• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy

Gym music. So much better than the Pokemon menu theme.

But even without that, come on. This My Music thing is pretty much the greatest feature any game has ever seen this side of create-a-character. Undeniable brilliance.

hirokazu

wow pretty cool music customisation. 4 songs for one stage? hope it'll be that way for the all the stages - that explains why there's so many composers involved. :D

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
Linkzg said:
wow, no joke, MEGATON!

like...wow, this is ABOVE AND FREAKING BEYOND

multiple tracks for each stage! selecting them! omg! this is amazing
I've said it once and I'll say it again. This is the best fan service of any game, ever.

wow, Tripple Update?! no, 4 UPDATES IN ONE!

TWO SONGS, NEW MUSIC SELECTIONS, AND NEW ITEM!

Sakuragi said:
Just so you know, there may be songs from other games that are left as is, without any new arrangement.

that is cool and kinda bad at the same time.

well not bad, but it is always nice to have all the songs arranged.

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
Linkzg said:
wow, Tripple Update?! no, 4 UPDATES IN ONE!

TWO SONGS, NEW MUSIC SELECTIONS, AND NEW ITEM!

that is cool and kinda bad at the same time.

well not bad, but it is always nice to have all the songs arranged.
As long as their higher quality than the predecessors, I'm cool with that.

WAH, MEGATON!

3 updates!!! XD

Though when i read the "My Music"-title i hoped for custom soundtrack...little disappointment, that that´s not possible then, i guess.

But unlocking new songs through CDs found during the game, awsome.

ezekial45

Banned
Mr. Pointy said:
Why can't I play the Brawl Main Theme? The little flash player for it isn't showing up, but the Pokemon Stadium one is.

Try going to the direct page in the music section. Thats how i got it to work.

ElFly

Mr. Pointy said:
Why can't I play the Brawl Main Theme? The little flash player for it isn't showing up, but the Pokemon Stadium one is.

I don't remember where I got it, but I've had a mp3 of the main theme for months, that lasts 2:02, just like the site one.

kamikaze

Mr. Pointy said:

reload the page? originally the pokemon stadium one wasn't loading for me but it showed up after refreshing a few times.

Jiggy

So is someone going to make a thread about this news? Because, really, even those who don't like Smash gameplay have got to know about this soundtrack. Between this news and the composer list I think it's safe to say it'll be the greatest Nintendo compilation ever, and people should know where they can get it.

Or, if for some colossally dumb reason involving lack of foresight, Nintendo doesn't plan on releasing an SSBB soundtrack separately, people should know that too so they can demand it be made after it doesn't happen.

Zeed

Banned
ElFly said:
I don't remember where I got it, but I've had a mp3 of the main theme for months, that lasts 2:02, just like the site one.
The old site had it downloadable in mp3 format.

Nabs

ElFly said:

"This is the main theme for this game that was unveiled on the preview site! We’ve made you wait, but you can listen to it once again."

Zeed

Banned
Zeed said:
I'm going to go with music.
I was triply right tonight! What a great update, I'm off to bed.

Vyse The Legend said:
Nope, but the official box art didn't have the Wifi logo, so it's looking bleak.
That's not evidence at all, the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl box art didn't have the WiFi logo initially either.

I guess music updates from now on will be doubled or bundled with another update to make it worth while. Its crunch time. only 3 months to go. Updates are going to be bigger and better from now on. No more single music updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom