• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need For Speed Most Wanted U |OT| Burned out, Upshift

Hey is anyone still playing this? I just picked up on amazon for $16.99,and i'm having a blast with it. I'll add you guys to my friends list,if anyone wants to add me my nnid Twenty7kn same on orgin as well.

Veal

I really like how Criterion added Mario Kart references in the game and didn't make it a big deal. Perfect easter egg for fans!

alf717

I got my copy of the game in the mail this week and I have to say I'm let down with it. Its like they took Burnout Paradise Ultimate, which really got boring quick, and mashed it together with my favorite NFS which was Hot Pursuit. Sadly this game already has me thinking it is another boring Burn Out Paradise Ultimate than being a fun NFS HP game. Easy drive makes it somewhat like HP. Making it easier to just get into the races. But then you have cops with spike strips, one hit and your race is over unless a garage is close by your done. I might give this a third go but right now this game will be sitting on the shelve. It does make for a fun game to just smash stuff though. Glad I dipped in at $20.

AzaK

Anyone still playing this. I've found it on special here finally and am still quite tempted to jump in. Be good to challenge some of you though.

PusherT

Hey is anyone still playing this? I just picked up on amazon for $16.99,and i'm having a blast with it. I'll add you guys to my friends list,if anyone wants to add me my nnid Twenty7kn same on orgin as well.
Just order this and Blackops 2 for wii u as well.

Hey guys, my kid just got this, trying to make sure I get how everything works for if he asks - how do the car unlocks in this version work? In the 360 version I remember having to jack all the cars to get them. I read that in this they are all unlocked but when I click the car tab on the gamepad and select a manufacturer it just picks a random car ( I think) - do I have to jack them all to unlock a choice when I click the tab?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
If I remember correctly some of them you just need to find in the city, while for others you need to beat them in a race.

Top Bottom