• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I wondered how Sango's boomerang actually hurt anything when it looks like more of a blunt object, but then I remembered she sharpens that thing so it's probably got an edge.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Ohohoh, bring it on. I need to kill time before Joan shows up with turnips anyways.

Jintor

Yeah, so, I just watched Eva 3.3 and
can't wait to watch it again with ToonamiGAF in like a year or however long it takes to make it over here!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRHDJCYNuOV3ml

zlCfzRHDfdsKeWi39R
zlCfzRHDiigEShWARr

zlCfzRHDmAojJnGMGu
zlCfzRHDr0gPVSvAaJ

zlCfzRHDzSYrMdJ-SC
zlCfzRHD1hgZ0U6GQm

zlCfzRHD4k0MP8Fsd4
zlCfzRHD7AcDF2uGAm

zlCfzRHECVkXDMoRQP
zlCfzRHEGGosp3KsK_

zlCfzRHEHjU74BjBJ9
zlCfzRHEMI4sZ4wxEN

zlCfzRHEY1wgtBPaAK
zlCfzRHEfTo7RQUqLl

zlCfzRHEncw5cNQbYK

Later.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What was the surprise? I drank too many long islands and passed out by 8pm.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Managed to catch the Eva movie on the west coast airing. Pretty damn good.

Yup, It was one of my first solid Anime BluRay's, and I quite enjoyed it too.

A note, I noticed many thought of Mari as just a way to pander to fanboys and Doujinshi... but I have to say, I loved her inclusion. She was one of the Children... who wasn't complaining, or an obvious mental case. Considering Anno's situation when he first made Eva, I found it nice to see a "Ok, I've recovered, and I can deal with crap now!" character in the story.

I think Asuka underwent a bit of Character assassination in order for this to happen, but, up to this point, I don't really mind that. It was a change that worked within a movie's limited time, and got her personality and position among the selected Children firmly set.

zlCfzRHEGGosp3KsK_

Well I'll be, he does look like that fighter from SF....whose name I can't remember

Q! I never could look at Freddy, without wondering "ok, what is it they're both making reference to?!?" and the answers always come up hazy, but with lots of examples of similar looks.

Shoulda also done Dorothy X Passanger Seat missles... I always loved how completely un-phased she was by such a mildly-pervy coincidence. That and it reminds me of BBHood droppin weapons from within her dress...

awesome pictures lots of good material for you, and you had the time to do it

So many Eva ones to work with! I wanted one of Kaji (well, 2, counting the "love knows no gender" scene), and I think I missed too many fight scenes for pic ops... The movie was full of so much to work with!

Kickheart (which I wanna call KickBeat.. might as well call it Divekick too...) had a great, sketchy style... Felt like it was a sketch dump brought to life, haha. Felt real good to see something like that on Toonami again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom