• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG

Zero Suit Samus

zerosuit_samus.jpg

When Samus destroys her Power Suit, she’s left with the Zero Suit. What she’s lost in power and weaponry, she makes up for in speed!

Once she turns that Paralyzer in her hand into a whip, she has quite a long reach as well! Not exactly the straightforward fight you thought it was, huh?

zerosuit_samus_070719a-l.jpg
zerosuit_samus_070719b-l.jpg

zerosuit_samus_070719c-l.jpg
zerosuit_samus_070719d-l.jpg

ZSS!!

zerosuit_samus.jpg

When Samus destroys her Power Suit, she’s left with the Zero Suit. However, what she’s lost in power and weaponry she makes up for in speed!

Once she turns that Paralyzer in her hand into a whip, she has quite a long reach as well! Not exactly the straightforward fight you thought it was, huh?

zerosuit_samus_070719a.jpg
zerosuit_samus_070719b.jpg

zerosuit_samus_070719c.jpg
zerosuit_samus_070719d.jpg

Capndrake

Jul. 19 Thu. 2007

Zero Suit Samus

zerosuit_samus.jpg

When Samus destroys her Power Suit, she’s left with the Zero Suit. What she’s lost in power and weaponry, she makes up for in speed!

Jasup

And the update doesn't even hint about another way to play ZSS than after final smash - that is the end of that discussion.

Nabs

flipping_heck said:
Take note, in the characters section, there is no seperate profile image for ZSS, no seperate character for ZSS confirmed??
? she's there under new characters

Man. I don't know why, but never noticed how hot Samus' model looked in this game.

I wonder if this will be the first Smash Bros to use 'jiggle' physics. I also really like her eccentric hairstyle.

MaddenNFL64

Zero Suit Samus

zerosuit_samus.jpg

Hot.

Nintaiyo

I was just looking at those screens, and I couldn't help but wonder....
Do you think this game'll have jiggle physics? Or is the err.... Zero Suit rigid? I mean, maybe Nintendo will jump on that whole bandwagon after Namco with SCIV and Ivy and all...
DON'T JUDGE ME!

edit: beaten, at least i'm not alone :D

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
CreatureX3 said:
Samus or Zelda? :lol

zerosuit_samus.jpg
zelda.jpg

zelda_070625c-l.jpg

My vote goes to Samus! :D
Looks like they're using the same models between Zelda and Zero Suit Samus (just like Zelda and Peach in Melee).

Wonder if Peach will also still share the same model?

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
What she’s lost in power and weaponry, she makes up for in speed!
superbank said:
No, ZSS is not a "weak" character like some of you are interpreting (I'm not sure where you're reading that). Her physical strength will be weaker for sure but she will likely gain something in return. Like speed/fluidity/maneuverability. The update says not to pick the smash ball up because it destroys your armor (changing your playstyle).

I really don't know where anyone read ZSS was gimped in the final smash update. She's a normal character.

Anyway, they finally present ZSS. I wonder if the whip is standard or special attack?

fernoca

I love this thread..there's no doubt that it's going to get more replies/views than the Halo 3 Beta thread :D :
01. Tonight's update?
02. I don't know!
03. Me Neither
04. Yeah
05. Yeah
06. LOL
07. We can speculate!
08. Yeah!
09. Yeah!
10. Link
11. Samus
12. Zelda
13. Guys, update coming in 5
14. Mario
15. Guys, update coming in 4
16. Peach
17. Zero Suit
18. Guys, update coming in 3
19. MetaKnight
20. Guys, update coming in 2
21. Guys, update coming in 1
22. Master Chief LOLOLOLOLOL
23. When's the update?
24. It got delayed!
25. :(
26. Let's continue speculation
27. What about stages?
28. OMG UPDATE: SONIIIIC!!!!
29. When'ts the update!!?!? it's 54:72 AM!!!
30. OMG UPDATE: SONIIIIC!!!!
31. Wavedashin sucks!!!!
32. OMG UPDATE: SONIIIIC!!!!
33. OMG UPDATE: SONIIIIC!!!!
34. Wow!!
35. Yeah
36. Cool
37. That sucks!
36. OMG UPDATE: SONIIIIC!!!!
37. :O
38. :O
39. V _ V
40. OMG UPDATE: SONIIIIC!!!!
:lol :lol
Cool about Zero Suit anyway...where's Peach?!?!? :lol

superbank

The definition of front-butt.

Stiff breast plate confirmed. :(

ZSS needs some real physics on her. They've got the hair whipping around, why stop there? The game wont get an M rating for a more realistic portrayal of the human body.

NeoForte

superbank said:

Stiff breast plate confirmed. :(

ZSS needs some real physics on her. They've got the hair whipping around, why stop there? The game wont get an M rating for a more realistic portrayal of the human body.

Well first I would think that suit would be a bit thicker than normal clothes. So no real bounce. And second yea its not really meant to be taken realistically :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom