• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAKURAI!!!
DAMN.gif

Olaeh

/sigh- I would say this better be something big, but somehow, I think it won't be :( That said, I can't sleep till I see what it is.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
All right.

I'm cracking down on the ass****ers who keep doing the "HURRHURR NEW UPDATE JUST KIDDING!!" shit.

Starting with this guy.

Kevtones

sp0rsk said:
All right.

I'm cracking down on the ass****ers who keep doing the "HURRHURR NEW UPDATE JUST KIDDING!!" shit.

Starting with this guy.

In a way, this is kind of an update.

Two in one day!!!

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
sp0rsk said:
All right.

Starting with this guy.

But he posted an image of a Barrel, and we all know we've had a barrel update.

Ah well.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
sp0rsk said:
All right.

Starting with this guy.

You're my hero, sporsk. Even if you made fun of me while I was drunk and vulnerable.

scottnak

Well well. Japan time has hit a new level of unpredictability.
There's not some sort of holiday going on that we're not aware of is it?
*patiently waits*

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
It better be a double update like they introduce some new way of playing Smash Bros like the assist trophys or something like that. Maybe it will be a way where you can accidently ride a rocket or something that takes you to another stage.

ant1532

Banned
sp0rsk said:
All right.

Starting with this guy.
Awesome.

Wtf at update though. I just woke up in the middle of the night like I usually do ad this is when I check the Smash update and it aint up yet!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
scottnak said:
Well well. Japan time has hit a new level of unpredictability.
There's not some sort of holiday going on that we're not aware of is it?
*patiently waits*

If there is, my office sure doesn`t know about it. :lol

WildArms

Sakurai has been caught in the pyramid of doom.

At first the update was an hour late, so they thought hmm we need to find something a bit better than usual to put, to you know, please the fans and make up for it.

While they were figuring out what to put up, just as they found it, they looked at the time and said OMG another hour has passed! This update isn't good enough, we need to make up for wasting TWO hours of the fans times.

So now, they are searching for an update that is worth 2+ hours. Once it reaches 3 hours, the same process will repeat.

Fast forward to the year 2067, where we have all got granchildren, and Mario Party 68 is out, the site is updated.

The update? Captain Falcon is playable.

Proven

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

BRAND NEW CHARACTER!

IKE IS IN! MARTH IS OUT!

Edit: Ok, Marth is out not confirmed yet, but with a heavier sword Ike becomes at least slightly slower than Marth, so that's one type of balance fix, right?

I mean, I love the guy, my second best character to play with, but he kinda unbalances the game a bit...

WildArms

(ive never played fire emblem before)

OMG ITS IKEEE!!!!!

(i dunno why the hell i'm happy)

YES ITS IKE!!!!!

I'm so easily pleased >_>

Teasel

UPDATE!
IKE!
WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING
ike.jpg

From Fire Emblem, Ike appears! The fact that he can wield a two-handed sword with a single hand is a testament to his magnificent strength.

His brings his special move "Aether" with him as he crashes the Brawl party. Try for a single-stroke finishing blow with his mighty blade!
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike_070801a.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike_070801b.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike_070801c.jpg
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/ike/ike_070801d.jpg

NeonZ

WARNING!
CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Ike

Hm... Interesting how there's no screenshot of Ike fighting in the castle stage... He has 'Aether' too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom