• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First AAAA game released in january 2011: video !

Perkel

Banned
Ok i mailed to Pavel Sebor - Chief Executive Officer - biz, relations, licensing

about:

- plan of adding F355 to game. (even named Berrara B355 without license)
- if not, crowdfunding price which would get us fully working F355 to the game.
- some questions about modding (ease of it, language)
- idea of DLC for normal cars and creating instances for racing (what amar described)

It would be really good if some of you could also send him a message (just not some crap like : Yo give us F355 !! just normal humble letter)

You know voice of one person has very little amount of reach but if few people could help maybe they will think about it and give us some crowd-funding goal or just simple yes we can create this if you want.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

boingball

Does it also simulate traffic jams? No simulation is complete without being stuck in a traffic jam for an hour every morning or for a couple of hours at the begin/end of holiday season.

Stewox

Banned
What are you joking guys, i really like this because so much dedication has been put in perfection, I recognize this and congratulate.

Perkel

Banned
Ok here are my 3 cents:

- Game is really awesome looking for that scale but lack a little bit AA and sometimes some places are a bit lower quality. But like GT5 when it shines it's amazing.
- Actual driving model don't suck. It is rather enjoyable.
- It can be played keyboard, pad and wheel (i\m currently using keyboard and it's actually fun this way) I will try to play with my G25 in hour or so.
- It has 4 options for brakes. Simple automat, fullautomat, something and manual. Currently playing keyboard and can't test it.
- There is no junk in menus UI is i think amazing and fluid
- There are other cars in game like skoda octavia punto or looks like one but not drivable.
- crash physic is mediacore. But i don't have any experience with crashing bug cars. Could be good.
- red green yellow sign (cars use that and try to really stick to law)
- tickets for speeding, red lights , crashing and other

here is screenshot as people standing waiting for green:

whoa terrible imgur quality ahead do not enlarge !

xytTm.jpg

EX06q.jpg

Despera

Banned
Ok here are my 3 cents:

- Game is really awesome looking for that scale but lack a little bit AA and sometimes some places are a bit lower quality. But like GT5 when it shines it's amazing.
- Actual driving model don't suck. It is rather enjoyable.
- It can be played keyboard, pad and wheel (i\m currently using keyboard and it's actually fun this way) I will try to play with my G25 in hour or so.
- It has 4 options for brakes. Simple automat, fullautomat, something and manual. Currently playing keyboard and can't test it.
- There is no junk in menus UI is i think amazing and fluid
- There are other cars in game like skoda octavia punto or looks like one but not drivable.
- crash physic is mediacore. But i don't have any experience with crashing bug cars. Could be good.
- red green yellow sign (cars use that and try to really stick to law)
- tickets for speeding, red lights , crashing and other

here is screenshot as people standing waiting for green:

whoa terrible imgur quality ahead do not enlarge !
So... no pedestrians on the street?

Perkel

Banned
This could be so much intresting.
But why base it on trucks?

Because they wanted to create this ? From their history they have a lot of experience in that field.(like 5 or so games about trucks)

So... no pedestrians on the street?

I saw in trailer one. So far i didn't saw any. But there are horses , birds and other animals all animated and not really shitty.

After a more time i can say that game is faaaaaar from typical eurosimulation-junk at it really amazes me how they created world.

Horses, birds, some farming equipment and other details like moving rotors of turbine in underground passage.

I played this game a little last night and just driving with your own music is really relaxing. I drove from Southampton to France and it was kind of fun!

Yeah that looks cool and all, but it's not hardcore enough.

This right here is where it's at. That's some hardcore open-world man-tastic gameplay right there.

farming simulator 2013 actually JUST came out. like a couple of days ago

http://www.farming-simulator.com/about.php?lang=en

good dlc pack
http://www.farming-simulator.com/dlc-detail-fs11-addon2.php?lang=en

haven't picked it up myself yet. but will soon.

Because they wanted to create this ? From their history they have a lot of experience in that field.(like 5 or so games about trucks)
much more. there are 10 or so games in the 18 wheels of steel series and then the first euro truck simulator, with uk and german variants. trucks & trailers. scania truck driving simulator, which is kind of preview to ets2. they also did bus driver, which was really popular when it came out, third person bus route driving. pretty simple as bus sims go, more of a game, but quite fun.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
There are a few pedestrians walking around the cities.

The wildlife is really awesome though. If you see a "beware of deer crossing" sign, take heed.

Derrick01

Banned
So are the distances between cities pretty long to simulate how long it takes to travel or is it like the old GTA games where it took like 10 minutes?

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
So are the distances between cities pretty long to simulate how long it takes to travel or is it like the old GTA games where it took like 10 minutes?

Very compressed, but a bit longer than GTA.

Grab the demo and check it out. It's only 550 megs.

Riggs

Banned
Anyone got a list of all those you tube videos that make fun of Farming Simulator and train simulator type games?

Their usually like 30 sec to 1 min long and have dubstep music mixed with shit like "PWNT, FUCKIN AWESOME PHYSICS" and other types of text on screen. A complete compilation would own! Hope that guy makes one for this game.

Perkel

Banned

I drove half of germany from poland and it was like 30 minutes so to england it should be about hour. But mind you it's not 300km/h with proper car it should take something like 40 minutes from poland to uk.

But still damn it's big enough and has some pretty vistas.

some other shot:

As I was looking for this on Steam Greenlight to vote for it, by searching for "truck", I also came across these gems:
Woodcutter Simulator 2012 (Multiplayer Edition!)
Towing Simulator
Scania Truck Driving Simulator

Voted for them all. That's the kind of shit I love in my sales.

Derrick01

Banned
I drove half of germany from poland and it was like 30 minutes so to england it should be about hour. But mind you it's not 300km/h with proper car it should take something like 40 minutes from poland to uk.

But still damn it's big enough and has some pretty vistas.

That's not bad. I don't want it to be totally realistic because I don't want to spend hours of RL time driving to 1 place but I didn't want it to be like GTA where it feels like you're driving from one end of a town to the other.

Crub

Trailer reminds me of the times me and my family took the car down to France in the summers. I think they really nailed the feeling of European highways and if it wasn't a truck simulator I'd actually be interested in it.

deim0s

F355 full recreation with cockpit view and super realistic physic. fuck yeah. I would kickstart it for 100$ with tears in my eyes.

Damn, amar do you know any modders collectives which can mod something like this into game ? Game is already moddable (there are already physic mods). I'm talking about racing games mods collectives. Also maybe there is a way just to write to developers and talk about it. One car is not that much to produce anyway and modders can resolve physic issues.

found some screens:

FUCK this game really looks amazing in my opinion

Waiting for Polyphony to do this.... and if this truck sim would do it, I'll buy it.

Just driving around in a powerful car on the best roads... *jeremy clarkson voice* in the world?!? Sign me up.

Trailer reminds me of the times me and my family took the car down to France in the summers. I think they really nailed the feeling of European highways and if it wasn't a truck simulator I'd actually be interested in it.

if you want to drive regular cars in and around a russian town, this is pretty great http://citycardriving.com/products/citycardriving12

and here's for driving a bus in 70s/80s germany. actually amazing bus simulator http://www.omnibussimulator.de/english.htm - video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSupj_qgh3U&fmt=18

no highways in these though. and the areas to drive in are a bit small. the omsi guys are expanding the big map for that right now, but no info on when download or possibly buy for the bigger map will be made available.

this is handy if you want to take the bus in omsi,
http://www.omnibussimulator.de/screenshot/110203/Strassenkarte.pdf
http://www.omnibussimulator.de/screenshot/110203/Perlschnur.gif

lol

Perkel

Banned
Waiting for Polyphony to do this.... and if this truck sim would do it, I'll buy it.

Just driving around in a powerful car on the best roads... *jeremy clarkson voice* in the world?!? Sign me up.

That is pretty much i want. Just good car believable physics and full europe to have fun !

Ciastek3214

just good game for people who like it beside v good graphic.

I'm more interested in mod support with normal fast car. That would be imo amazing.

That + considering you come from Poland where these type of games are crazy popular means that this game might as well be your GOTY.

Perkel

Banned
That + considering you come from Poland where these type of games are crazy popular means that this game might as well be your GOTY.

lol. ? Not really i like simulation games but probably i will leave it tomorrow.

As i said i'm more interested in mod support with car like F355 with that world. I wrote email to head of SCS for DLC or some crowdfunding goal. If that won't go well i'm pretty sure that amar and i will try to find some modders who wold make that reality. It's not like one car model is that much of a problem but physic engine modification can be rather hard to do.

Top Bottom