• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Lightning

Banned
Ok I'll take my ban but... could you tell me WHERE i said anything about anti football? please enlight me.

If anything I think celtic played really well defense even if I don't like it and deserved the draw, and we played MEH

But I'm calling you out for lying to cover your ass
I hope you don't get banned. Sometimes in the heat of the moment things can get a little emotional.

Besides I really want you to stay. I don't like Barca that much but there aren't that many Barca fans here and the more the merrier imo. Barca fans should take it as a compliment that when they win it fires everyone up. Not many teams have that kind of impact.

Wilbur

Banned
funny you can't back up your claim

!!!

three.gif

1.gif

banbutton1ho2.thumb.gif

I don't think I've ever used the term anti-football, if we have 90% possession and can't fucking score then it's either the opposing team played exceptional in defence, we couldn't finish for shit or a combination of both, which was the case last year against Chelsea.

Not all Barca fans act the same way.

WJD

I hope you don't get banned. Sometimes in the heat of the moment things can get a little emotional.

Besides I really want you to stay. I don't like Barca that much but there aren't that many Barca fans here and the more the merrier imo. Barca fans should take it as a compliment that when they win it fires everyone up. Not many teams have that kind of impact.

wat

pulga

Banned
Wait, what's the ban bet for? :lol

Shiieeet we've even got closet barca fans in here.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think I've ever used the term anti-football, if we have 90% possession and can't fucking score then it's either the opposing team played exceptional in defence, we couldn't finish for shit or a combination of both, which was the case last year against Chelsea.

Not all Barca fans act the same way.

Agreed. Not saying all fans do.

In reply to G-Unit specifically, it's not that he's saying anti-football this instance. But in the past he's got fucking testy when someone's suggested things about Barca, he's ripped into Italian and English football because they don't play the beautiful game, Italian football specifically he's called 'calcio' as an implication it's boring, defensive-focused football. He's leaving the thread because he's sick of the hate.

Man up. If he can't deal with people hating the best team in the world, what the fuck is he doing watching football?

Clegg

There aren't that many Barca fans on the football thread.

But when football threads are made in OT it seems like most posters are Barca fans and most of them are the biggest perpetrators of the anti-football shite.

keit4

Banned
I drew a flowchart to help people to know which team i'm rooting for:

Is a CL/EL match? --- YES ---> Is RM playing? --- NO --->I'm rooting for the spanish team
..........| .........................................|
.........NO......................................YES
..........|..........................................|
..........|......................................... V
..........|...................I'm rooting for the other team
..........V
Is Depor playing? --- YES ---> I'm rooting for Depor
..........|
.........NO
..........|
..........V
Is Atletico playing? --- YES ---> I'm rooting for Atletico
..........|
.........NO
..........|
..........V
Is Real Madrid playing? ----- YES ----> I'm rooting for the other team
..........|
........NO
..........|
..........V
I'm rooting for the team competing with Madrid for the championship (Barça lately)

I hope this helps lol

G-Unit

I have made my own troll comments but, I don't do it every single match day like others. Some dude says I don't post as much, with so much hate going on in this thread the best I can do is to post as little as possible. But we are reaching new limits I believe and I don't want to be a part of it.

Lightning

Banned
Shiieeet we've even got closet barca fans in here.
No we don't, especially not compared to the Barca haters which almost seems to be a large portion of the EPL fanbase.

I have made my own troll comments but, I don't do it every single match day like others. Some dude says I don't post as much, with so much hate going on in this thread the best I can do is to post as little as possible. But we are reaching new limits I believe and I don't want to be a part of it.
We all make troll comments. I've trolled Bayern on several occasions but I don't see much wrong with it as long as you can take it when it comes back without throwing a hissy fit.

It's up to you but it would be great if you stick around. While the Barca hate can be irritating for Barca fans there are some fantastic supporters of Barca in there as well.

bud

i have this fear that somewhere someone is keeping track of all of my internet history and messages that i've posted on various forums, only to print it all out out and mail the files to my parents.

they're going to think i'm sick.

which i am.

Wilbur

Banned

Is a CL/EL match? --- YES ---> Is RM playing? --- NO --->I'm rooting for the spanish team
..........V
..........|
.........NO
..........|
..........V
..........|
.........NO
..........|
..........V
..........|
........NO
..........|
..........V
I'm rooting for the team competing with Madrid for the championship (Barça lately)

I hope this helps lol

:lol fucking fair play, this made me laugh

pulga

Banned

..........V
..........|
.........NO
..........|
..........V
..........|
.........NO
..........|
..........V
..........|
........NO
..........|
..........V

I hope this helps lol

So how come you're only in here when Barca plays.

Messi

Tere are nice bewbies in yer avatar.

G-Unit

In reply to G-Unit specifically, it's not that he's saying anti-football this instance. But in the past he's got fucking testy when someone's suggested things about Barca, he's ripped into Italian and English football because they don't play the beautiful game, Italian football specifically he's called 'calcio' as an implication it's boring, defensive-focused football. He's leaving the thread because he's sick of the hate.

Man up. If he can't deal with people hating the best team in the world, what the fuck is he doing watching football?

And I stand by my word, I dislike that kind of football. But I didn't say a word about it today, or yesterday, or in the past 2 weelks, yet you call me like I did. I'm sorry but you started bashing because you wanted, not because many people said a thing. Now you man up

..........V
..........|
.........NO
..........|
..........V
..........|
.........NO
..........|
..........V
..........|
........NO
..........|
..........V

I hope this helps lol
Bravo. This is awesome.

Put this in the next OP.

Clegg

I googled that link, saw the description of the site and x'd the fuck out of there asap.

Now to delete my internet history.

FootballFan

Calcio means football in Italian lol, I am sure you meant Catenaccio(when teams go ultra defensive).

Top Bottom