• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cruis'n (Wii) First screens ahahahahahahaha and the plot thickens...

Bowen_B

Banned
Ashhong said:
wtf? that bullshot was a joke. we know whats in game, weve seen the crap. Those bullshots make the Medal of honor 2 bullshots look like fucking gears of war.
146209838620070822140047.jpg
de-bullshot.jpg

On the left we have a bullshot on the right we have in-game!

Sylfurd

ok, these caps are shitty, I don't think it'll look so ugly in game, it just looks like low res caps resized without bilinear filter !

test_account

XP-39C²
lol damn, that looks like some PSX game or something indeed. I would assume these short are from very early work-in-progress tho, so hopefully the retail version will look much better :)

Jokeropia

Ponn01 said:
Hearing alot of this meme lately...

Even on titles that have a pretty established history and wouldn't normally be considered "shovelware"
Are you unaware of how much crap there is on the PS1/PS2?

balliinn

Banned
AstroLad said:
GAF hype disappoints once again.

"GT/Forza-Killer" my ass. It looks completely arcadey too.

:lol :lol :lol so hard to tell if people online are being sarcastic or not.

curious, people hyped this game??

me personally, i'm getting the wii for this killer app. :lol

Dorfdad

Gold Member
WOW it seems to me that developers are losing there programing prowess on the Wii...

Are they not supposed to learn how to take advantage of the systems over time? Not lose abilities.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Jesus, I think I cut myself on those screenshots. If not, I'll certainly be cutting myself as a result of viewing them.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
dark10x said:
What the hell is with these companies?! I mean, good lord, the Wii *IS* more powerful than PlayStation 2...yet we are still seeing crap like this.

There are racers on the Playstation, the first one (Gran Turismo 2) that look superior to this! The jaggy launch title Ridge Racer V stomps a hole in this!

Fixed, seriously, I am a big fan of the Wii, but some of the 3rd parties need to gain a clue, Midway being one, this is utterly dire, I wouldn't buy this even if it was a WiiWare title for £5, it is that bad.

(On that note, VRally on VC would be nice)

pswii60 said:
The amount of Cruis'n trolling in this thread is disgusting.

Sarcasm? I mean seriously, Crusin USA and World on N64 were pure trash, a symbol of the complete lack of decent racers on N64.

Top Bottom