• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Advice...My girlfriend is almost two feet taller than me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so she's not exactly two feet taller than me, but it sure as hell feels like it at times. I'm 5'2" and she's 6'5". I can't complain though the girl's a delicious bombshell and I think she's the greatest. But it's really been getting on my nerves when she insists on wearing high heels all the time. And honestly, I'm a flip flop kinda guy; do you think we can make it? Everytime I try to bring it up she gets mad and tries to hit me with her shoe saying I'm just jealous and can't handle a real woman. Seriously, there's no lower point for a man's dignity when your lady's slappin' ya around with her shoes.

The thing is...everything else is perfect. She's beautiful, smart, and really courageous. We both have a passion for hiking and videogames. And this is kinda odd, but when we're hiking and no one's around, sometimes she'll carry me on her back for a while. Ya see, I get worn out really quick on our hikes. So yeah, our height difference has it's advantages in private, but I can't help but feel so helpless and weak in public. It's really embarassing sometimes. So I guess what I'm asking is if anyone else has similar experiences and how they've handled it.

Can you help?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
platform shoes and bellbottoms are your only hope to make it through this alive

itxaka

Defeatist
Love tall girls, i don´t care if they are taller than me, they just make me looks better to other women ;)

"The thing is...everything else is perfect. She's beautiful, smart, and really courageous. We both have a passion for hiking and videogames. And this is kinda odd, but when we're hiking and no one's around, sometimes she'll carry me on her back for a while."

Man, I'm really trying not to die laughing in your fa--:lol

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
joke post....confirmed!!

laughing.gif

Stop looking down on yourself
she doing that for you

Or seriously, don’t feel bad... she does not seem to mind and only gets mad when you bring it up, so be happy!

etiolate

Banned
It's actually pretty hard to pull a chick that is so much taller than you. Most girls are hung up about being taller than their beau and have height requirements. I know you're a lot of gaf shorties hero.

LukeYoda.jpg

May the force be with you bro

Blackace

SlackMage said:
6'5"?! I'm 6'3" and I would never date a woman that tall.

really? I am 6'3" also and wouldn't care

neptunes

I'm 6'3.5" and I kinda feel awkward around short people, doesn't really bother me.

Why does she get mad when you bring it up?

Blackace

neptunes said:
I'm 6'3.5" and I kinda feel awkward around short people, doesn't really bother me.

only short say halves and quarters for their height.. do you have a little people (LP) complex?

neptunes

Blackace said:
only short say halves and quarters for their height.. do you have a little people (LP) complex?
No, That's what I remember measuring SERIOUS!

I've always mentioned 6'4" to whomever asks though

Odrion

Banned
Quit bragging.

All the women around here are freakishly short. I don't know if it's the pot or the coffee or the incest or what.

fallout

Blackace said:
I used to say I was 5'11, even though I'm actually 5'11.5 and nobody ever believed me. So, I started saying 5'11.5 and that got annoying, so now I'm 6 feet tall.

Zep

Banned
miketrav87 said:
And this is kinda odd, but when we're hiking and no one's around, sometimes she'll carry me on her back for a while. Ya see, I get worn out really quick on our hikes.

HAhaahahahahahlmdadmahahaaha

im tired. but that shit is classic

When I think tall women, I always remember a collge party I went to full of the hideously fugly tall woman's basketball team. They were drunk, horny, and fugly. Pretty scary stuff!

Ill Saint

That's a whole lotta woman. You're a lucky guy... I'd go swimming between her boobies and try to stick my head up her twat.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
so you'd pretty much have to 'go up' on her during sexy time then?

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Do you like her? Does she like you? I understand your feeling and all, but instead of being pissed compensate in the bed, with her. Oh and go get some humour it could come in handy!

zon

J2 Cool said:
Honestly, your 5'2", she's 6'5". What does it matter if she wears high heels at that point?

Yeah, people will always think she's taking her little brother somewhere.

That shit abour her carrying the op is fucking golden :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom