• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSider

Olaeh said:
What if there was just "no update" today? :(
They never used the "Notices" icon.

No Update Today!
icon_img_07.gif

I'm too drunk. And a little high.

30 minutes and no update. Of all of the days for this to happen, it has to be the day where I have to get up earlier. It's getting too damn late, so I expect a megaton when I check tomorrow.

PkunkFury

so i guess it will be another half hour then? Maybe he's mad at us because of all the whiners who complained about Knuckle Joe on Friday

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
The is a rumor going around in AnnoyingFAQs.com that only virgins can't see the update.

Of course, the thread creator claims he can.

Does that board ever grow up?

Ravidrath

kman3000 said:
What if something happened to Sakurai?:(

...Yeah, 'cause he really writes these every day on the day they go up. Nintendo's worldwide network of translators all sit around hitting F5 waiting for it to come in, as so the PR people that approve them, and then the webmasters to put them up. I mean, like, assuming he actually writes them himself, and isn't just approving the work of a PR guy.

I think every update was probably written before the first one ever went up. If they were written at the start of every month, or every two weeks, I'd think there'd have been SOME sign by now that they've been reading fan feedback on previous updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom