• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOak

Perhaps the keepers of the current feedback system (thanks, BTW!) can check with our "Evil" overlord and see if there is any way to implement a feedback (or rep) system to what CAG or other sites use?

Paging g35twinturbo

i dun liek his new name lawl

Positive feedback for DUFFMCWALIN and DunderHassan. Thanks a lot dudes

Also, I would like to say, I think Dunder is awesome(I just bought a game from him) but I see a bigger issue in that administration and moderation might start taking issue. So for the sake of not seeing a stop put to him selling games at awesome prices we might want to take heed of the concern of some in the last few pages. This is a community and we like to sell and trade so we don't want to start getting in the way of each other which might bring more stringent moderation.

I just PM'd Dunder, and hopefully he and I can chat about this and find an amicable solution that benefits everyone. I'll keep everyone posted.

Dave Long

Banned
The problem is DunderHassan is now a store on the NeoGAF B/S/T thread for 2013. It has become much bigger than the rest of the thread to the point it is overriding everything else. I doubt EviLore would be on board with one guy turning his forum into a personal Steam games store.

A thread like this on any forum has limits. 150 posts between repeat listings for example. DunderHassan gets advertising much more often than that because of people putting in feedback for him. He's basically outside the rules or at the very least the spirit of the rules.

I'm happy he's making money and selling people games they want for cheap. But I don't want what he's selling and I'm kinda getting tired of wading through all the posts about him to find things I'm interested in because they are overwhelming the thread.

Includes Shipping within US

Donkey Kong Country 2 $34

Super Star Wars $18 box front is depressed like DKC 2

NBA Jam TE $8

Gamecube Disc Case on the right $11

Super Mario Advance $17

Manuals
I got another bundle to sort for duplicates so look for those soon-ish

Breath of Fire map (it is in 1 piece was hard to get the detail in 1 shot) $11

SNES

N64

Smash88

Banned
Positive feedback for DunderHassan.

Was confused as I had never done gifting over paypal. He took me through it, got everything squared away and accepted my friends request over Steam to get it all sorted immediately. Fantastic person to work with.

#1 Store World. Definitely buying from him more often. Keep on rockin' Dunder.

NeOak

WTS:

(Click on image for full res)

Nintendo 3DS
  • Monster Hunter 3DS XL Aluminum Case $40 - Used once, then put back into the box. Like new, no scratches of any kind.
  • Okamiden Preorder Stylus/Cloth $20
  • Kingdom Hears 3D Dream Drop Distance Limited Edition Sealed $75

Nintendo Wii U
  • Black Ops 2 $25

Nintendo GameCube
  • Broadband Adapter $35

PC
  • Skyrim from Collectors Edition Sealed $25

Memorabilia
  • Donkey Kong Returns Wiimote pouch $6
  • Club Nintendo 2012 Platinum Cards $20

Prices shipped in the US. I take Paypal gift or please cover the fees. Thanks.

patientx

WTS Lots of games and stuff..
PAYPAL is accepted with friends & family option.
*** ALL PRICES INCLUDE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (TRACKING INCLUDED.) ***

Nintendo Ds Lite Guitar Hero Special Version. Mint condition. EU version.
--No case and other stuff, just the charger and the main unit as seen on the picture.--

1366-SAM_1895.JPG

Price : 86$

DS GAMES
Animal Crossing DS : 24$
Animal Crossing DS (No case and manual) : 12$
Ghost Trick Phantom Detective : 22$
Mariokart DS (No case and manual) : 12$
Okamiden : 25$
Osu! Tatakae Ouendan 2 : 41$
Picross 3D : 31$
Professor Layton and The Curious Village : 27$
Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box : 24$
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future : 24$
Warioware: DIY : [SOLD]

tjsa.jpg

3DS GAMES (ALL NTSC REGION)
Ace Combat - Assault Horizon Legacy: 19$
Dead or Alive Dimensions: 19$
Lego The Lord of The Rings: 24$
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: 32$
Resident Evil Revelations: 19$
Shinobi: 17$
Spiderman Edge of Time: 17$
Spirit Camera - The Cursed Memoir: 22$
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: 32$
The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time :[SOLD]
csnj.jpg

PAYPAL is accepted with friends & family option.
*** ALL PRICES INCLUDE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (TRACKING INCLUDED.) ***

WTB these PS3 games:
- Uncharted 1 $10
- Uncharted 2 $10
- Demon's Souls $15
- CoD: MW2 $5

Hoping to pay cash and meet up in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area)

SmokeMaxX

I'm looking to buy Pokemon cards from the trading card game (you know, the ones you probably still have from when you were younger). I've already got a few deals in-progress that are going well, but I'm still interested in perhaps a few more transactions.

I'm looking for primarily English cards, mostly rares or holographics, from Base Set, Jungle, Fossil, Team Rocket, and maybe even Neo Genesis sets. In particular, I'm looking for 1st Edition (with the little black stamp) cards, but may be interested in non-1st Editions depending on what you have. I will buy entire lots if that's the only way you'll sell them, but I'm hoping for just some individual cards.

Shoot me a PM if you have any you're willing to part with and we'll work out a deal! I have feedback on here and a ton on eBay I can share if needed.

I am also selling a pink Game Boy Advance (model AGB-001) and a GameCube-to-GBA link cable. PM if interested.
What sort of prices are you shooting? I have a whole bunch in a box somewhere but I want to keep them for sentimental value. However, a real dollar value might be worth more than my sentimental value if the price is right haha. Anyway, just wondering what sort of prices you're looking to give.

Astarte

What sort of prices are you shooting? I have a whole bunch in a box somewhere but I want to keep them for sentimental value. However, a real dollar value might be worth more than my sentimental value if the price is right haha. Anyway, just wondering what sort of prices you're looking to give.

I think you're mistaken. He wants to SELL those, not buy them.

I'm selling an Apple 2 GB Time Capsule. It is the Wireless N last generation one. It is not the newer tall version but the flat one. It is in pristine condition and was honestly barely used. I do not have the original box. I am asking for $150 flat for this item shipped to you via UPS. It is a great router and great backup device too! Let me know if you have questions. I have recently sold some big ticket items here and people have been more than happy with their transactions with me. I'm located in Fishkill, NY if you're interested in doing local pickup.

Lazy Bear

Neo Member
I want to sell my Vanilla Cherries rig here, I've lurked the forums for a while and was introduced to the site by mkenyon, a buddy of mine.

Hardware:

• i5 2500k (4.7GHz 1.37v)
  • Sapphire 7970 (11197-01-40G)
  • ASUS Maximus IV Extreme
  • 16GB of Dominator GTs
  • WD 500GB (everything else)
  • Corsair Force GT 120 (OS and Dota 2)
  • NZXT HALE90-1000-M
  • NZXT Phantom that is structurally unstable (but can sit safely)

Watercooling:

• EK Supreme HF copper/acetal with white top
  • EK FC7970 (OG) copper/acetal with white top
  • EK Dominator X4 copper/acetal with white top
  • Monsoon adonised red compression fittings
  • Dual PMP400s + EK DDC V2 with white top
  • FrozenQ Helix bay res
  • XSPC EX240
  • XSPC EX240
  • XSPC EX120
  • XSPC white tubes
  • Yate Loons painted white/red

This rig has been a baby of mine, and it was kind of an ad-hoc art venture, but it performs really well and it pains me to sell it. I'd part it out, and I'm in a tricky situation where I'd sell it for like 2.2k all together, but the case is sort of unstable. Through all the modding the side panel no longer fits on (the windowed one), and my cable management in the back really sucks right now. It'd behoove you to buy its parts, but not the case. I'm not sure how much I'd sell all the parts for, it's a lot of stuff, but maybe give me some offers? I'm going to begin dismantling it after I move out, so in the next week or two, and yeah.

Pictures here:

http://imgur.com/a/TP7Zk

Keropon

Positive Feedback for LQX.

