• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Waifus 19

Well yeah, that's definitely the best way to go about making friends. Anyway, can't say I found her very appealing, so if she's not going to become a fully fledged 'new girl' then I'm fine with that.

More importantly, Mero's NTR fetish seems to be reaching its limits. Her or Rachnera are best routes at the moment.

Finalow

fairy tail 350orsomething
yeah, well-
it's going to end soon, right? The last arc, this is it.

One Punch-Man 28
so slow, I want more of this. :_(

e66253b77379c92527e254c294e244c71362610434_full.gif

1364011650654.gif

scy

Monster Musume 19 - NTR route engaged? Err, disengaged? I'm not sure how to put it? Time for Mero to be a legitimate member of the harem~

Also, hopefully this isn't the addition of a new girl.

Akito

Valhallagatari

A doujin that tries to captures the forth wall breaking chattiness and the fun characters of the original and it did a decent job. I mean Senjougahara punishes Koyomi for fooling around with his sisters and loli vampire by tying him up and letting him witness her doing it with Kanbaru, that's totally something she would do. The art is very nice because it's enuma elish aka Yukimi we're talking about here. Also dat cliffhanger.

Shingeki no Kyojin Gaiden - Kuinaki Sentaku (prologue)
tumblr_mtv7c9fgnr1qbxqfpo1_400.png

Levi even before in the corps is amazing. Starting off all epic is a good start for this, and then that glance at Erwin. Though not much else to say since it was just 12 pages.

Aizo

Banned
Sup Mangaf. I just read all of Jojo, I am a Hero and most of Junji Ito's work.

What do you have left from Itō?

Shingeki no Kyojin Gaiden - Kuinaki Sentaku (prologue)
Levi even before in the corps is amazing. Starting off all epic is a good start for this, and then that glance at Erwin. Though not much else to say since it was just 12 pages.

Does it show him being a delinquent?

bigkrev

Murata would deserve praise if instead of it being Saitama he had taken creative liberty with the franchise and made it have been Genos.

Sthap. You're drunk, time to go home

One Piece 32-35

Stuff is actually interesting again! Kind of surprised that a Cyborg can exist in this universe, but it's far from the strangest thing we have seen so far. Mayor character not giving a single fuck at all times is pretty great as well. Only problem is that the idea of "the crew is breaking up!" is done so heavy handedly (Robin disappearing, Usopp fighting Luffy, the ship needing to be replaced), that it's obvious that nothing is going to happen. If it was just ONE of these things, I could see it sticking, but the conflux of events (combined with this being shounen) makes me think this is all a waste of time.

Sthap. You're drunk, time to go home

One Piece 32-35

Stuff is actually interesting again! Kind of surprised that a Cyborg can exist in this universe, but it's far from the strangest thing we have seen so far. Mayor character not giving a single fuck at all times is pretty great as well. Only problem is that the idea of "the crew is breaking up!" is done so heavy handedly (Robin disappearing, Usopp fighting Luffy, the ship needing to be replaced), that it's obvious that nothing is going to happen. If it was just ONE of these things, I could see it sticking, but the conflux of events (combined with this being shounen) makes me think this is all a waste of time.

You're not gonna wait and watch with Toonami :'[

RedSwirl

Vinland Saga English volume 1 (and 2) is gonna be a hardcover?! $12 for two volumes on October 8th? Sheeeeeit.

And for a second I considered getting it digital if I could get it DRM-free.

wonzo

Banned
Vinland Saga English volume 1 (and 2) is gonna be a hardcover?! $12 for two volumes on October 8th? Sheeeeeit.

And for a second I considered getting it digital if I could get it DRM-free.
Had no idea that was coming out so soon and $12 USD is an absolute steal for a high quality hardcover edition.

Conan-san

I think you mean chapter 0 which was a kind pilot that showed the beginning and the end of the story, now the same story is told extensively.

Aria 9-16
Why can't i live in Aqua ;__;
No there was a chapter one where she was pretty much drummed out of the one school and the dood was like "Well, I'm a shit, let's not be that"and then it went on to High/Middle School.

Murata would deserve praise if instead of it being Saitama he had taken creative liberty with the franchise and made it have been Genos.

I'm late but ... you can do better than this.

I'm a sucker for this track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOLiEu7275E

LeleSocho

Banned
No there was a chapter one where she was pretty much drummed out of the one school and the dood was like "Well, I'm a shit, let's not be that"and then it went on to High/Middle School.

That's exactly what i was talking about :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Yotsuba&! 84

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

dumbyugi

If the Light Music Club played Magic: The Gathering 3

Ritsu didn't stand a chance against Mugi. At least Ritsu knows when she's lost. Next time: Mio vs Azusa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom