• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super positive feedback for M3z_, sold me his mobo/cpu/ram combo and it couldnt have arrived quicker and in great shape.
Now if only newegg could hurry up with my case so i can put the system together..

vocab

WTS UMVC(PS3) $15 or trade for BBCSEX (PS3)

Also, I'm looking to sell a Madcatz Round 1 (PS3) Stick In excellent condition. Has one minor micro scratch on the black base. Comes with Box (excellent condition), and two button plugs are in place of the 7th and 8th button. I'm looking for $95 for it.

uoa8fHY.jpg

Selling HRAP3. In good condition. Box is in excellent condition Comes with 6 semitsu buttons, and clear white bubble top. The art is some has some peeling spots. $70. Oh those two middles screws missing will be put on before I ship it.

Arla

Have:
Bioshock 1 & 2 (Steam)

Want:
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition or Oblivion GOTY Deluxe.
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
Castle Crashers

DarkFlow

Banned
WTS

16GB Wi-Fi White iPad 2 $290. Has a green smart cover, Some light scratches on the screen but can't really see unless in bright sunlight other then that in great shape. Also has iOS 7 beta access. I'll take some pics if you want to see before hand, I'm just to lazy to take any right now lol. Mainly selling because I just want to head on back to Android. Ship anywhere in US, PM me.

Yup, it seems like it doesn't really fit with the purpose of the thread anymore. I think if we just stop with leaving feedback for him it'll be fine. If he could combine his every 150 posts deals post with his positive feedback for the buyers it would work well.

I guess it would all be fixed by having a seperate feedback thread though. That might be the best idea. Make it easy for the people keeping the spreadsheet update, and would keep this thread focused on buying and selling.

I agree, Dunder has awesome deals and is a super nice guy, but this thread is losing its purpose and he doesn't even need feedback anymore.

NoRéN;72508561 said:
Nothing like replying to someone's message and then no follow up. Square Triangle, I know just what you mean.

Please wait 150 posts before bitching again.

Sorry, that was too good of an opportunity to pass up haha :p

jayvo

WTS:

1 EVGA GTX 780

I have these both running in SLI on a 1440p monitor and they're a dream. Only reason I'm selling is because we've had some unexpected bills come our way.

Price is $530 or trade for 7970 plus cash ----Currently Pending Sale----

EDIT: One is sold.....one left!!

Will include boxes and all documents that came with it. Only picture I have of the cards are inside the case:

AwRy108

NoRéN;72508561 said:
Nothing like replying to someone's message and then no follow up. Square Triangle, I know just what you mean.

If you're referring to me, I apologize: I'm traveling for work and have minimal time to mess with GAF. Oh, and Square Triangle is, sadly, banned. Bought something from him right before it happened, hopefully he's holding up his end of the transaction.

On a similar note: what's with all the public bitching lately? All the whining makes the thread uglier than all the Dunder feedback in the world. Any time I don't get a PM response, I just assume the person is no longer interested. Not the end of the world.

kennah

Super positive feedback for M3z_, sold me his mobo/cpu/ram combo and it couldnt have arrived quicker and in great shape.
Now if only newegg could hurry up with my case so i can put the system together..
You are one lucky guy. Best parts deal I've seen in a long time.

sabanoo

In terms of the feedback for DunderHassan clogging up the thread it would be pretty easy for everyone to just stop leaving him feedback and when I (or someone else) updates the list we can just use the feedback Dunder leaves for others to increase his own feedback count as well.

That way he doesn't "lose out" on his positive feedback and there is significantly less clutter. This means that no one leaves feedback for Dunder if it's positive and when he leaves his gigantic feedback list I can just count up the number transactions there to increase his feedback.

Just my 2 cents.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Yup, it seems like it doesn't really fit with the purpose of the thread anymore. I think if we just stop with leaving feedback for him it'll be fine. If he could combine his every 150 posts deals post with his positive feedback for the buyers it would work well.

I guess it would all be fixed by having a seperate feedback thread though. That might be the best idea. Make it easy for the people keeping the spreadsheet update, and would keep this thread focused on buying and selling.

I have thought this for awhile. Much easier for everyone involved.

I'm looking to buy Pokemon cards from the trading card game (you know, the ones you probably still have from when you were younger). I've already got a few deals in-progress that are going well, but I'm still interested in perhaps a few more transactions.

I'm looking for primarily English cards, mostly rares or holographics, from Base Set, Jungle, Fossil, Team Rocket, and maybe even Neo Genesis sets. In particular, I'm looking for 1st Edition (with the little black stamp) cards, but may be interested in non-1st Editions depending on what you have. I will buy entire lots if that's the only way you'll sell them, but I'm hoping for just some individual cards.

Shoot me a PM if you have any you're willing to part with and we'll work out a deal! I have feedback on here and a ton on eBay I can share if needed.

I am also selling a pink Game Boy Advance (model AGB-001) and a GameCube-to-GBA link cable. PM if interested.

Dave Long

Banned
In terms of the feedback for DunderHassan clogging up the thread it would be pretty easy for everyone to just stop leaving him feedback and when I (or someone else) updates the list we can just use the feedback Dunder leaves for others to increase his own feedback count as well.

That way he doesn't "lose out" on his positive feedback and there is significantly less clutter. This means that no one leaves feedback for Dunder if it's positive and when he leaves his gigantic feedback list I can just count up the number transactions there to increase his feedback.

Just my 2 cents.
Whatever it takes. It's out of hand. I like this thread to browse what people are selling, not to wade through 50 posts where only three are things for sale.

Double D

Just my 2 cents.

This actually makes sense to me.

Rant
What is it with someone always bitching about something in this thread? We are hear to sell/trade our shit to eachother not whine. There is nothing in the thread guidelines that says you can't fish for a price or find out how much your item is worth. People post "PM offers" all the time and it's totally fine.

Prices include shipping and games are complete with case, manual, and game. I have positive selling and buying feedback.

Prices Dropped
SELLING

• Wii U (lot price, $70 for all 3 games)
  • ZombiU - $25
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $25
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $25

PS3
  • Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition [sealed] - $18
  • Assassin's Creed [Players choice] - $10

Either send Paypal Payment as a Gift or pay the Fees please.

Thanks!

Positive Feedback for DunderHassan.

Onto the feedback spam thing; I think DunderHassan should have his own seller's thread.

Disagree on this. The solution is easy - he just stop's getting feedback as a seller. He's at Platinum Level and there's no level above that. So at this point, additional feedback for him is pointless. He can still leave feedback for others, but I say moving forward, those who buy from him don't leave feedback.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Disagree on this. The solution is easy - he just stop's getting feedback as a seller. He's at Platinum Level and there's no level above that. So at this point, additional feedback for him is pointless. He can still leave feedback for others, but I say moving forward, those who buy from him don't leave feedback.

Yeah, thats easy to say now, but I'm sure for him all this buzz about people talking about him is helping his sales and it would be sort of unfair for every other seller to get that little promotion and not him.

Right now everyone knows his name but if all he is is a block of text once every 150 posts there will be a lot less people noticing him. It would be unfair if a month from now people buying from him drop off simply because he was an exception for selling too much.

Jonboy

I'm all for having a separate thread for feedback.

Rant
What is it with someone always bitching about something in this thread? We are hear to sell/trade our shit to eachother not whine. There is nothing in the thread guidelines that says you can't fish for a price or find out how much your item is worth. People post "PM offers" all the time and it's totally fine.
Thank you. I don't get it either.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Yeah, thats easy to say now, but I'm sure for him all this buzz about people talking about him is helping his sales and it would be sort of unfair for every other seller to get that little promotion and not him.

Right now everyone knows his name but if all he is is a block of text once every 150 posts there will be a lot less people noticing him. It would be unfair if a month from now people buying from him drop off simply because he was an exception for selling too much.

You're approaching the problem by looking only at his perspective. What about everybody else? Aren't other sellers and buyers affected by the thread being stuffed with his feedback? What about their visibility? If other listers get their listings bumped off the last page after a day of dunder feedback doesn't that affect their listings and their sales?

WTS:

Bluray $5 each:

Scott Pilgrim (pending)
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight

A Game of Thrones Season 1 (bluray) - $30

PS2:

Dark Cloud 2 - $25

Also have a GBA SP 001 model in good condition, would sell for $25. And a second gen white Kindle with keyboad, included case, but no charger, looking for $20.

Prices are negotiable.

PM me.

GAF PLUS (used to be GOLD pre-reset)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have an extra, sealed copy of Shin Megami Tensei IV. The box is somewhat crushed thanks to it being shipped in a bubble mailer, but the contents are still mint and sealed.

I'd like $43/shipped for this. Alternatively, I'd trade for Game & Wario (would definitely prefer a Club Nintendo code). PM me if you're interested.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
You're approaching the problem by looking only at his perspective. What about everybody else? Aren't other sellers and buyers affected by the thread being stuffed with his feedback? What about their visibility? If other listers get their listings bumped off the last page after a day of dunder feedback doesn't that affect their listings and their sales?

It's not his fault that he is selling more than others. He's not gaming the system or anything, he's under the exact same rules as every other person.

Speevy

Banned
How about we just stop giving Dunderhassan feedback?

Instead, put his store in the OP and advertise it once on every page.

That way, he still gets exposure and there's not so many kudos.

knee

When's the last time that -you- checked the OP after the initial read? Besides, he'd have to depend on someone else for his updates.

I say maintain the status quo.

RavenHawk

It's not his fault that he is selling more than others. He's not gaming the system or anything, he's under the exact same rules as every other person.

Exactly. What's the difference if he completes 25 transactions, or 25 different people do, as there will still be posts about feedback from both buyer and seller? In fact, there will be more posts involving individual transactions because Dunder consolidates all his buyer feedback in one post.

Perhaps the keepers of the current feedback system (thanks, BTW!) can check with our "Evil" overlord and see if there is any way to implement a feedback (or rep) system to what CAG or other sites use?

And yes, this is redundant (no pun intended), but more positive feedback for DunderHassan. He hooked me up with a copy of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

Positive feedback for DunderHassan.

LQX

Positive feedback for DUFFMCWALIN and DunderHassan. Thanks a lot dudes

Also, I would like to say, I think Dunder is awesome(I just bought a game from him) but I see a bigger issue in that administration and moderation might start taking issue. So for the sake of not seeing a stop put to him selling games at awesome prices we might want to take heed of the concern of some in the last few pages. This is a community and we like to sell and trade so we don't want to start getting in the way of each other which might bring more stringent moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom