• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balotelli became a father to a daughter named Pia today. Some reports are suggesting he will fly back to Italy to be with Rafaella and Pia so it looks like the derby is in doubt. That's a shame since he definitely gets up for the United matches.

Hopefully fatherhood brings him the much needed maturity

lol @ the comment on the video

Balotelli became a father to a daughter named Pia today. Some reports are suggesting he will fly back to Italy to be with Rafaella and Pia so it looks like the derby is in doubt. That's a shame since he definitely gets up for the United matches.

yes fucks yes

That's a crappy thing to say.

Yes I am ashamed of myself.

Yes.

Yes. Cabaye avatar will have to take a break until the summer though.

edit: WOODENLUNG! I require your transparent background expertise!

uJ2RY.png

A couple of good games doesn't even begin to justify a £20m price tag.

It's the same story with Anderson.

When Anderson does that stupid dance, I think it weakens his muscles so that he gets injured on the very next play.

Henderson will come correct. Anderson's level on the doosh meter cannot be charted.

David Silva is fit for the Manchester derby after a dramatic recovery from a hamstring injury.

Manchester City's Spanish playmaker has responded well to special training sessions arranged by the champions' medical staff over the past three days.

SHOCK!

K1LLER7

Will Balotelli ever actually fulfill this amazing potential that Mancini seems to think he has?

Of him being as good as messi and ronaldo? never

I'm looking forward to seeing how James Rodrigues and Neymar do. Sanchez was supposedly the next Ronaldo, but he's gone to the wrong club imo. he seems a different player at Barca, he doesn't have as much freedom. Most players don't at Barca.

Clegg

Sanchez should have gone to United.

If there is one thing that Fergie's good at it's utilizing wingers.

But Barcelona is too good a club to turn down.

Salvadora

Are you guys taxed a lot? I just got my payslip through for this week and I feel like I must be on the wrong tax code, as it seems far too much considering what I'm earning.

Unemployed. Government doesn't get shit from me

I get money by the government to study, which I have to pay tax off... Feel like it's some always sunny economy thing. The money I make of actually working a bit is taxed like crazy though, but meh it's good money and can't complain too much about the good received for it.

Yeah I'm in N.I, it's 810L W1.

810L is correct (same as mine) regarding the W1, have you just started a new job? Checked the revenues website and found this on emergency tax codes it mentions W1 there.

On another page regarding tax codes it does say that L can be for normal personal allowance tax payers (e.g. me, been employed for... 18 months~) and also for emergency tax.

Edit: Beaten with a stick, check the link though and yes you will get the money back if you have overpaid (which seems to be the case), be best to talk to your employer about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom