• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Hopefully a new song, but then again, I wouldn't mind a bio from a character though..

MIDNA REVEALED AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER... would be awesome...

But it's probably going to be the music for some stage or another assist character :(

I'd actually like to see them put up the bio for Luigi, or Jigglypuff since we seem to be getting all the obvious characters being confirmed lately. Seeing what Cap.Falcon or Ness look like would be cool too.

Jiggy

Music yeaaaaah! :D My favorite type of updates.
Edit: Much better than the SSBM version, and I liked the SSBM version.

apotema

Call me ignorant, but I don't recall this theme in Melee, I only remember the Venom one and the classic Star Fox 64 theme, could you tell me where can I hear it?

I should remember it since this is the best theme in Star Fox for SNES

apotema said:
Call me ignorant, but I don't recall this theme in Melee, I only remember the Venom one and the classic Star Fox 64 theme, could you tell me where can I hear it?

I should remember it since this is the best theme in Star Fox for SNES

That is the Venom song

EDIT:
My mistake that is not the venom level song this is from
the space armada level http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuF7OSKTt_E

I guess Sakurai means that its mixed with the theme song of StarFox from the N64

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Yeah, I really can't remember this song from the games either. I was expecting the theme that is in the end of the Nintendo World trailer from '06 where Fox got his debut.

I'm probably completely alone on this, but I'm really not too into the music updates.

I really need to start going to sleep before 3 am, if we didn't see anything more substatial than Donkey Kong for E3 then I'm not expecting any real megatons outa these updates for a while.

I think this week will be a Donkey Kong stage, some new type of bomb item or a replacement for Lip's stick, Kirby's final smash and Meta Knight's profile.

CreatureX3 said:
Alright, another week of updates! I'm up for some new music tonight. :D
Woo! My guess was correct...

The 'Space Armada' song sounds great. It has a more 'magical' vibe to it compared with the Melee rendition. :D

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
This song was used on the Corneria stage in Melee, for those of you havinig trouble remembering (someone already mentioned it was also on Venom in the SNES StarFox, but that's only part of the song)

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Hearing this song really makes me hope and pray that the final songs are orchestrated.

NotWii

Banned
KICKASS!
I've always loved the Space Armada music, and was happy it got a brief nod in Melee.

D-Fens said:
I think I like Melee's version better, but this one is all sorts of awesome nonetheless.
That's because only ~10 seconds of the Space Armada theme from the original StarFox was woven into the Venom theme.

Music is also my least favorite update... but damn they are doing an awesome job with the music for this game so I can't hate... I only wish I went to bed

{Mike}

Banned
Nice song, I prefer it to the Melee Corneria song. Maybe we will be able to unlock the old songs from both the original and melee? That could be awesome with the level editor :lol I want to work for Sakurai =(

{Mike} said:
Nice song, I prefer it to the Melee Corneria song. Maybe we will be able to unlock the old songs from both the original and melee? That could be awesome with the level editor :lol I want to work for Sakurai =(
You could have. There used to be bulletins on the site about jobs they were offering.

Do you speak Japanese? (I wanted to apply to modeling and animations positions, but I cant) =(

{Mike}

Banned
Big Icarus said:
You could have. There used to be bulletins on the site about jobs they were offering.

Do you speak Japanese? (I wanted to apply to modeling and animations positions, but I cant) =(

It was more a joke than anything else. I do not speak japanese nor do I have a videogame education as of now. I just want to give him my little ideas :D

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I rather like this song update. Smashville is pretty damn awesome too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom