• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
stage10_0700831c-l.jpg

What would you get if Wario ate Mario?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Gameee....offffff...theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................................nnnnnnnnnnyagh

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Wooooooah!

I wonder how many different 'versions' there are, and if they really each only last a few seconds! Damn! :lol

Jiggy

Even if they carried over SSBM Big Blue, this would probably still be my favorite stage for non-serious matches. Tests of reaction time = twitch gaming = automatically awesome.

Michan

AlternativeUlster said:
THIS IS CRAZY!Y!Y!Y!!Y! Its like they are giving us everything we ever wanted but never asked for.

Sakurai's obviously a whiny Nintendo fanboy. I bet if he's registered here, he was banned long ago.

ohamsie said:
I wish there was a video for this stage, I want to see it in action.

I wish there was a new video of anything smash gameplay related, yet there hasnt been more than 15 seconds of gameplay video in months.

Amir0x

Banned
Stuneseht said:
please Nintendo, leave something for the next smash bros.

they have like a billion nintendo things to draw from still, i doubt they'll run out of material for the next... fifty years

anyway i just want Ness! Come on next update give me Ness :( Franklin Badge and Ness!

sprsk

Stuneseht said:

Sakurai said this is the last one he's going to do.

So, it appears he's going to make it so there's nothing left TO do.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
voodoojohn said:
I can imagine that everything we've seen so far on Dojo would simply bring us to tears if we saw it in motion.

This is true, if we got a long video, we'd probably die or something.

In fact, Smash will never come out as the moment it's burned on a disc, the awesomeness will cause a collapse in the space time continuuamsd,sdaa.... Omg warioware!

Michan

Linkzg said:
I wish there was a new video of anything smash gameplay related, yet there hasnt been more than 15 seconds of gameplay video in months.

Why are you all complaining? They're giving us daily updates.

DAILY UPDATES.

We would have been praying for daily updates of Zelda TP back in the days where they released five screenshots a year.

Hell, before E306, there were no screenshots.
Red Steel bullshots gave us so much hope.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Awesome. Exactly what I wanted out of Warioware stage.

Also:

stage10_0700831c-l.jpg

"WW Link wont fit! He doesn't fit the unified realistic look of Brawl!"

:lol Sorry. Every time something like this pops up I'm reminded of someone toting that line.

Zeed

Banned
sp0rsk said:
Did he really? I don't remember that. It's likely (unfortunately), but I don't recall him ever coming out and saying it. I think we might get one Smash Bros. per system, personally.

MrCheez

I remember the discussion for the concept of this stage going on awhile ago... but I also remember thinking it was unlikely they would ever make a stage like that. :lol

In other news, this is a really small nitpick but I wish Wario's icon was the little mustacheod bomb you can see at the bottom of the screenshots, rather than just a boring 'W'.

sp0rsk said:

At this rate of awesomeness, the game could probably last us 20 years or so...
Then Sakurai Jr will make the next Smash Bros.

Speevy

Banned
sp0rsk said:

Yeah, but you know they'll leave something out.

Leaving Little Mac or Olimar out of the game would be the greatest insult.

Olaeh

BEST STAGE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am amazed at how this game just keeps on getting better and better, just when you thought it COULDN'T get any better- it does.

Stuneseht said:

Oh, that's why they're not including online.
No seriously, there's no need for there to ever be another Smash Bros. Or another game, period. This is the apex of the industry.

Baryn

Banned
voodoojohn said:
No seriously, there's no need for there to ever be another Smash Bros. Or another game, period. This is the apex of the industry.
Came here to post this. It's over. Gaming is a completed art.

Michan

sp0rsk said:

Exactly.

Brb, got to watch the Star Wars trilogy, play the last Metal Gear, and hope and dream that someday, the promise of "no more Katamari" will be broken.

MrCheez

So I'm guessing the stage will revert back to the elevator layout inbetween each "change", just like in the game. So awesome!

Also, we've talked about this before, but seeing this stage makes me really want another WarioWare character. C'mooooooon Jimmy T! :D

sprsk

Michan said:
Exactly.

Brb, got to watch the Star Wars trilogy, play the last Metal Gear, and hope and dream that someday, the promise of "no more Katamari" will be broken.

Sakurai is neither lucas or kojima. And Keita Takahashi hasn't been working on Katamari since 2, and 2 was pretty much making fun of all the fans for wanting it.

This kind of logic is faulty as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom