• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

aw dudes, so I finally read the Link post...and the thing about the clawshot???

It was difficult to aim in the previous game, but this time it automatically flies to the closest ledge, so it should be pretty simple to use.

that kind of sucks =/ so you dont have to time it anymore really.

Sule

WildArms said:
On August 22nd 2007, a deranged Nintendo fan threw Sakurai off a building, reports indicate that the fan was heard screaming "YOU MUST RECOVER"

:lol was that the wikipedia entry?

AniHawk

Well I'm gonna take off for a few minutes. When I come back, there better damn well be an update waiting, or starting tonight people will die.

I'm a man of my word.

EktorPR

AniHawk said:
Well I'm gonna take off for a few minutes. When I come back, there better damn well be an update waiting, or starting tonight people will die.

I'm a man of my word.

_1179708837.jpg

Wow...this is unprecedented. :lol

PkunkFury

damnit

i was really hoping they would pair him with Dixie

I was also really hoping he wouldn't use goofy stuff like the peanut Popgun

Oh well, another character is always good, and definitely worth staying up

Haunted

diddykong.jpg

Donkey Kong’s pal has finally joined the battle! Unfortunately, screenshots fail to truly capture the way he moves.

He scrambles around the battle, using whimsical fighting moves while wielding both his Rocketbarrel Boost and Peanut Pop Gun!

diddykong_070822a-l.jpg

diddykong_070822b-l.jpg

diddykong_070822c-l.jpg

diddykong_070822d-l.jpg

Fucking awesome. First Ike, now Diddy. Sakurai making good choices there.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
That's a pretty cool model. I like the karate-like pose he's pulling off against Squirtle. :lol

He might be a fun character!

....Of course this puts to bed all those "insider reports" saying characters like Lucas would be the next new challenger.

EDIT: Never forget! Anybody that you don't like (such as those people complaining about Diddy) can always lay the smackdown on him with somebody else. Like, say... Donkey Kong. Hah!

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Iam Canadian said:
I'd be really disappointed if that was real. I like to think Nintendo would at least have the decency to make the menus different than Melee's.
thats hardly a reason to be disappointed. If that screen was real, it doesn't matter if the menu is the same when there are 50 playable characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom