• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witch hunter 92

Wow, i am surprised that Halloween did not dance about the subject and gave straight answers. Same with Tasha. This chapter is soooooooooo gooooooooooood.

wonzo

Banned
Silver Spoon 84

Yeah, I really don't think anyone would appreciate those naff looking sausages even as a freebie.

wahjah moe 47

jesus christ tomoko really is a shit

LProtag

Shingeki no Kyojin - 49

Armin has turned into a cold-blooded dude and that is awesome.

Erwin has transcended badass.

Really good chapter.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun 32

This is an accurate depiction of an otome game.

XpLffED.jpg

Sparkling Days (oneshot)
Pretty funny one shot with a different take on the writer and editor thing that lots of stories have. Enjoyed it just for the sake of the sparkles theme and them being an actual physical manifestation it seemed, especially upon opening the book and them pouring out. Entertaining.

Kusagari

Shinigami-san and the Four Girlfriends 1-2

Take your average harem loser protagonist, and add in that his classmates call him gay for liking shoujou, and have him meet a pretty girl who is actually a shinigami. However, in this world shinigami actually kill forever alone losers to keep the balance of the world in tact! This leads to generic harem protagonist having to change his life and try to become normal. To do this he leaves love notes for four popular girls in his school, hoping at least one responds. Oddly enough, I mean who would ever see this coming, all four girls respond and become his girlfriends! Now, our beleaguered hero must somehow balance all four relationships while the sadistic shinigami tries to send him back to loserdom.

Also add in the best reaction faces since Nisekoi.

Double Gauge 02

qIdK7Mjl.png

Not a bad chapter. A lot simpler than the first one, probably because there was less thing to explain.

I like the back and forth between the main character and his sidekick and all the needles action is interesting enough.

scy

Umi No Misaki 112-114

Somebody translated Umi No Misaki 112-114. It just turned so lewd. O_O

Just?

Shinigami-san and the Four Girlfriends 1-2

Take your average harem loser protagonist, and add in that his classmates call him gay for liking shoujou, and have him meet a pretty girl who is actually a shinigami. However, in this world shinigami actually kill forever alone losers to keep the balance of the world in tact! This leads to generic harem protagonist having to change his life and try to become normal. To do this he leaves love notes for four popular girls in his school, hoping at least one responds. Oddly enough, I mean who would ever see this coming, all four girls respond and become his girlfriends! Now, our beleaguered hero must somehow balance all four relationships while the sadistic shinigami tries to send him back to loserdom.

Yup, I'm sold on it.

UQ Holder 3

They ought to have focused their efforts elsewhere like on finishing Code:Breaker...its only ten chapters even.

Anyway on UQ Holder, swimming scene with Touta was the best part. Otherwise much better than chapter two and does make me want to continue even moreso than before, just join the main party and deliver more action and comedy moments.

R.I.P

Beelzebub

Mini-Furuichi was amusing but doesn't seem like this arc is ending yet with new villains coming out of the woodwork :/

Dresden

Olympics in Front of the Station - Shintaro Kago

I think this is the most disgusting I've ever seen Kago go. Don't read; not recommended.

UQ Holder

It's like Ken is trolling at this point. Show a naked character getting groped...and it's a dude. XD

But holy shit at Eva. Still no mercy for anyone, I see.

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo 01-02

This was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be.

It's pretty light-hearted even though death is basically on the line and the facial reactions are pretty enjoyable. I guess I'll keep reading.

scy

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo 1-2 - I'm expecting it to eventually be 5 or 6 (or more!) girls.

Assuming he survives long enough.

I am kinda interested in this medium and I need some Manga recommendations. It has to be short and completed.

Manga which I've read- Death Note
Anime which I've watched-Full Metal Alchemist, Great Teacher Onizuka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom