• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
g11982029.gif

Amazing lol

Akito

Claymore - 143

That's actually a nice little revelation. That aside, same ol' Claymore.

Looks like Raki will possibly confront Pris first. Should be interesting.
The twist actually makes sense I guess but somehow it completely failed to impress me, maybe because of the way it was presented. A dying guy with only half of his body lying around and casually revealing stuff.
And since when are Claymores capable of manipulating someone's memory?

Also:

Issue 45 Bottom 6:
World Trigger
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
Gintama
Kurokuroku
Hime-dol!!

Issue 46:
Cover, Lead CP: One Piece
CP: Shokugeki no Souma, Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai (One Shot)

New series going strong!

Mr. Fix

I'm sure that hit Vergo landed on him earlier will creep up on him.

You're right, I actually don't know where Dressrosa should be since I stopped there. I can assume with 100% accuracy, since it's post timeskip Oda, that it's shit.

As a fellow marineford bro, you'll at least like it, trust.

T

Issue 45 Bottom 6:
World Trigger
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Gintama
Kurokuroku
Hime-dol!!

Issue 46:

New series going strong!

I wonder who will die first, Kurokuroku or Hime-dol!

I guess Gintama will probably end soon unless they squeeze out another season of anime or something, lol.

The twist actually makes sense I guess but somehow it completely failed to impress me, maybe because of the way it was presented. A dying guy with only half of his body lying around and casually revealing stuff.

Also:

Issue 45 Bottom 6:
World Trigger
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Gintama
Kurokuroku
Hime-dol!!

Issue 46:

New series going strong!

Soul Catcher(s) evaded the bottom six and Beelzebub escaped from the bottom.

IHaveIce

Banned
Oh Arc lists are fun.

Bleach

Good Arcs:
Whole first arc doing stuff and school time.
Soul Society Arc till the Aizen goes bad thing.

Decent Arcs:
Hueco Mundo & Fake Karakura Town

Shit Arcs: The remaining stuff.

Naruto Shipudden:
All are in the shit tier.

Shouta

Read the true ending to Shaman King and read up to the latest JP chapter of Shaman King Flowers. True ending was pretty good and a bit funny because it basically hits all the right spots without breaking stuff. Best way to beat God and best way to make him do you favors later, lulz.

Flowers premise is REALLY good. It's probably the best way to continue the story directly without retreading ground too much and it keeps everyone's character development. The humor is pretty cute too. Only complaint is Ryu is the usual butt-monkey. He could be a bit less so. and I'd be happy.

Also:

Issue 45 Bottom 6:
World Trigger
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Gintama
Kurokuroku
Hime-dol!!

Issue 46:

New series going strong!
Yeeeeesssssss!!!! Ain't nothin' gonna nreak my stride ain't nothin gonna hold me done.

Also:

Issue 45 Bottom 6:
World Trigger
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Gintama
Kurokuroku
Hime-dol!!

Issue 46:

New series going strong!

Jesus, what a bottom. It seems that Kurokuroku and Hime-Dol! will die almost instantly, a shame. Then we have the "gag trio bottom" and World Trigger.

Good for Soul Catcher(S).

Also:

Issue 45 Bottom 6:
World Trigger
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Gintama
Kurokuroku
Hime-dol!!

Issue 46:

New series going strong!

More series added to the chapter 17 list? yikes

wonzo

Banned
Yuyushiki 16
THE RHYTHM NEVER STOPS

yuyushiki16b.jpg

Gokicha!! 2013-10
The despair that Gokicha and Chocolate faced was no different than when I found out the scanlations had finally caught up. Monthly chapters noooooo

Silver Spoon 87

an older russian woman?! damn he scored bigtime

I agree with your list. Personally I would put Thriller Bark and Marineford in god tier since I enjoyed it so much. Thriller Bark was just a whole lot of fun to read, and included that epic Zoro moment with Kuma which I still remember. Marineford made my jaw drop on several occasions since so much was happening, and many unanswered questions were being answered. Also... I think it was the first arc to almost make a tear go down my face.

Marineford for me personally was crap. All the epic moments and
Ace's and Whitebeards Death
doesn't make up for IMHO a subpar arc.

Pacing was Skypeia level and Luffy added nothing to the battle except to be a punching bag. Just didn't click with me at all. Emotional moments sure, but not enough to make up for the other stuff.

Shaman King had an awesome Anime but they messed up around the end because they had to end it due to cancellation of the manga. Then the final arc ended up happening and the manga finished. Makes me sad that mangas such as Zatch Bell and Shaman King will not get to finish animewise.

BTW no early Naruto spoilers? Shocking lol.

Also:

Issue 45 Bottom 6:
World Trigger
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Gintama
Kurokuroku
Hime-dol!!

Issue 46:

New series going strong!

I'm so happy Beelzebub isn't in the bottom. It looks like the comedy chapters lately are boosting it up. Which is a good thing since Beelzebub's comedy is where it truly shines.

Lirlond

Just caught up on my Eurogamer manga backlog. Holy shit at Prison School. So fucking intense.

Kingdom is amazing right now too, love that Xin is being a badass.

Just caught up on my Eurogamer manga backlog. Holy shit at Prison School. So fucking intense.

Kingdom is amazing right now too, love that Xin is being a badass.
Kingdom to me would be a good candidate to get the Vinland Saga treatment in the US. So pumped for its release next week, hope it succeeds.

Puzzle+ 01-10

r8dYR1kl.jpg

A guy meets a girl who goes around chasing after a black box that is said to grant wishes.

This wasn't too bad. The set up is pretty normal though the characters are decent enough. The twist at the end was pretty decent and the ending was nice.

Triage X
It's like if the Punisher was a highschool kid and he had a bunch of sexy nurses as side kicks. Or something like that anyways. I picked this up after stumbling upon it at the local library of all places. Found one of the pages missing so I just had to go out and buy it for myself. Still not sure why that one page was torn out...
I like it so far, nicely drawn. Pretty gory sometimes, but it something I expected coming from the guy who drew Highschool of the Dead.

Gundam The Origin v3 chp 1-Ex
tumblr_mu0vqfTYE91qbxqfpo1_500.jpg

Had to be the best reaction so far in this. Poor Amuro, maybe next time. Though outside of the action there and delaying further showings, the passionate speech at the funeral was quite intense, though they made it hard to get into it with the extremely stylish Char at the bar there. The artist must have had extreme amounts of fun with Char as he continues to get all the best moments outfits and etc, bar scene, then the cell scene, and then even the boat scene with the indigenous folks. He's reaching Trays Kushrenada level of awesome. Though hopefully Char doesnt die :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom