• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need For Speed Most Wanted U |OT| Burned out, Upshift

Played this a bit the other day. It's fun!

What sucks is that I can't/don't want to sign up for Origin on there. It says it will automatically use my email that is registered with my NNID, but that email and the one I'm using for my already-existing Origin account are different.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
911 Carrera S

not the 911 turbo 3.0 which I agree is slow and only have 9 miles on while the CS has 530miles
Blasphemy.

The 911 turbo is the one true Porsche. Everything else is a pale imitation.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Whats the button used to activate the mic during voicechat?
I think it's sound-level activated. At least there was a setting for that somewhere in the sound menus.

Honestly surprised DF didnt do a comparison. Gears judgement was compared to gears 3, and Bioshock infinite also got one the day it came out I believe. DF...Y u no do one for NFSMU?

I am still trying to learn the map what I find interesting are not the roads but the ramps and finding ways inside and on top of buildings

still cannot find my last speed camera

EDarkness

I love all the Lambos really wish this game has some Ferrari too

I agree, actually just more cars in general. :)

I asked this on the last page
@EDarkness which version did you own before the Wii U and after 7.3 million SP and SL71 are you still having fun on the Wii U version?

You know, I have no idea how I ended up with an extra 6.4 million points. My wife said I had extra points, but I had no idea where they came from. Must have been something that happened after my accidental account got merged back to my original one. Though, at the time of the merge, the number of points was correct.

Krakatoa

Do we have a list of gaffers with the game posted anywhere? I would love to add some to you guys for the speed camera challenges.

JCH!

Holy crap is Needle Point hard! Took me a while to get the 250kmph!

Do we have a list of gaffers with the game posted anywhere? I would love to add some to you guys for the speed camera challenges.

Theres was a list posted a couple of pages back but it's outdated now, many more people have posted their NNIDs, there is no spreadsheet or anything like that.

NNID's for GAF users, as posted in this thread.

List updated through post #1540.

Dead_Man_Typing
RipVanWinkle
KitschyKitty
BruiserBear
burgerdog
crmegabyte
4scarr
TheMainEvent
jodyanthony
frankie_baby
HeySeuss
Spiderduff
zaragoza
HyruleLegend
FrakEarth
puntervold
plufim
andthebeatgoeson
gamer1984
ReconPeon
BlockHeadBrown
ElectricKaibutsu
gamethriller
Dreamahm
DaFortune
Brithor
Roomba
Zero148
Axis1500
Disorientator
RagingAvatar
Samwiise
RhoqSolidEnt
Chimkey
LordHelmet
Toon-Link
KnSnVF
SickMitch
lamaroo
japtor
olimpia84
humbleseagoat
Deftones
kizmah
Brithor
Lathentar
ChocolateGiddyUp
kingsssnake
EDarkness
paadamson
Stopper33
TheAfroman
Plinko
Christberg (Here thru bustin98 added 4/1/13)
evilromero
gummby
sevenchaos
kirbyflats
bustin98

Same list, alphabetized:

4scarr
andthebeatgoeson
Axis1500
BlockHeadBrown
Brithor
Brithor
BruiserBear
burgerdog
bustin98
Chimkey
ChocolateGiddyUp
Christberg
crmegabyte
DaFortune
Dead_Man_Typing
Deftones
Disorientator
Dreamahm
EDarkness
ElectricKaibutsu
evilromero
FrakEarth
frankie_baby
gamer1984
gamethriller
gummby
HeySeuss
humbleseagoat
HyruleLegend
japtor
jodyanthony
kingsssnake
kirbyflats
KitschyKitty
kizmah
KnSnVF
lamaroo
Lathentar
LordHelmet
olimpia84
paadamson
Plinko
plufim
puntervold
RagingAvatar
ReconPeon
RhoqSolidEnt
RipVanWinkle
Roomba
Samwiise
sevenchaos
SickMitch
Spiderduff
Stopper33
TheAfroman
TheMainEvent
Toon-Link
zaragoza
Zero148

Let me know if I missed any!

AzaK

You guys are getting me excited for this game. I'm holding out because I can't quite afford another game at the mo but I'll likely pick this up down the line.

finally found #66 Speed Camera

just on little side street downtown I skipped

+10,000 SP
3AQmK.gif

burgerdog

I want to play this more, but I need a patch to resolve the freezing issues. Another thing that would be nice is not having the camera reset when you press the Home button.

I want this game so much, and I can't afford it right now :(

Sucks to be poor.

Hopefully EA throws up another $30 sale soon. We got a ton of peeps because of that.

Can't wait to get out of jerb tonight so I can finish my remaining Most Wanted races and trash some folks' records!

I want to play this more, but I need a patch to resolve the freezing issues. Another thing that would be nice is not having the camera reset when you press the Home button.

Yeah, MiiVerse screenshot functionality is broken. Hitting the home button while in motion locks the game sometimes and if you rotate the camera the game resets the position when you hit it.

I've found that the game never locks for me as long as I make sure to always pause before hitting the home button.

My other big gripe is that the connection back to Origin is super flaky and takes way, way too long.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I feel pretty good about my scores, I know if I go through that list and add everyone my scores will disappear from near the top :(

I've yet to experience any locks or freezing. I hit pause whenever I go to turn it off though.

I'll try to stay on the ball keeping the list updated; I check the thread often enough anyway. I'll make a new post every 50-150ish posts depending on how many new NNIDs are shared, and in the meantime, I'll keep my most recent post with the list as updated as possible.

I started to use the right stick for accelerating......Where has this been all my life?

The lack of throttle control was killing me until I made this switch. Its fun not hitting everything in sight!

Only issue was figuring how to remap all the controls. Finally settled the jack button being (L+R) on the right stick. Went through alot of different iterations with some frustrating results.

Top Bottom