• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First AAAA game released in january 2011: video !

Perkel

Banned
------------------
Open World car game which is bigger than San Andreas and look better than GTA4 iEnchancer
60 HD towns (in comparition to one in GTA4 and 0 in FFXIII) I missed it's not 15 but 60 HD towns
Realistic graphic
Realistic physics 720Hz
Full water rendering that will melt your eyes.
Customization !
Base Building !
RPG Elements

50 different streaming radio stations from all around Europe

$XXX mln budget.

here is Video. <<---------

57805677984684734378.jpg

Kritz

Banned
Where the fuck are the other cars?

More truck driving sims need to be like Rig n Roll. Loads of cars, terrible physics, atrocious plots with complementary voice acting, gigantic maps and HIGH SPEED 40KMPH POLICE BATTLE CHASES.

... I really like Rig N Roll.

ekim

------------------
Open World car game which is bigger than San Andreas and look better than GTA4 iEnchancer
15 HD towns (in comparition to one in GTA4 and 0 in FFXIII)
Realistic graphic
Realistic physics 720Hz
Full water rendering that will melt your eyes.
Customization !
Base Building !
RPG Elements

$XXX mln budget.

here is Video.

What? Oo

waypoetic

Banned
Swedish Hillbilly-Sim : Trucker Edition

Pre-order deals include : A tour at the Volvo and Scania factory, meatball and radishsandwhich and some shitty coffee from ICA.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I'm actually really enjoying this game. Very relaxing and the open world environment is extremely well done.

Z3M0G

That looks... AMAZING! It's not only gorgeous graphically, but the idea of being able to drive around so many digitally recreated cities is rather mind-blowing to me... can you drive from city to city too if you want?

Perkel

Banned
I know it's a little sarcastic thread but fuck SCS or whatever they are known mostly from farm simulators , bus simulators and other high profile games but how can they achieve that good looking game with that amount of features with almost 0 budget ? Because it's not like farm simulator sold 10 mln coppies.

Leaving junk aside they did more with environment then most of games (even with AAAA budget) even if those cities are small it's still fucking big achievment. Hire some dude to program better physic render normal cars instead of trucks and voila Forza Eurizon.

Perkel

Banned
That looks... AMAZING! It's not only gorgeous graphically, but the idea of being able to drive around so many digitally recreated cities is rather mind-blowing to me... can you drive from city to city too if you want?

cities aren't that much cities but yes game is completely open world. Not someone should PM devs to include one normal car with not terrible physic some multiplayer with 4 people and i will be playing this to death.

Sethos

Banned

Yeah you can, that's the point. You drive goods across Europe.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Where the fuck are the other cars?

More truck driving sims need to be like Rig n Roll. Loads of cars, terrible physics, atrocious plots with complementary voice acting, gigantic maps and HIGH SPEED 40KMPH POLICE BATTLE CHASES.

... I really like Rig N Roll.
Meh, nothing beats Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. If it ever comes to Steam I'll buy a copy of it for every GAFfer.

Except JaseC. He has probably already preordered it.

kitsuneyo

It's an impressive looking game!

Can you race others online? Like, challenge another driver to see how can deliver cargo the fastest?

720hz physics! SO MANY PHYSICS. Hope we can patch it to make it run at 60 physics per second(PPS).

EDIT: Can't watch the video I'm sure it is actually cool though.

Yes, why can't all games be PEWPEPWPEPWEPEW OMG EXPLOSIONS ADHD IN UR FACE :)

Yes why can't all games be about creativity... :p

I'm not into pew pew and explosions at all. ok I've played CoD quite a lot but it's mainly because I have a decent number of friends who are only playing Fifa and Cod so I try and I'll never play with them if I'm not making the effort.

I was partially joking. A good sim is always a best for those who likes the subject of the game :)

Edit : I'm not into sim too... i don't understand why copy the reality when you can have such wonderful, deep, strange, marvelous, etc. worlds or characters. I'm into action, adventure, platforming and... "no category" games. I used to play fighting games and racing games a lot but I'm bored.

That actually looks pretty decent. This generation needs a Tokyo Bus Guide for western audiences, which apparently means we transport hazardous chemicals instead of passengers.

Perkel

Banned
Pretty much.

"Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the UK, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and many more, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If you’ve got what it takes to be part of an elite trucking force, get behind the wheel and prove it!"

How is that boring

/s

yeah, but it really question normal games market. How it is possible that this game has 60 HD towns ?

Because this game won't sell anything close to mln units. a) they are mafia coverage and they laundering money b) farm simulator sold more than CODMW3 c) Aliens

And it is Germany they earn more than in US.

In times where you can't do another Okami or Mirrors Edge 2 they are just like that creating game about driving trucks all around europe with grapic that can rival any racing game even AAA titles and it's open world with no loadings, day/night/weather you name it.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
This should be shown to whoever was saying that the only way to develop a large, great looking game is to have an insane budget and huge dev teams.

720hz physics! SO MANY PHYSICS. Hope we can patch it to make it run at 60 physics per second(PPS).
EDIT: Can't watch the video I'm sure it is actually cool though.
For a simulation, it's important to have physics running at a rate higher than the visuals fps rate.

Blablurn

i would play it! but just like train simulator 2013 it will probably run like shit on my laptop. even though games like nfs: the run or sleeping dogs work without a problem.

Sethos

Banned
Chû Totoro;43510175 said:
Yes why can't all games be about creativity... :p

I'm not into pew pew and explosions at all. ok I've played CoD quite a lot but it's mainly because I have a decent number of friends who are only playing Fifa and Cod so I try and I'll never play with them if I'm not making the effort.

I was partially joking. A good sim is always a best for those who likes the subject of the game :)

Edit : I'm not into sim too... i don't understand why copy the reality when you can have such wonderful, deep, strange, marvelous, etc. worlds or characters. I'm into action, adventure, platforming and... "no category" games. I used to play fighting games and racing games a lot but I'm bored.

So you aren't into sims but wonder why they aren't fantasy? What. It's a pretty shitty simulator if ogres, trolls and lasers start to appear, wouldn't you think? Some people love simulators, they are mentally stimulated by a simulator and aren't into the usual pewpew drivel. It's a niche genre, not meant for everybody.

Perkel

Banned

lol.

It looks like Hard Truck i loved that game ! I remember that there were times when rivers flooded roads and you had to look for another route.

I would gladly buy DLC for this game like some ferrari 355 or 360 spyder.

Think something like Outrun in Europe from Sweeden to Poland to Germany to Netherland to France to UK.

Top Bottom