• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PC DD sales: THQ Pack for $7.50, [Make new threads for good sales]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cicero

That bundle isn't even up yet, as far as I know. I think they are still finalizing what is going to be included with it.
Not from the comments from Tony. "Everything else is in place and exists." as he previously described. Only issue was with Fable 3. "We don't have keys for the Fable 3 DLCs yet so we will launch that bundle when we get them (might be later than Sunday) ."

Not from the comments from Tony. "Everything else is in place and exists." as he previously described. Only issue was with Fable 3. "We don't have keys for the Fable 3 DLCs yet so we will launch that bundle when we get them (might be later than Sunday) ."

Oh OK, I was unsure about the status of that bundle myself.

Is anybody willing to split the THQ Mega Pack with me?

The games I want from it:

Homefront
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Guerrilla
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

kennah

Is anybody willing to split the THQ Mega Pack with me?

The games I want from it:

Homefront
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Guerrilla
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

I can't afford to split split, but I'd be happy to give the $5 I have sitting in my PayPal for Darksiders II.

MrNelson

Banned
Anyone out there have a spare Darksiders II key that they would be willing to part with for a couple bucks? I've already got everything out of the pack that I cared about otherwise.

aasoncott

I'm assuming I missed The Secret World by, like, a month? Does that mean the cheapest way to get it now is GMG (~$24)? Did anyone happen to pick up and extra keys?

oipic

When does the THQ Mega Pack deal expire, does anyone know?

The deal concludes on the 26th, I believe, after which the new 'deal of the week' will kick-in on the 27th (which in this case will be the three Microsoft deals).

Does the thq mega pack come with individual steam keys for each game?

Yep - individual keys for all all, except Company of Heroes GOTY (for which there is no Steam key).

What is the link to the amazon MS PC game bundle (with Mark of the Ninja, etc)?

Tony added the page links to his OP at CAG:

1/27-2/2:

Microsoft 5 Game Indie Bundle - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon, all activate on steam). Contains:

1. Deadlight
2. Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
3. Iron Brigade
4. Mark of the Ninja
5. Toy Soldiers

Age of Empires III Complete Collection - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon, activates on Steam)

Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2.49 (coupon not applicable, activates on Steam)

Toy Soldiers - $2.49
Mark of the Ninja - $3.75
Iron Brigade - $3.75
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - $3.75
Deadlight - $3.75

Tony added the page links to his OP at CAG:

1/31:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition: $17.49 ($12.49 after coupon)

I'm wondering if I should use that 5 dollar coupon I have to get Max Payne 3 right now, or just wait and see if any other deals spring up before the month is over? I am secreting hoping that Dark Souls will go on sale again :p

Looks like my wish came true. Will pick up Dark Souls then. Also contemplating The Cave... and maybe Max Payne 3... dammit, not again.... urge to purchase rising...

Dipswitch

Wasn't there supposed to be a Fable collection package as well? For reasons that escape even me, I want to play Fable III at some point.

They still haven't got the dlc for Fable 3 yet, but when they do they'll put the package up. Will probably mean that it won't be available on Sunday but shortly after.

coopolon

I'm kind of worried about them running out keys really fast. But I also don't want to stay up till 3am to get it when it launches. That arcade bundle deal still just seems too good to be true.

PaulLFC

Is there a way to group purchases? I don't think so, but checking my statements I've just noticed my bank have been charging me £1.25 every time I buy something from Amazon :|

Ledsen

I'm kind of worried about them running out keys really fast. But I also don't want to stay up till 3am to get it when it launches. That arcade bundle deal still just seems too good to be true.

When (and in what timezone) are they usually updated?

Credo

I'd get Syndicate, but I don't know how many coupons I have left, and I really want to save one for the Microsoft bundle. All those $10 garbage coupons I got for some game I never heard of makes it look like I have $200 in coupons =\

Effect

Does anyone know how long this The Sims 3 sale is going to last?

Going to pick up the base game but want to hold off on getting the Supernatural expansion until I'm sure I'll really like this version overall. Have a few dollars left of Amazon credit so I'll just be putting forward over $5 for the game as it's on sale for $7.50. However would like to grab the expansion in a few days if I do like the game as that's discounted as well at around $13 or $14 dollars. So the savings here are insane and don't want to wait to long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom