• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Journey CD sountrack (finally!) up for preorder

On That Game Company store

Available mid-novembre and the first batch of copies will be signed by Austin Wintory and Jenova Chen.

Didn't see this posted and search returned nada, so mock if old etc.
Thanks, man! Got my shirt + cd bundle in, though I should caution people that their ecommerce site appears to be quite buggy. I did fast checkout and entered my credit card only to have the page refresh multiple times. Was only able to get an order through by selecting paypal.

Tigel

Thanks, man! Got my shirt + cd bundle in, though I should caution people that their ecommerce site appears to be quite buggy. I did fast checkout and entered my credit card only to have the page refresh multiple times. Was only able to get an order through by selecting paypal.
Yeah the site seems a bit amateurish, but it looked to have workes fine for me since I got an email confirmation. Payed by credit card.

I don't know, the game was great but the music was just not as good.

;)
Ohyou.jpg

Dibbz

I don't know, the game was great but the music was just not as good.

;)

commandowrong.gif

totowhoa

Banned
So awesome... definitely getting this. I'm actually going to sit down and play that now. It's been a bit and I was just looking for a way to relax.

And pre-ordered.

Just the CD as though the shirt's cool, it should've come with the Koko one instead.

Now I have to get the art book (next purchase).

Sissel

Wasn't sure if I had already bought the OST. Searched both my email accounts and found no receipts lol. Which means the files in my itunes are not legit. Which means, I am buying this fucking amazing OST. Third "indie" game OST I buy in the span of 12 months, the other two being To The Moon and Dear Esther.

Had no problems preordering from tgc's site.

Third time purchasing this cd as Journey is easily my PSN GotY of the year. The OST is probably my favorite of the year as well.

I have bought it off of iTunes, PSN & now, a physical copy from tgc's site.

10$ to Europe. I'm still bitter about the art book shipping price.

I'm kind of late to the party, but $10.03 shipping to Europe is the shipping price for the shirt bundle.

The CD is $5.34 shipping to everywhere outside the U.S. Canada and Mexico are $3.45.

And an update for all who ordered:
We are starting to send out the CDs today, but there are two issues:
1. The CDs signed by Jenova, Austin, and Matt aren't here yet, and won't be until late this week or early next week.
2. Sumthing Else Music Works is in New York City, so if you ordered a CD in the past week, we won't have the CDs in stock until they can send them to us.

Just got an email from tgc regarding my cd saying that it's shipped.

I'm assuming (hoping) that it'll be signed as that's my main reason for picking this up (aside from having a physical copy). It's been nice receiving personal tweets from Austin regarding the cd, but the autograph would of course make this even better.

Top Bottom