I wanted to ask something: Is there any way to buy something like a $5 USD PSN code? I can't use my CC or Paypal since I'm from Chile (PSN only accepts US CCs) and I wanted to buy Gungnir for my PSV...

totowhoa

Banned
-Amazon Prime deal-

Didn't want to start a thread about this and wasn't sure where to post, so:

Me, smurfx, gdt, and Naked Snake have been splitting an Amazon Prime account for the last couple of years -- Naked Snake isn't able to continue with us this year, so we need a fourth member. If anybody's game just send me a PM. It costs $80/year, so split 4 ways that's 20 bucks each (preferably sent via Amazon payments to go towards the account renewal). We've been doing this for two or three years now, so you can expect most of us to be down year after year when it's time to renew.

Taken care of! A few people showed interest in this thread, so if you're just now reading this you can try and form a group with a couple of dudes who quoted me in this thread if you like :)

AwRy108

Didn't want to start a thread about this and wasn't sure where to post, so:

Me, smurfx, gdt, and Naked Snake have been splitting an Amazon Prime account for the last couple of years -- Naked Snake isn't able to continue with us this year, so we need a fourth member. If anybody's game just send me a PM. It costs $80/year, so split 4 ways that's 20 bucks each (preferably sent in Amazon credit to go towards the account renewal). We've been doing this for two or three years now, so you can expect most of us to be down year after year when it's time to renew.

JUST AN FYI: I'm 99.99% certain that Amazon credit can't be put towards paying for a Prime account--it's like the only thing you can't use their credit for on the website; and if this has changed, then please let me know.

Anyway, great deal here.

totowhoa

Banned
JUST AN FYI: I'm 99.99% certain that Amazon credit can't be put towards paying for a Prime account--it's like the only thing you can't use their credit for on the website; and if this has changed, then please let me know.

Anyway, great deal here.

Ha, had no idea -- thanks man. That's how I was paying Naked Snake in the past so I just assumed. Amazon Payments it is then

Veronica

Banned
Guys, just wanting to let everyone out there know I have updated my list. I am also now offering a copy of XENOGEARS: PERFECT WORKS with mild wear for $165 (negotiable). Just shoot me a PM. We are moving to Redmond WA soon, so it's time to clean house. Hope collectors with love grab these gems.

Updated Collection:

ALL $20 EACH, ALL JPN EDITIONS

Brave Fencer Musashiden
Xenogears
Xenosaga
Legend of Mana
Star Ocean the Second Story
EHRGEIZ
Final Fantasy V (PSX)
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy IX
Chrono Cross
Grandia (Saturn)
Panzer Dragoon II (Saturn)
Sol Divide (Saturn)
Vampire Savior (Saturn)
Saga Frontier
Soukaigi
Akumajou Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (PSX)
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve II
Gungrave
Devil May Cry

If anyone wants to grab all of these as a bundle, I'll give you a killer deal, so let me know.

XENOGEARS PERFECT WORKS (mild wear) $165 (negotiable)

Imports:

Cheska

Want To Sell

Newly Added: Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition sealed: PM me offers!

Kotobukiya Asuna 1/8 Scale sealed

Arrived this week, still sealed. Ended up not liking the anime as much as I thought I would. Looking to only get my money back at this point. $85 shipped

Skylanders lot set
All of them are loose, I no longer have the little barcode cards for them. Looking to sell them all together:
Camo, Zap, Warnado, Dino-Rang, Hex, Stealth Elf, Cynder, Whirlwind, Ignitor, Sonic Boom, Legendary Bash, Legendary Chop Chop, Legendary Spyro. $60 shipped

Shipping only in the US. PM me any questions folks!

WTS Shin Megami Tensei IV, no Club Nintendo code.

Ended up with two copies, pre-ordered at Amazon and Gamestop, because I didn't trust Amazon not to destroy my copy in shipping. Decided to keep both when I heard about the promo because I had two fire emblem codes. Ended up arriving in just fine condition.

So: unsealed, like new condition, first print extras included, game unplayed, no club Nintendo code. Asking $42 shipped.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Kingdom Hearts 3D Club Nintendo Code (worth 40 points) - $2.50
Metriod: Other M Club Nintendo Code (worth 50 points) - $3.50
Ys Seven (like new, has Amazon Warehouse Deals sticker on the back) - $14 shipped (If you want a picture of it, I can send you a PM)

WTB:
$10 PSN code

I accept PayPal and please cover expenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom