• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Item Box

From the stream chat:
adamz.gif
lol

There was so much. If there were ever a Salty Cupcake that everyone must watch or skim through to learn about the game then the last two weeks would be required viewing.
Only males I'd vote for are Stanley and Panzerfaust, maybe Isaac.
I'm putting most of my guy hopes on Panzerfaust as one of my top 3.

I missed all of the new stuff. List pls.

Also, Max and Mike talking was really interesting. Max is cool.

EDIT: I am holding out for PF as well. He is cool, matches up with Big Band and lots and lots of people love playing as the big guy in a FG.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
This game. This gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I've missed so much over the past year. Skullgirls was fun when it first came out, but in it's current state it's friggin amazing. Had a blast.

This game. This gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I've missed so much over the past year. Skullgirls was fun when it first came out, but in it's current state it's friggin amazing. Had a blast.

Skullgirls is awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed your time playing it again after a long year.

It's always fun to watch your videos :)

Azure J

Only males I'd vote for are Stanley and Panzerfaust, maybe Isaac.

I'm big on Issac and Panzerfaust personally with Talesin coming very close to joining my personal top tier of the guy characters.

Not sure if you've been following the developments as much or read up on them after getting interested again, but if you have to pick 2 of the characters to add to the roster, who would your two be?

Beckx

Just started the archive for Salty Cupcakes. The new stage looks great; I like the filmstrip supers but wish they were more prominent. Bring them strong into the foreground during the freeze.

I am still at a loss how to arrange my vote for Monday.

kirblar

Just started the archive for Salty Cupcakes. The new stage looks great; I like the filmstrip supers but wish they were more prominent. Bring them strong into the foreground during the freeze.

I am still at a loss how to arrange my vote for Monday.
Use the tool that does it for you! (And don't shy away from hard choices!)

Ravidrath

El Sloth

Banned
Fighting game development talk was so good, we need more of that every Thursday.
Ditto on this. I'd just like to hear more of Mike and Max on the mic in general (whenever max feels like stopping by that is).

You have a voice made for radio, Max. I know you're really busy with what all you do, but I'd really like to see you give commentating at a tourney a go at least once.

Edit: Also, I totally want to see Mike's parry fix to make zoning in 3rd strike viable again. Holy shit. So simple and brilliant. Iron Galaxy plz

Loona

OK, was up late last night with the Humble Bundle guys working the final kinks out of the reward claiming pages.

Full instructions here: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/keep-skullgirls-growing/x/2363858?c=activity

Simple Instructions:

1. Enter e-mail address here: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/keyresender
2. Click the link you get in e-mail
3. Start downloading stuff
4. If applicable, give us your name as you'd like it to appear in the credits, T-shirt size and shipping address​

Just to be perfectly clear, regarding this part here:

-----
Finally, do you have some friends that missed out, or do you want to gift the game to someone? We’ve got you covered! We’ve resumed sales of the all-digital tiers through the Humble Store, which you can find here: http://labzerogames.com/wordpress/store/ .
-----

I already have the game through PSN and IIRC my donation put me in the Backer tier which should cover the digital/Steam version of the game - I have a friend whom I think would enjoy the game, or in the very least its aesthetics, so ideally I'd be able to use my Steam version as a gift.
So, putting my e-mail address at http://labzerogames.com/wordpress/store/ under the Backer category, checking "Purchase as gift" would allow me do do just that if the e-mai, in question is associated with my Steam account?
I'd rather keep the rest of the digital stuff to myself while I'm at it, but I'd rather get a good look at it first.

I've only ever got Steam stuff through, well, Steam, so I want to make surewhat I intend to do is even possible.

I already have the game through PSN and IIRC my donation put me in the Backer tier which should cover the digital/Steam version of the game - I have a friend whom I think would enjoy the game, or in the very least its aesthetics, so ideally I'd be able to use my Steam version as a gift.
So, putting my e-mail address at http://labzerogames.com/wordpress/store/ under the Backer category, checking "Purchase as gift" would allow me do do just that if the e-mai, in question is associated with my Steam account?
I'd rather keep the rest of the digital stuff to myself while I'm at it, but I'd rather get a good look at it first.
It works just like Humble Bundles: you'll get an e-mail with a link that you can forward to your friend, and then that friend can click the link, register the bundle to his/her e-mail address/humblebundle.com account, and then download the stuff like he/she bought it him/herself.

[Edit] And on inspection, it appears that I've been given the wrong tier: no sketchbook or Half Minute Hero key for me. :/ Sent an e-mail, hopefully they can get it fixed.

Top Bottom