch, but it also said something about shipping in two weeks. Now the estimated delivery date is like a week before the game comes out.

I'm a bit nervous that it's gonna end up canceled or something.

Many people seem to have those weird dates. So, don't worry! :)
I have the shipping date listed s 24th October, though. But mine is an international shipping.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
The demo is launching on PSN tomorrow! Super exciting! :D

I hope everyone is stoked to play it! :3
And enjoys it ;)

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
UK GAF: sound the bomba alarm! Tesco Entertainment is taking pre-orders of Virtue's Last Reward for £22.50 for both Vita and 3DS. (Sadly, the £5 off pre-orders seems to only apply to the specific home console games they list in the special discount page, of which VLR isn't one of them)

Thanks!

Amazon.co.uk lists release date and cover art for the PAL edition!
The release date is reported to be 16th November for both platforms.
Let's hope it's accurate and not just a placeholer!

I'm going on a total media blackout NOW! See you at release!!

Day 1! Day 1! ♫ :D

Lusankya

Amazon.co.uk lists release date and cover art for the PAL edition!
The release date is reported to be 16th November for both platforms.
Let's hope it's accurate and not just a placeholer!

I'm going on a total media blackout NOW! See you at release!!

Day 1! Day 1! ♫ :D

Seems to be an accurate date, because otherwise Amazon would have used 31 November. It's only PEGI 16 in Europe and also got its own description.

"Original visual elements masterfully rendered in 3D and featuring original Japanese voice with English subtitles."
Well, they forgot to mention the English voices. ;)

Edit: And there is one sentence revealing a fact which I thought was supposed to be secret?
"Multiple Endings Play different timelines and find the one true ending."
Or is this basic information?

Seems to be an accurate date, because otherwise Amazon would have used 31 November. It's only PEGI 16 in Europe and also got its own description.

"Original visual elements masterfully rendered in 3D and featuring original Japanese voice with English subtitles."
Well, they forgot to mention the English voices. ;)

Unless they took them out completely... I'll better ask Rising Star about it tomorrow.
It seems strange though...

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Shouldn't Akselziys know about this? I mean Rising Star Games will use Aksys' translation so I guess they have some kind of deal with them.

I know about it, but I can't directly comment on it, since it's a different company >.<

Hopefully RSG will be able to answer your questions for you though :)

Damn, this is the first game that actually makes me wish I owned one of the new handhelds. :(
999 was one of the biggest surprises for me on the DS. Hope they deliver a great follow up, even if it unlikely I'll be able to play it anytime soon.

Top Bottom