• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavenHawk

I have a copy of Super Mario 64 that I want to sell for 800 billion dollars. If your username starts with the letter "G", "S", or "P, I won't sell to you. You must live in a region surrounded by water and swim to a location of my choosing for pickup. I am not responsible if you drown. No refunds.

Are you open to trades?

Important - Read info at bottom - Important

Game: Might and Magic Franchise Pack
Price: $25

Game: Total War: Rome II
Price: $34

Game: Payday 2
Price: $17 / $27 - Standard / Career Criminal

Game: Mercenary Kings
Price: $7.50

Game: Ys I & II Chronicles+
Price: $3.50

Game: Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Price: $3.50

Game: Ys: Origin
Price: $4

Game: StarForge

Game: StarDrive

Game: Rising Storm
Price: $6 / $8 - Standard / Deluxe

Game: Dead Island Riptide
Price: $11 (last copy)

Game: Toki Tori 2+

Game: Kentucky Route Zero
Price: $7.50 (Out of stock)

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal as gift (to family or friends) in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

Orders will now be placed in Google Docs!
The green boxes are available copies, place a comment for the gift you want to reserve.
The comment should contain your GAF profile link + Steam profile link.
You can also place a comment in the red boxes to reserve a copy if I happen to get some more (no guarantees).
I will then contact you on GAF or Steam.

Dunder Store @ Google Docs

Any new orders made with PM will be ignored.
Max 2 reservations for the same game at time.
This is new for me, so i apologies in beforehand if this ends up being too messy.
Feel free to come with feedback about this new system on PM.

Edit: Comments will be saved in the "Comment" dropbox in upper right corner when a comment is solved.
I can only mark comments as solved, so you have to delete them yourselves from the dropbox if you want them gone.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTB WTB

I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Most of these collections I'm starting from scratch so nothing is too common for me to buy. You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System console (looking for included light gun + any CIB games)
Texas Instruments TI-99/4A computer (+games if available)

Sega Genesis games (CIB only, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases when cheaper)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
Select PS1 games (Omega Boost, Tales of Destiny I & II [aka Eternia], SOTN)

WTB WTB

WTB WTB

I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Most of these collections I'm starting from scratch so nothing is too common for me to buy. You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

WTB WTB

Positive feedback for ZealousD as a buyer. Quick to reply, fast payment. My post office really screwed up leading to a massive delay in him getting his games but he has been gracious, polite and amazing to deal with. Sell to him!

WTB:

Gears of War XBOX 360 Games on Demand Code.

I believe they came with Gears of War Judgement, so some of you may have one that you have forgotten about. Crack open that case!

bought!

WTB:

Gears of War XBOX 360 Games on Demand Code.

I believe they came with Gears of War Judgement, so some of you may have one that you have forgotten about. Crack open that case!

I have one that I don't think was used, sold, or given away... not sure why it's scratched off tho. PM me if interested.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
No it isn't In one case the seller is selling an item and taking offers. In the other they are asking what an item that isn't for sale is worth on the off-chance they decide to sell it in the future. These aren't the same. One has a place in a thread like this, the other is a bullshit waste of time.

Won't discuss it further though, thread can carry on.

But the two things are still functionally identical is the point I was making.

WTS:
Game Figure Lot (x13)
44ad6f78-3bbd-4c17-8d84-201cb0675497_zps761b972c.jpg

b28af693-a443-4d65-9972-cf609e002dc4_zpsf995dc92.jpg

- Characters: Jill Valentine, Yuna, Paine, Rikku, Alice Liddell, Vanille, Yuffie, Aerith, Tifa, Rinoa, Selphie, Garnet, Ashe.
- All figures include the bases, hands, and accessories they come with, aside from the three Final Fantasy X-2 figures which come only with their weapon hands.
- Aerith has a small smudge through her right eyebrow.
- $200 + Shipping (just over $15 per figure)

WTB:
Game Figures (Female)
Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (PS3)
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (PS3)
Street Fighter x Tekken Special Edition (PS3)
Shooting Love 10th Anniversary (360)
Ginga Force (360)
Gal*Gun (PS3)

- I'm willing to buy CE/SEs with or without the game
- Payment via Paypal, I'll cover all fees

Positive feedback for ipukespiders. Gave him the key for GoD Gears of War first, because I wasn't sure if it was used and my man did the honor system proud. Trustworthy buyer here.

AwRy108

This seems like a pretty dick move: hey PM me your offers even though it isn'[t for sale and may not be, when I could just check prices elsewhere.

If it bothers you, then just ignore the post--it's not hurting anyone or breaking any of the rules, so don't sweat it.

Afro

DunderHassan, I want some of those games but I have no idea how to operate that Google Doc. Also when leave info, is it secure or do you delete it after a bit?

pretty sure he deletes your info after you make transaction. just received payday 2 from him and i'm not in the google doc anymore.

worked great.

Dave Long

Banned
I realize DunderHassan has good deals and people like buying from him, but this is really starting to feel like the DunderHassan Steam Store. :-/

coopolon

I realize DunderHassan has good deals and people like buying from him, but this is really starting to feel like the DunderHassan Steam Store. :-/

Yup, it seems like it doesn't really fit with the purpose of the thread anymore. I think if we just stop with leaving feedback for him it'll be fine. If he could combine his every 150 posts deals post with his positive feedback for the buyers it would work well.

I guess it would all be fixed by having a seperate feedback thread though. That might be the best idea. Make it easy for the people keeping the spreadsheet update, and would keep this thread focused on buying and selling.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Yup, it seems like it doesn't really fit with the purpose of the thread anymore. I think if we just stop with leaving feedback for him it'll be fine. If he could combine his every 150 posts deals post with his positive feedback for the buyers it would work well.

I guess it would all be fixed by having a seperate feedback thread though. That might be the best idea. Make it easy for the people keeping the spreadsheet update, and would keep this thread focused on buying and selling.

Either way is fine with me. I mean does anybody really need even more positive feedback after becoming NeoGAF Platinum?

Vamlock

DunderHassan for Positive Feedback.

Maybe the spreadsheet should allow you to put the positive feedback in a queue or something? A separate sheet?

xDEKOIx

WTS Steam Keys

Endless Space - $10
Eador: Masters of the Broken World - $10
Natural Selection 2 - $10
Expeditions: Conquistador - $9
Rising Storm - $9
Monaco - $8
Sanctum 2 - $8
Leviathan: Warships - $5
Hotline Miami - $3

WTS

Wacom Intuos 4 Drawing tablet MEDIUM size (5.5 in x 8.8 in)(used it only once for like 10 minutes) Like new.

[Price cut!] Asking $225, via PayPal US only please.

imagexys.jpg

image1iua.jpg

image2yrj.jpg

Positive Feedback for:

Zero-Crescent
MikeE21286
MMBosstones86
ThatGuy
Datwheezy
Speevy
Epicine
NoWayJose
Astarte
etae
Got the Shakes
ramoisdead
sabanoo
Deliverance
GK86
chronomac
Absol
pock3tmonster
73V3N
Wario64
STAB-Gatekeeper
Baron von Loathsome
blackMamba1187
Vamlock

DunderHassan, I want some of those games but I have no idea how to operate that Google Doc. Also when leave info, is it secure or do you delete it after a bit?
pretty sure he deletes your info after you make transaction. just received payday 2 from him and i'm not in the google doc anymore.

worked great.

Apparently the comments I mark as solved are not really deleted, they still exist in the "Comment" dropbox.
Only the user who commented it can delete it from that dropbox menu, so I'd recommend you guys doing that.
If someone know a more secure way, where I at least can delete comments myself, feel free to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom