• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Considering this is the manga where, on their visit to the ghettos, two people were just porking right there in the streets, this Alibaba thing is actually kind of pussyfooted.

Wiseblade

Considering this is the manga where, on their visit to the ghettos, two people were just porking right there in the streets, this Alibaba thing is actually kind of pussyfooted.
Oh yeah, that was a thing that happened. It's funny to remember how many un-Shonen things have happened after a dozen chapters of beam spam.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I went into cryostasis once the beam spam started so from my subjective point of view, all the Magnostadt stuff happened only one month ago.

Aizo

Banned
Ahiru no Sora vol.5
5aquyTM.jpg
Hnnnngh that cover
Glad the training arc was short, Chucky and Nabe got some character development, good.

They say, "Don't judge a book by its cover," but this cover really makes me want to read this...

Beelzebub ch 113 - 222

Only took 73 days to get caught up...Anyway much better series than I imagined going on, only read for the sake of Furuichi but somehow got caught up in just caring for every character involved. Furuichi, Oga, Himekawa, and Kanzaki for my favorite characters, The backstory arc with Furuichi getting the tissues and fighting Oga was the best and loved how passionate he was to be friends within him back then even if he is weak. Such good character and plot then. The most recent arc is second only to the En arcs, (though I think he dropped the ball with the character designs, didnt understand how there were nine+ new characters introduced and all were really not that good) but the whole emblem over the school and then over the entire city was truly one of the greatest fights of the century (Himekawa quote?). Probably be on my list of favorite jump manga.

Shameless Furuichi and Brainless Furuichi are the best.

wonzo

Banned
Kingdom 228-231
The strategic stuff with Renpa and Mogou is interesting and all but it utterly paled to the fight between Shin and Rinko which is by far and away one of the best fights I've ever read. I could almost hear the Sword of the Stranger Battle Theme playing in the background. Holy shit.

The Gamer 4
tumblr_mtwvgoYxQ31qbxqfpo1_500.jpg

Well gaining experience points from everyday occurrences is a nice thing, even if it comes from the Rod of Love. Theres something refreshing about the main characters in this and just not being an ace right from the start that makes his excitement feel extremely good and entertaining.

Soul Cartel 89 - 90

I laughed at the 90th chapter, Shihoon getting up and taking on Mephisto clad with Asura's wrath of sorts and everyone else in the barrier. Shihoon barely able to stand throwing a punch and mephisto changing his mind...it was really good.

Magi

I just realised how stupid it was for them to find it surprising when Alibaba and Aladdin had always fooled around with harems with Mor looking on at times.

Eyeshield 21 ~105

The Devil Bats second game was pretty sad, not because they lost but due to their opponents not getting to play their club members until the end. Hopefully the 3rd game Deimon will face a really tough opponent.

The Flow Stream 15

I dont know what Start was, though more importantly I dont know how he can get out of it. Of all the things for the proctor to ask though, hopefully some other interruption can come through.

Eyeshield 21 106-107

Was waiting for the shocking upset, glad it was the deer team cause I didn't care about them at all. The real shock though is that there was a real Eyeshield 21!

Defuser

Magi
o m f g

Poor Mor, hit right in the fucking heart. Never seen Alibaba in a year and this happens lol.

I wonder how many fans will tear up their Magi Tankoubon.

Torikoago Syndrome 4
tumblr_mtl9xhU7021s20q7xo1_500.jpg

Why do all the shoujo I like have to be so short, just realized the 2nd volume completes it but were still only at v1 chp 4. Anyway this game is pretty intense and all the pairs so complex with their various psychological dilemmas. Kind of silly that Ayase went there to complain of the game but at least he got to meet the king who was quite interesting. I hope Licth takes on a larger role with a plan that wont backfire like this, Ayase being Markobsessed was kind of tragic for him.

Eyeshield 21 108-115

Wasn't expecting them to blow though their third round opponents so easily, but the Poseidon threat should make round 4 exciting. The tall vs the short who's going to win?

Magi

Caught up because of the reactions here. Less beamspamming, more Mor getting her heart stomped please.

Also, I've lost interest in the backstory about Solomon and the Djinns. Magnoshadt killed it.

Yamada and the Seven Witches 76 - 77

Crying while eating pocky and giving up, what is this manga even becoming. Just highlights the reason why I usually always avoid and dislike these types of romances. Awful plot direction. Regardless, Im ready for the next arc its kind of lost the charm of the series keeping everyone split up and lost memories.

Eyeshield 21 116-125

I wasn't going to post until the end of the Posiedo game but WOW

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

MURATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dat spin! Dat tackle! Dat time out!

AHHHHHHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom