• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaman King Flowers 17

Woah, next chapter is gonna be interesting.

Sket Dance 256

Great chapter, one of the reasons why SD is so good to read.

wonzo

Banned
Himouto! Umaru-chan 27
himoumaru27.png
Damn you Attack on Titan, dividing such a wonderful family. :(

T'Zariah

Banned
Fairy Tail

So I started reading this off on a whim.

Is this series consist of nothing but ridiculous fan service? Jesus Christ, I swear the author is in love with Lucy and Erza.

-_____-

Tell me this train wreck gets better?

Akito

Fairy Tail

Is this series consist of nothing but ridiculous fan service? Jesus Christ, I swear the author is in love with Lucy and Erza.

-_____-

Ahahahaha

No, what you see is what you get.

Fairy Tail

-_____-

The best arc is tower of heaven and edolas, the fan service is made tolerable thanks to gray fullbuster.

Fairy Tail

-_____-

How far are you ?
The arcs get better to a certain degree but the fan service always there .

Card Boy

Banned
Fairy Tail

-_____-

If your bored bail out, same friendship is magic crap and overarching story never really progresses like Naruto/Bleach.

Wiseblade

Fairy Tail

-_____-

I made the same mistake as you, once. Get out now and save yourself from suffering through the garbage to come. If anything, it only gets worse.

Aizo

Banned
what the hell is this gatchaman crowds and where is my real gatchaman what the fuck

I screen capped some images last time I was watching original Gatchaman, a few months ago, in preparation for these topics.

When I started watching, I was like
, but when it continued, I was like
If I ever meet the writer, I'll sneak up behind him in a clever disguise, and pull it off like a second layer of skin.
Then, I'll give him one of these!
I was excited since Nakamura Kenji was on it, but he really disappointed me. He's one of my favorite anime directors. Shame on you, Nakamura.
Are you still watching it?!
I dropped it. Is it really worth continuing? Red Impulse isn't in it, though...

I screen capped some images last time I was watching original Gatchaman, a few months ago, in preparation for these topics.

When I started watching, I was like

, but when it continued, I was like

If I ever meet the writer, I'll sneak up behind him in a clever disguise, and pull it off like a second layer of skin.

Then, I'll give him one of these!

I was excited since Nakamura Kenji was on it, but he really disappointed me. He's one of my favorite anime directors. Shame on you, Nakamura.

Are you still watching it?!

I dropped it. Is it really worth continuing? Red Impulse isn't in it, though...

It's worth seeing the whole thing, it's different yes, but that's what makes it awesome.

Akito

Fuck yeah, Medaka and Kumagawa will be joining the roster for the upcoming J-Stars Victory Vs game (not sure if I can post the scan here).

Naruto 649

Well at least that means Shikamaru is definitely not in the running to be hokage, I think it at least confirms that Naruto and Sasuke will both be it in the end, and they will have Shikamaru as their tactical advisor like role, would be an excellent village setup. Wonder where Kiba would fit in, in any event at least showed that Shikamaru has been one of his true friends since even his childhood days back in part 1 and the numerous and various flashbacks. Excellent chapter.

Yado

Naruto

Feels like I'm reading the same shit every week at this point. How many chapters does it take for the same characters to reiterate the same sentiments?

Naruto

Who are the crazy fools who think Sasuke will become Hokage at the end of this series again?

Other then the shikimaru scene, another pointless dragged out chapter.

Bleach

My boy Urahara with the save

And I thought the fire Quincy was the only one who wanted to push his burning finger into hitsugaya. All the Quincy want a piece of him.

Tripon

Fairy Tail's strength is that the one to one battles only last a chapter or two, compare that to One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, etc. and that means in a chapter, a one to one fight will have a beginning, middle and conclusion with a definite victor where in a series like Naruto or Bleach, a fight can last multiple volumes without somebody actually winning the fight.

Erza and Lucy being naked half the time is just icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom