• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy

Amir0x to spam everyone with Lucas shots, Zeed to spam everyone with Lyn shots, me to spam everyone with Jigglypuff shots.

Duderz

Banned
Only Sakurai would really take the time to write something out like that regarding a delay. It sucks, but his sincerity is very noble.

Anyway, WTF at Yoshi and Mario...:lol

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Jiggy37 said:
Amir0x to spam everyone with Lucas shots, Zeed to spam everyone with Lyn shots, me to spam everyone with Jigglypuff shots.

I will spamming you all with Ness shots. If Satan has his way and Ness is not present, then I will show Lucas killing each of your favourite characters.

Firestorm

The only thing I don't like is you have to pause the match to do it. If you could get an instant replay and do this, it'd be just as amazing as the Halo 3 one. I mean, pausing in the middle of a match and taking a good picture? You'd get thrown out of the room for that!

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Jiggy37 said:
Crushed to spam everyone with unfunny sexually suggestive shots, well after it's not funny anymore.

Oh, and zoomed in Fox ass, FOR REAL!

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Grecco said:
It had more third party games than Nintendo games. Plus GBA demos. First time i ever played Warioware was on it.

Dont think DS demos would make sense now with the DS channel

NiGHTS, No More Heroes, Zack and Wiki, & Smash then?

YES! I can't begin to count the number of times I wished for this in melee. Also, tenbux says that the last thing that was blurred out is some kind of photo editor on which they are working.

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
It's a joke about Yoshi riding Mario because Mario usually rides Yoshi so it's ironic.
Sakurai should have known better than to put upa picture like that though, with so many immature people around. :lol

*inbeforeridingjoke*

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
JonathanEx said:
Haha, I like how people have been "THE GAME IS REALLY FINISHED IT ONLY GOT DELAYED TO ADD SONIC AND MARKETING" and then Sakurai, as ever, proves people wrong...
"Uh, as for that thing that’s blurred out, that’s still a secret. We’re still in development, so I apologize in advance if it gets dropped, but we are thinking of one more trick for this mode."
I was thinking the same thing.

dfyb

Banned
i'm not too sure if "you can play it..... if you fly to los angeles!" is enough to fight the bad news of a delay. i want a demo. just 2 characters and one stage would be plenty.

Jiggy

Firestorm said:
The only thing I don't like is you have to pause the match to do it. If you could get an instant replay and do this, it'd be just as amazing as the Halo 3 one. I mean, pausing in the middle of a match and taking a good picture? You'd get thrown out of the room for that!
Maybe that'll be for a separate dedicated photo mode.

Crushed said:
Crushed to spam everyone with unfunny sexually suggestive shots, well after it's not funny anymore.

Oh, and zoomed in Fox ass, FOR REAL!
I'm frightened now. ;_;

woxel1

Keru_Shiri said:
YES! I can't begin to count the number of times I wished for this in melee. Also, tenbux says that the last they are working on is some kind of photo editor.
But the Wii Photo Channel already has a rudimentary photo editor. I'd hope for something better, though Video seems unlikely... who knows, really?

EDIT: Also, shaking my fist here for being in Los Angeles until the 18th. BAH!

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Zeed said:
Imagine the possibilities of this mode with both Fox and Sonic in the game.

sonic_071010b-l.jpg

layzie1989 said:
Wo what do you guys think that mode is?
The main guesses:
1. Video
2. Community Website for Uploading, ala PGRNations/BungieNet/ForzaMotorsport
3. Edit (but, save to the Wii itself, open in photo mode, so there's already a way of editing)

is the turnip thing a new confirmed item?

Also i wonder what the blurry thing is.....?

Guess Europe is the only region not yet to get a delay
we don't even have a date!......................................................................................................Fillerage

DefectiveReject said:
is the turnip thing a new confirmed item?

Also i wonder what the blurry thing is.....?

Guess Europe is the only region not yet to get a delay
we don't even have a date!......................................................................................................Fillerage
Unless they're going to delay us until 2009, we're not getting a delay in Europe.

And knowing NoE, they'll do that.

Darkpen

Banned
awesome that this is a function that's going to be available in-game, rather than having an entirely separate mode like last time.

Jiggy

So guys, as I'm compiling the statistics for tonight, should I count this as a megaton? My heart says yes, but I'm trying to be objective and only count things that the group generally agrees are huge news. (Hence why I don't count, say, Ike or Pokemon Trainer as a megaton even though they're big in my own eyes.)

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Jiggy37 said:
So guys, as I'm compiling the statistics for tonight, should I count this as a megaton? My heart says yes, but I'm trying to be objective and only count things that the group generally agrees are huge news. (Hence why I don't count, say, Ike or Pokemon Trainer as a megaton even though they're big in my own eyes.)

Hmmm...I'm going to say no. Really, this is just an enhanced version of something we had in Melee and just a logical step after Wi-Fi was confirmed.

JonathanEx said:
The main guesses:
1. Video
2. Community Website for Uploading, ala PGRNations/BungieNet/ForzaMotorsport
3. Edit (but, save to the Wii itself, open in photo mode, so there's already a way of editing)

Editing these bad boys in Photochannel (Puzzles from SSBB screenshots FTW!!!) and then sending them on like this

f_Capturem_dafcc33.jpg

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Jiggy37 said:

I think people sort of already knew this really for it was in Melee but now its enhanced. Its a cool feature but nothing that makes you go "Holy shit."

NotWii

Banned
This snapshot feature is better than Melee but still sucks.

SSBB needs match replays and the ability to make screenshots from the replay.
No fucking way am I gonna pause the game for a screenshot during a tense fight.

Hope it saves the shots in full resolution as a really high quality JPG, or .PNG or .BMP so we can share them easilly.

Wow... This was the last thing I was still hoping for to be put in the game... Don't know if I can come up with anything else that I want. Maybe video mode but I am not that interested in that.

No more then two months delay after US.

If they delay this to autumn next year in europe.... I will whine, alot, a whole lot.

Jiggy

Alright, I won't factor it in. Time to put together the day's stats... I think I'll also do a week in review this time since it's the last update for now.

gimz

worst update ever? not really, at least they are honest and put an update about the delay, and explain about why the game is delay, oh well, i forgive you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom