• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

televator

Hey guys, just for the sake of being able to present my status accurately what is the significance of the plus sign followed by a number on the feedback list?

Example: NeoGAF Plus +3

SmokeMaxX

Hey guys, just for the sake of being able to present my status accurately what is the significance of the plus sign followed by a number on the feedback list?

Example: NeoGAF Plus +3

They should just remove that. It's there to show feedback status prior to the new list, but it's caused a lot of buyers/sellers to inaccurately represent their current status.

Selling official GameCube component cable for $150 shipped in US. International shipping is extra.

Selling GameCube bundle for $120 shipped in the US. International shipping is extra.
  • Black North American GameCube. Great condition. Has been modded with a robust metal switch to play both Japanese and North American titles
  • AC adapter
  • composite cable
  • official Nintendo broadband adapter
  • 2 official Nintendo GC controllers (1 all purple, 1 half purple / half clear)
  • 3 official Nintendo memory cards (two 59, one 251)
  • awesome officially-licensed travel case that holds all the hardware; has a few scuffs but otherwise in great shape.
Also included are 7 great condition games complete with disc, manual, and case:
  • Extreme-G 3
  • Super Monkey Ball
  • Star Wars Rogue Leader
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Pac-Man Vs. / Pac-Man World 2
  • Bomberman Generation
  • Dobutsu Bancho (JP edition of Animal Leader), has bit of shelf wear on the cardboard sleeve
Selling the following GBA games, JP region, complete and in very good condition. $15 each shipped in the US. $25 for both. International shipping is extra.
  • Napoleon
  • Kuru Kuru Kururin
PM if interested.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
-Amazon Prime deal-

Didn't want to start a thread about this and wasn't sure where to post, so:

Me, smurfx, gdt, and Naked Snake have been splitting an Amazon Prime account for the last couple of years -- Naked Snake isn't able to continue with us this year, so we need a fourth member. If anybody's game just send me a PM. It costs $80/year, so split 4 ways that's 20 bucks each (preferably sent via Amazon payments to go towards the account renewal). We've been doing this for two or three years now, so you can expect most of us to be down year after year when it's time to renew.

I might be interested. Would we all be sharing one account, as in we all have one login/pass or is it shared in that we each pay $20, and each of our individual amazon accounts get access to the benefits of prime (faster shipping, digital movies etc etc.)?

isual

-Amazon Prime deal-

Me, smurfx, gdt, and Naked Snake have been splitting an Amazon Prime account for the last couple of years -- Naked Snake isn't able to continue with us this year, so we need a fourth member. If anybody's game just send me a PM. It costs $80/year, so split 4 ways that's 20 bucks each (preferably sent via Amazon payments to go towards the account renewal). We've been doing this for two or three years now, so you can expect most of us to be down year after year when it's time to renew.

how are the items shipped ? since there are 4 addresses , it's such a huge hassle to get the addresses right

I might be interested. Would we all be sharing one account, as in we all have one login/pass or is it shared in that we each pay $20, and each of our individual amazon accounts get access to the benefits of prime (faster shipping, digital movies etc etc.)?

The latter, but only the primary account gets access to Prime streaming.

how are the items shipped ? since there are 4 addresses , it's such a huge hassle to get the addresses right

Basically the primary owner (aka whoever is paying the 80 bucks on his/her account) adds the other people as relatives on his account. You just add the email addresses and next time the others log in they have prime.

Shenzakai

Banned
Hey, I've got some exclusive Club Nintendo stuff from the EU stars catalogue.
Just drop me a line with your suggestion.

Wii Super NES Controller
$(KGrHqEOKpYFHltFkJqbBR7WZqNND!~~60_12.JPG

Wii Golden Wheel
$T2eC16V,!)EE9s2ugjKiBR7Ws2DqFw~~60_12.JPG

Super Mario Character Statue
$T2eC16FHJIIFHJs)UF(IBR7WwEL+h!~~60_12.JPG

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack
$T2eC16R,!zUE9s38+F+OBR7W4lUB0Q~~60_12.JPG

Club Nintendo Soundcube
$(KGrHqVHJBMFHbbuIhdPBR7W8S5uzQ~~60_12.JPG

xaosslug

-Amazon Prime deal-

wait, what? There are 4 slots (not counting the non-primary acct holder), so the split is $16, and since the 4 non-primary accts don't get access to Prime Instant Video the discount should be a bit more.

i do this with some folks, and the non-primaries usually do $13ish...

SmokeMaxX

wait, what? There are 4 slots (not counting the non-primary acct holder), so the split is $16, and since the 4 non-primary accts don't get access to Prime Instant Video the discount should be a bit more.

The "extra benefits" to being the primary account holder aren't really that great. Amazon Instant Video is barely above garbage levels (i.e. I had to find excuses to use the service on my computer and Roku) and I don't know very many people with a Kindle (for those Prime benefits). I think an even split is reasonable for Prime since most people are just using it for shipping benefits. That being said, if I were to split mine and someone really wanted Prime Instant Video and wanted to pay more for it, I wouldn't disgaree.

He mentioned 3 other people so maybe they've only been splitting it 4 ways? In any case I'm not gonna criticize his pricing, not my place to do that.

Shenzakai

Banned
I've got four discount coupons, but the games are not my flavor. Anyone want to trade?

-50% Triple Town
-50% Killing Floor
-50% Forge
-33% Sins of a Solar Empire

All four of them valid until 7/30. Just lemme know what you've got to offer :)

strobogo

Banned
I got a new PC and it came with $75 in-game credit for Hawken, World of Tanks, and Planestside 2. $25 for each game. I'm not interested in any of those games so I'm looking to get rid of it.

I'm new to the trading/selling game. The only game I'm particularly interested in right now is Deadpool for PC. Anyone interested?

Petrie

Banned
Condensing my list for a bit as I'd really just like to trade these for other 3DS wants:

Have:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Best Buy used casing, sealed)

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (sealed)

Animal Crossing New Leaf (mint)

Pilotwings Resort (mint)

Skylanders Giantas with Portal and 2 figures (no Punch Pop Fizz)

Wants:

Luigi's Mansion

Mario and Luigi Dream Team

Etrian Odyssey 4

Donky Kong Country Returns 3D

New Super Mario Bros 3DS

Other interesting offers

Also still have some 1600 MS point cards for trade. Full list will be back next time!

Positive Feedback for:

steveovig
darkbanjo
Terra_Ex
CronosBlade
liezryou
RavenHawk
Dice
LQX
Smash88
wetflame
ricochetguro

Sorry for my very belated input about this feedback mess.
As a matter of fact, I don't really mind people stop giving me feedback, the only purpose they have had lately is for me to keep track of all feedbacks I need to give out.
The exposure have even at times been too much for me to handle, so a little bit less wouldn't really hurt me, since I'm putting down a lot of time and getting very little back.
Sabanoo actually had a great idea about how to manage all those feedbacks (autofeedback for everyone i give feedback to).

Gotta admit that I kinda agree with Dave Long that this is starting to look more and more like a store, even if there obviously always will be users in a forum kind of acting like a store, there have been before I got here and more will come.
But, I've given this a long and hard thought, and decided to shut down my NeoGAF "store".
I will leave my Google Docs up for a while, but I won't be posting more lists with games here and I wont be taking any requests for new games.
This isn't because of all the talk about the feedbacks, absolutely not, I've been thinking about phasing out my game selling for a long time and it just feels like a logical step, at the right time, to do so.

This will be my last time linking to my available stock: Dunders Games @ Google Docs
(Read the rules here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=72437171&postcount=14117)

Thanks for all the fantastic deals, met a whole lot of wonderful people and it have been a pleasure to be of service for you.
Now, see you around in the real forums :) Cheers

totowhoa

Banned

If you buy with your account it ships to your address on file.

If that's the case I'll lower it -- Naked Snake was the one handling it the last two years (and he's not doing it this year) and both years I've paid 20 and (thought) I had access to instant video (but I didn't use it). I just got to work so I'll check later to see if anything has changed. If it's changed then the individual charges will be split appropriately

Anywho, a couple of people have shown interest. The first to say they're down for sure gets the spot -- but those of you who've shown interest should definitely try to get a similar deal with GAFfers -- it's a steal when the price is split.

Giard

As a matter of fact, I don't really mind people stop giving me feedback, the only purpose they have had lately is for me to keep track of all feedbacks I need to give out.
The exposure have even at times been too much for me to handle, so a little bit less wouldn't really hurt me, since I'm putting down a lot of time and getting very little back.
Sabanoo actually had a great idea about how to manage all those feedbacks (autofeedback for everyone i give feedback to).

Gotta admit that I kinda agree with Dave Long that this is starting to look more and more like a store, even if there obviously always will be users in a forum kind of acting like a store, there have been before I got here and more will come.
But, I've given this a long and hard thought, and decided to shut down my NeoGAF "store".
I will leave my Google Docs up for a while, but I won't be posting more lists with games here and I wont be taking any requests for new games.
This isn't because of all the talk about the feedbacks, absolutely not, I've been thinking about phasing out my game selling for a long time and it just feels like a logical step, at the right time, to do so.

This will be my last time linking to my available stock: Dunders Games @ Google Docs
(Read the rules here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=72437171&postcount=14117)

Thanks for all the fantastic deals, met a whole lot of wonderful people and it have been a pleasure to be of service for you.
:(
Thanks for the deals.

Positive Feedback for:

Its been a pleasure dealing with you in the past, I can see how this can take most of your time, especially seeing theres been more ppl comming in from the steam sales..

Im sorry to see you wind down, all the best.

Astarte

Positive Feedback for:

steveovig
darkbanjo
Terra_Ex
CronosBlade
liezryou
RavenHawk
Dice
LQX
Smash88
wetflame
ricochetguro

Oh cmon, I just had my first deal with you! Alright, good luck in the future

badbrains

Positive Feedback for:

steveovig
darkbanjo
Terra_Ex
CronosBlade
liezryou
RavenHawk
Dice
LQX
Smash88
wetflame
ricochetguro

R.I.P my onetruegod ;-;

ShinAmano

Anyone have RE Revelations for 360? Looking to spend $20.

Wii Super NES Controller
$(KGrHqEOKpYFHltFkJqbBR7WZqNND!~~60_12.JPG

Just wanted to say...every Nintendo system moving forward should have an option to use this controller. :)

Selling
*all games are in mint like new condition unless otherwise noted
  • ZombiU- $22 shipped
  • New Super Mario U - $30 shipped
  • Resident Evil Revelations 3D - $15 shipped
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf (sealed) - $30 shipped

Buying/Trading For

• Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3) - $17 shipped, complete/mint
  • Skyrim: Legendary Edition (360) - <$25 shipped, complete/mint

PM me if interested. Thanks!

neogafgold_zps89c1d53c.jpg

cicero

Thank you for all of the hard work you put into providing deals for this community and the pleasant cordial manner in which you did it. I am very appreciative of the service you provided, it allowed me to be able to make the most out of my money, and I ended up gifting almost as much as I spent over the past month. Thank you again.

Petrie

Banned
Positive Feedback for:

steveovig
darkbanjo
Terra_Ex
CronosBlade
liezryou
RavenHawk
Dice
LQX
Smash88
wetflame
ricochetguro

This sucks. Will seriously curtail my Steam buying.

But thank you for all the great deals. It was a pleasure, and will be missed. :(

Hey guys.

I'm looking to sell just a few little things. Prices are shipped.

Way of the Samurai 2 - Case + Disc Only (no manual) - $9
Mega Man X Collection (Gamecube) - Complete w/ inserts - $45

EsTmCJsl.jpg

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Strategy Guide - Good condition (small tear on back near spine--message for photo) - $18
BglUYuMl.jpg

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Strategy Guide - Fair/Okay condition (lots of minor defects, light stain) - $8
xZ2AtTvs.jpg

Hi all! I have some games for sale or trade. I've added new ones to the list and removed some that were sold since I'm always adding new ones and selling old ones. I accept PayPal and will definitely listen to trades if it's something that I'm interested in. Feel free to PM me if you would like pictures of specific games or have specific questions on condition or willingness to trade. Shipping will depend on what you want, and how many titles you want. If you want one game at $4-$5 expect to help pay a little on shipping. Feel free to make me offers on multiple games, entire system lots, etc...

NOTE: ALL Titles are complete unless noted. Greatest Hits, Nintendo Selects, Platinum Hits, etc... will also be noted, otherwise they are original releases. PM For Pics.

PS1
Resident Evil Directors Cut (Excellent Condition) $18
Resident Evil 2 (Excellent Condition) $16
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (W/ Dino Crisis Demo, Excellent Condition) $16
Resident Evil 3 (Greatest Hits, Missing Back Art, Disc G Condition) $10
Command and Conquer Red Alert (VG Condition) $14
Wing Commander III (VG Condition) $13
Wing Commander IV (VG Condition) $13
Rival Schools(Excellent Condition) $40
Wild Arms (Excellent Condition) $19
Metal Gear Solid (VG Condition) $14
Lego Rock Raiders (Excellent Condition) $9
Skull Monkeys (VG Condition) $38
SaGa Frontier II (VG Condition) $17
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Greatest Hits-Excellent Condition) $12
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV (VG Condition) $9
Fatal Fury Wild Ambition (Excellent Condition) $15

PS2
Crazy Taxi (Sealed-Greatest Hits)-$23
Resident Evil Dead Aim (Excellent Condition) $13
Resident Evil Outbreak (Excellent Condition) $7
Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 (Excellent Condition) $13
God of War II (Black Label, Complete, Excellent Condition) $8
Samurai Warriors (Complete, VG Condition) $5

Wii
The Incredible Hulk (Excellent Condition) $16
Sim Animals (Excellent Condition) $6
Game Party (Excellent Condition) $5
Thrillville Off The Rails (Excellent Condition) $5
Chicken Shoot (Missing Manual, Excellent Condition) $5

Xbox
Legacy of Kain Defiance (Good Condition) $5
Deus Ex Invisible War $5 (Good Condition) $5
Jade Empire Limited Edition 2 Disc (Missing Manual, Good Condition) $7

Xbox 360
Assassin&#8217;s Creed II (Very Good Condition) $8
Soul Calibur IV (VG Condition) $8
Ninja Gaiden II (Complete W/ Slipcover, Slipcover a little worn-Rest=Excellent) $7
Dante&#8217;s Inferno (VG Condition) $9
Super Street Fighter IV (Missing Manual) $9
Venetica (Excellent Condition) $10
Star Wars The Force Unleashed (VG Condition) $7
Gears of War (Platinum Edition, Excellent Condition) $5
Blazblue Calamity Trigger (VG Condition) $10
Mass Effect-Original (Good Condition) $8
Asura&#8217;s Wrath (VG Condition) $14

Gameboy Advance (Cart Only)-Make offer on entire lot if interested!
Drill Dozer -$9
Fortress-$2
Magical Quest Starring Mickey and Minnie (Missing Sticker-Game works fine)-$3
Shrek SuperSlam (Sticker starting to peel) -$2
That&#8217;s So Raven-$2

Nintendo 64 (Cart Only-Stickers may be faded/peeling on some so ask for pictures if interested)
Goldeneye007-$8
Pokemon Stadium-$8
NFL Blitz 2001-$4

Misc.
Pokemon Black and White Guide-$7 (Very Good Condition-No Missing/Torn Pages-Includes Poster)

Otheradam

For Sale, all prices include shipping

3DS
Animal Crossing New Leaf, code used- $27
Kingdom Hearts, code used- $20

Battle of Blackwater poster- (offer)
2013-06-23143807.jpg

Cornbread78

PS3:
- Madden 2013 online Pass $5
- Homefront $7 shipped

DS:
Rondo of Swords $10 shipped (complete)
Lunar Dragon Song $8 shipped (complete)
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings $10 shipped (complete)

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
For Sale:

Zone of the Enders HD for 360 SEALED - $18 Shipped
SOLD Animal Crossing: New Leaf for 3ds - $24 Shipped

Keio

For a Finer World
I've got a spare download code for Pikmin 3 PAL (EU/Australia). I'd be happy to part with it for 40 EUR. Instant delivery after Paypal payment.

SOLD!

wiibomb

I'm looking to buy or may be trade a fire emblem: awakening club code, willing to give a luigi's mansion 2, Monster Hunetr Tri Ultimate or Project X Zone club nintendo code for it...

I'm up for a negotiation also.. PM me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom