• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSider

I think the Smash Bros Dojo server crapped out for about 10 seconds.

Somnid said:
Refresh my memory, what updates came late?

I'm not sure, but I know that almost every time I thought the update was late I was pleasantly surprised.

Nabs

The M.O.B said:
I believe one of the updates was up to 2 hours late, this might be another one so prepare for a long morning.....:D

it used to be like this, but for the last few weeks its been on a tight schedule

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
My Dream Update <_<: Menus!

From the menus not only can you access single player and multiplayer, but you can also access the options! But there is now a little surprise. The menus also contain a new choice. Wi-Fi!

Believe.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
WildArms said:
UPDATE: Menus!

From the menus not only can you access single player and multiplayer, but you can also access the options! But there is now a little surprise. The menus also contain a new choice. Wi-Fi!

Believe.

banhim.gif

WildArms said:

Believe.

I hope you get a cold-sore

VegaShinra

WildArms said:

Believe.

-_- banned.

Olaeh

WildArms said:

Believe.

Thought this was real for a sec.... Please be a megaton update.

Somnid

Final Smash, ZSS profile, Boxes and Crates and "In this world..." were late updates from looking around. I think I'm going to bed, this is going to be another hour I know it.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Somnid said:
Final Smash, ZSS profile, Boxes and Crates and "In this world..." were late updates from looking around. I think I'm going to bed, this is going to be another hour I know it.

It's going to be a 'boxes and crates' equivalent update I bet!

Speevy said:
He's just drunk or high.

Expect an anti-government rant.
That'd be pretty awesome

NEW STAGE: QUAGMIRE IN IRAQ

"As you can see from this screenshot, Mario represents America and Kirby Japan. Why is Kirby Japan? Because we're awesome."

"WOOOOO! Mario just nailed Kirby right in the face! Well, he won't -- wait, why are you following him?!"

"Oh no! Mario fell to his death and Kirby went right after him! Stupid Kirby."

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
I didn't even put the "Believe" in black tags so it's obvious from the start. Calm down people!

Also since when has an update been so short.. GAF is just blood thirsty confirmed!

I wonder if any bombs will be dropped or we'll just have to wait. Atleast, something like finding out Sonic or Megaman was in the game when you had to face him in the game would be pretty badass.

Show us some Ridley!

duffey

Shinobix said:
Could someone erase the white background of my avatar? You will be rewarded with a nice update.
66j8l85

WildArms said:
I didn't even put the "Believe" in black tags so it's obvious from the start. Calm down people!

Also since when has an update been so short.. GAF is just blood thirsty confirmed!

Japan time brings the worst out of GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom