• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkunkFury

{Mike} said:
You are wrong. You know why?

What if they announce CUSTOM stages? Like, you could create your own stage with a little map editor, keeping it simple yet adding a lot of replay value. I would shit my pants. Twice. Actually, I'd pee over the floor too.

great idea

I would make a stage that is just wide enough for one character to stand on. It'd be awesome

{Mike}

Banned
If games like Timesplitters can have decent Map Editors, why are fighting games left in the dark? I will even go further : is there a fighting game that allows you to create the stage you fight in? If so, which one?

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
legend166 said:
Let me take it one further: Stages can be shared through WiiConnect24.

Brawl = LittleBigPlanet killer am confirmed.

The last part was a joke.

Actually thats not entirely untrue if LBP was only what they've shown so far. Which is platformer-lite with level customization. (I know thats not the whole game)

superbank

{Mike} said:
If games like Timesplitters can have decent Map Editors, why are fighting games left in the dark? I will even go further : is there a fighting game that allows you to create the stage you fight in? If so, which one?

Most fighting games are just flat levels. Smash is the only Fighter with really varied environments.

bowser!

To be honest, there are a LOT of characters that offer a slightly different flavor this time around. If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you.

Megaton...

mj1108

BOWSER!

bowser.jpg

The biggest and the heaviest of fighters, Bowser has a slightly different flavor this time around!

To be honest, there are a LOT of characters that offer a slightly different flavor this time around. If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you.

bowser_070703a-l.jpg

bowser_070703b-l.jpg

bowser_070703c-l.jpg

bowser_070703d-l.jpg

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The biggest and the heaviest of fighters, Bowser has a slightly different flavor this time around!

and that the only description about him. that means that he'll be badass in Brawl

USD

Shard said:
His moves look mostly the same to me thus far.
I love how they say this,
"If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you."
and then show off pictures of old moves. :\

Duderz

Banned
Considering how horrible a character he was in Melee, a new move set is welcome.

His moves still look about the same though. Nice design!

mj1108

USD said:
"If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you."

Of course they aren't going to show everything.....

superbank

Bowser, baby!

bowser_070703c-l.jpg

*Squish*

His face almost looks like a cloth-puppet in the render. The fire looks very nice and crisp. I hope Bowser is a viable choice this time.

Who else made Boswer run in Melee and made car noises for laughs? "Vroom! Bowser Car!"

New character predicted! (I made three predictions though, which is too much)

USD

mj1108 said:
Of course they aren't going to show everything.....
Yeah I know.

I know that this representation of Bowser is probably more faithful to how he actually looks in Mario games, but I liked how he looked in Melee. He appeared and acted more like an animal than a character capable of speaking, but it also made him more intimidating.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Bowser fastest character in Brawl confirmed.

bowser.jpg

And that's a total "RAPE TIME" pic.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Vic said:
and that the only description about him. that means that he'll be badass in Brawl

gosh I hope so. I liked playing as Bowser in Melee but he could have been so much better.

Jiggy

USD said:
The moves could look the same and still play very differently, like Fox's laser in the transition from SSB to SSBM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom