• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cruis'n (Wii) First screens ahahahahahahaha and the plot thickens...

lordy88

Wow, I love how everyone believes those are real screenshots when there is no source listed.

Oh the miracles of GAF.

AntMurda

Boy, it looked like a DS game to me, too. Some PS1 racing games (Rage Racer, Gran Turismo 1-2) looked a full generation beyond this.

That's just retarded. Someone posted a GT pic right under it, and as crap as this game may look, GT looks horrendous.

mrmrec2

Banned
Online Multiplayer will kick ass Leaked screen.
next-gencrusin.jpg

Love that mountain silhouette E-phonk lol!!

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Segata Sanshiro said:
You know what would be fucking awesome and original? If someone brought up the whole "Graphics don't matter, gameplay does" thing and turned it around on Wii fans. Damn that would be funny.

It sure would, especially if we said it ad nauseum.

Jokeropia

Fallout-NL said:
So, that and then after Galaxy you're S.O.L.
Right, because Galaxy is the last good Wii game that will be released.

Seriously, if this is the best Wii trolls you can come up with these days it's better to simply not bother.

PolyGone

Banned
Fallout-NL said:
So, that and then after Smash Brawl & Galaxy you're S.O.L.

fixed

but even then you're forgetting Zack & Wiki, Nights 2, FF:Crystal Bearers, etc so why don't you stick to trolling a bad game (ie Cruisin) instead of a good system (ie Wii)?

Ramenman

Sucks to be a Wii fan ATM :lol
Poor Wii fans.

I don't get it. Are we mocking Wii Fans themselves or just a crappy game on their favorite console?

Did I miss something ?

Is that a bad thing that this thread made me laugh my ass off since the beginning considering that I own a Wii and love it ?

Help me GAF !

Edit : Oh shit, I see list wars already.

Jammy

Banned
How does it suck to be a Wii fan right now? Super Metroid was just released on the VC and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption comes out in less than a week.

Meanwhile, both Lair and Warhawk are getting sketchy reviews. I guess you guys still have Madden to play.

Seriously, you got that from a screenshot of a Midway game? :lol

PolyGone said:
fixed

but even then you're forgetting Zack & Wiki, Nights 2, FF:Crystal Bearers, etc so why don't you stick to trolling a bad game (ie Cruisin) instead of a good system (ie Wii)?

No matter, I see how it is.

khan

Finally, found a screen that does justice to Cruis'n Wii's graphics:

1053b.png

This is the last screenshot from me. Do NOT want to be banned for this sh*t:lol

DaBuddaDa

Segata Sanshiro said:
Christ, that looks like a PS2 launch title.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was going to say. I think the play mechanics of a cruisin game would be great for the Wii, but come the fuck on with the graphics.

Grecco said:
7 Pages. Wow. Really? This deserves 7 pages?
Well, it is pretty fucking funny. Bad. Bad-funny. It looks like shit, man. Whoever at Midway is reponsible for this could go to an upscale French restaurant, jump on the table, whip down their pants, and shit on the table while singing "Barbie Girl" and it would be less embarrassing than this.

Duke Togo

Segata Sanshiro said:
Well, it is pretty fucking funny. Bad. Bad-funny. It looks like shit, man. Whoever at Midway is reponsible for this could go to an upscale French restaurant, jump on the table, whip down their pants, and shit on the table while singing "Barbie Girl" and it would be less embarrassing than this.
LOL :lol Coffee almost coated my monitor after that one.

fernoca

Funny how this thread got so big because of the:
-Wii visuals sucks
-Midway sucks

An arent the pictures scans? Is it okay to post scan as long as it qualifies in those 2 areas now? :p

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Segata Sanshiro said:

To be honest, I'm picturing that in my head right now, and really it feels like nothing on God's green earth could be that embarrassing. Terrible looking Wii games won't get you kicked out of restaurants. Then arrested.

dionysus

Yaldog
Segata Sanshiro said:

Hey man, thats a great song. Don't sully the genius of that song by comparing it to this game. In fact, I am going to listen to it right now.

SovanJedi said:
To be honest, I'm picturing that in my head right now, and really it feels like nothing on God's green earth could be that embarrassing. Terrible looking Wii games won't get you kicked out of restaurants. Then arrested.
No.

But they ought to.

Sho Nuff

Banned
OMG I honestly thought you guys were just fucking with me and it was actually a DS game...UNTIL I SAW THE ICONS FOR BUTTON 1 AND BUTTON 2 ON THE WIIMOTE

Just because the screen has the 1 and 2 icons on it doesn't necessarily mean its from the Wii version, right? I mean, it could be from the Jaguar version, or maybe even the Colecovision.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
fernoca said:
Funny how this thread got so big because of the:
-Wii visuals sucks
-Midway sucks

An arent the pictures scans? Is it okay to post scan as long as it qualifies in those 2 areas now? :p

Aren't those scans from a brochure?

The ban is on English language gaming magazine scans.

Top Bottom