• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket 232

Game finally starts and seems like everyone for Seirin is a little nervous except for Kagami.
Really strange that Kagami goes right into the "Zone". I doubt he will be able to keep that up.

LeleSocho

Banned
Aria 37-50

Aria + Clannad OST =
bKFFUuu.png

only 10 chapters left ;__;

Articalys

Nisekoi 93

Well of course the damn scale was broken.

Still, it was nice to read a chapter without any relationship drama for once.

Aizo

Banned
Bought stuff

Interesting. I considered buying both Uchū Kyōdai and Ansatsu Kyōshitsu today. I also considered buying Shokugeki no Soma, Haikyū!!, Baby Steps and Umibe no Onnanoko. I ended up buying none of these.

Do you always feel pressured to buy the whole series of anything you buy? I can't decide if I'll feel fine after buying just one or two volumes of something, and not continuing to pick up future volumes.

Kurita

Interesting. I considered buying both Uchū Kyōdai and Ansatsu Kyōshitsu today. I also considered buying Shokugeki no Soma, Haikyū!!, Baby Steps and Umibe no Onnanoko. I ended up buying none of these.

Do you always feel pressured to buy the whole series of anything you buy? I can't decide if I'll feel fine after buying just one or two volumes of something, and not continuing to pick up future volumes.
Well if it's a series I like, of course.
There are very few series that I drop after a couple of volumes.
I'm easy to please.

Dynedom

The Breaker New Waves - 131

Was that some :DTL? Mah god, the GAR is so strong in Shion.

Cannot wait until he starts fighting again. This might be one of the best wuss-to-warrior transformations ever.

The Breaker: New Waves 131 - +1 Harem

Yup lol

The Breaker: New Waves

What's with Korean artists and hot women. Damn.

The Breaker/New Waves has some of the finest females in manga/manwha. Truthfact.

Sera still best girl.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fairy Tail

I like how there's a shot of a teary reunion and Mashima draws half of the page to be enormous tits.

Mazu wa Hitokuchi 6
tumblr_mu5sq9rKde1qbxqfpo1_500.png

The pigs were pretty excited this chapter, so many flying that Hasegawa even got mad too (though one was still flying). Anyway the movie watching was fairly nice and cute, though he didn't need to be so mean with his own feelings. I hope apology comes fast the next day.

Dynedom

Fairy Tits

I love how that ending is supposed to make us believe anything other than Minerva getting a power-up. Oh well. Par for the course.

dramatis

1. A collection of parodies of classic stories (primarily fairy tales), ranging from the hilarious to the downright disturbing. For Hansel and Gretel. From A Huge Battleship. wonzo is also onboard.
  2. A fascinating look at how relationships can be deepened as long as there's a hole, any hole, to share such personal and intimate experiences with. Moving stuff. For Used, But in Perfect Condition. From wonzo.
  3. Sayoko can see ghosts and offers to let them posses her in order to let them move on. For Renai Kaiden Sayoko-san. From dakkumauji.
  4. Not a bad romance series, somewhat. For Renai Shimasen ka?. From dakkumauji.
  5. A very interesting story about a guy who is sent to an all guys boarding school. For Reversible. From dakkumauji.
  6. i became interested in it since i fucking love water For Aqua. From LeleSocho.
  7. I also like how there is ongoing politics between the royalty of the vampires and between the humans. For Dance in the Vampire Bund. From astrogamer.
  8. This was one of the most enjoyable series I've read for quite some time. For Komorebi no Kuni. From A Huge Battleship.
  9. This was interesting to say the least. For Spotted Flower. From dakkumauji.
  10. Suffering-chan is stricken with a disorder that causes her to see... bizarre, quasi psychedelic shit in all reflective surfaces. For Sekai Oni. From A Huge Battleship.
  11. A girl is saved from under a fallen rock by a man who carries a large sword. For Rikon Choutei. From dakkumauji.
  12. This is by far and way one of the most surreal horror mangas I've ever read. For Panorama of Hell. From wonzo.
  13. A one shot about a department store where the merchandise has gone wild, mutilated and are now dangerous beasts. For Tokyo Department War Memoir. From dakkumauji.
  14. This really does feel like Ranma 1/2 but just with less will-they-will-they-not and more supernatural things going on. For Rin-ne. From dakkumauji.
  15. A guy who got turned into a woman can only turn back when he's aroused, and vice versa. For Nyotai Ka. From Antiwhippy.
  16. Eiken mixed with a gender bending magical girl manga where the main guy is worthless. For Okitsune-Sama De Chu. From Stulaw.
  17. A guy who is secretly obsessed with Shoujo manga who suddenly gets confessed to by a peculiar girl that seems to only be interested in his underwear. For Ore no Pantsu ga Nerawareteita 01. From Theonik.
  18. Poetic.Injustice reads I Am a Hero and other manga.
  19. Ippo was really high quality until around 600 chapters. For Hajime no Ippo. From DarkMehm.
  20. The adventures of a modern day samurai raising his daughter after his wife passes away. For Samurai Papa 01. From dakkumauji.
  21. It's about a girl and a guy getting to know each other through the weird stuff in the guy's room. For Bonnouji Vol 1. From Antiwhippy.
  22. If you had the power to stop time for a few minutes each day, what would you do with it? For Flag Time. From A Huge Battleship. (not what you think)
  23. One of the classics I never got around to read and I can tell that it's really good stuff even though there are still a lot of volumes left I have to read. For Kare Kano. From Akito.
  24. A classy manga about a chocolate enthusiast from the Undon Lady/Golondrina author. For Une Histoire d’Un Amateur de Friandises 01. From flawfuls.
  25. I liked this. It was one of the Comic Natalie Daishou 2013 award winners. For Shiki no Zenjitsu. From AlabastreAizo.
  26. Not a bad start and I am looking forward to seeing how this ten step program ends up working. For Ten Count 01. From dakkumauji.
  27. Will marrying a closeted gay man help? For Banana Bread Pudding. From wonzo.
  28. Suspense murder mystery set in the '50s involving a treasure in a clock tower. For Yuureitou. From Bright Side of Life.
  29. A cute tale of two people who always walk pass each other in the morning but are separated by glass. For The Girl on the Other Side of the Glass. From dakkumauji.
  30. This is mobile phone war translated into a 4-koma. For Hana no Android Gakuen. From Akito.
  31. That wish ends up making her the size of a doll, as he is some sort of doll obessed neet. For 1/8 Kanojo. From Theonik.
  32. If someone wants to read story about how children would realistically act on their own in dire situations, though, I'll just recommend that they read Lord of the Flies. For Hyouryuu Kyoushitsu. From AlabastreAizo. (actual review)
  33. Then the last five pages happen For Kami-sama Drop. From Save 'N Quit.
  34. We need more manga about artists. For Kabe no Naka no Tenshi. From Dedication Through Light.
  35. One of those wonzo-level manga. For Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken. From wonzo.
  36. What if being a tsundere wasn't an [adorable/annoying] character trait but actually a serious mental health condition? For Mozuya-san Gyakujousuru. From A Huge Battleship.
  37. There is weird, and then there is Flowers. For Flowers (OKUSE Saki). From Lain.
  38. A pair of travelers go around the world to collect wisdoms that are in the wrong hand. For Unknown. From dakkumauji.
  39. A story about a blooming friendship between a wannabe mangaka who has accidentally killed someone and a Dexter-like guy who sees killing as a need. For Wolf & Mary. From Akito.
  40. The answer is in the sadness and joy of the little bit of life that was left between one man and one dog. For Hoshi Mamoru Inu & Zoku Hoshi Mamoru Inu. From Akito.
  41. It wasn't much dumber than the average shonen and the Egyptian influences gave it a unique taste. I enjoyed it. For Yu-Gi-Oh! (Millenium World). From Glass Rebel.
  42. The world's interesting since it's more wasteland than established cities. For Shintetsu no Agartha. From dakkumauji.
  43. If you like cute yuri stories this is one for your list I guess. For Girl's Planetarium. From Theonik.
  44. A former Olympian, dumped by a girl he loved for being black uses a convicted scientists invisibility ray to turn himself invisible. For Alabaster. From Lirlond.
  45. In the future where plants are extinct, a sudden diseases emerges where a host's body is taken over by plants and killed. For Shinigami x Doctor. From dakkumauji.
  46. A weak and sickly girl overdoses on some super medicine so she wouldn't miss her big date and ends up becoming a zombie in the process. For Shikabane Cherry. From dakkumauji.
  47. A really sweet, short story about a swan trying to help a dude who helped her. For Hagoromo Mishin. From Antiwhippy.
  48. Didn't expect to cry from this, but I totally did. For Majime na Jikan. From Antiwhippy.
  49. This is probably the first time I read a story centred around a stock/finance otaku. For Billionaire Girl. From Antiwhippy.
  50. This whole thing is like TTGL if it was a battle seinen romcom manga with Kamina and Simon merged into one incredibly strong (and moe) female lead. For Nejimaki Kagyu. From wonzo.
  51. A cute oneshot about a little boy's journey to give flowers to a girl he likes in a hospital. For Makka na Tulip wo Kimi ni. From dakkumauji.
  52. Beyond it's generic premise, it was interesting to read. For Strike The Blood. From dakkumauji.
  53. This is a fun read. It's a battle series revolving around magic tattoos or crests or whatever. For Taboo-Tattoo. From A Huge Battleship.
  54. First impressions were unremarkable, but actually as it's progressed I've warmed to it far more. For Manga no Tsukurikata. From A Huge Battleship.
  55. Short little shoujo tragedy about a robot impersonating a plane disaster victim. For Hal (Ayase Umi). From A Huge Battleship.
  56. Will definitely keep an eye on, even if my expectations aren't high. For La Vie en Doll. From A Huge Battleship.
  57. A Wandering Son-esque story about three boys who crossdress for various reasons. For Bokura no Hentai. From firehawk12.
  58. It's like a shounen action version of Liar Game in the Edo period (or warring states period?). For Itsuwaribito Utsuho. From cosmicblizzard.
  59. It's a deconstruction of the vampire genre and the characters can be quite unpredictable at times. For The Bestest Method of Vampire Breeding. From Akito.
  60. In this world shinigami actually kill forever alone losers to keep the balance of the world intact! For Shinigami-san and the Four Girlfriends. From Kusagari.
  61. Pretty funny one shot with a different take on the writer and editor thing that lots of stories have. For Sparkling Days. From Dedication Through Light.
  62. This is worth reading for the art gags alone as they're brilliant. For Himouto! Umaru-chan. From wonzo.

Fairy Tail 354

Well nice and happy but the bewbies was all in the way of the crying, why would one even draw them in such a manner and angle for such a sentimental moment. Mashima has been slipping each arc at times. Hopefully he recovers next chapter.

MCD

Fairy Tail 354

Well nice and happy but the bewbies was all in the way of the crying, why would one even draw them in such a manner and angle for such a sentimental moment. Mashima has been slipping each arc at times. Hopefully he recovers next chapter.

Yeah, it was silly even for Mashima.

UQ Holder 7

Basago best one and then the dude in the lab coat of sorts.

Snow white and the seven drawfs 8
tumblr_mu61d3f4bc1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Finally Takeru and Fujimaru get together, took awhile (was quite fast in actual time in the manga, but these slow releases). It was worthwhile and such big smile Takeru had.

Anyway hyped for the new characters if they join up. They look like they are on the cover so maybe it is possible they are part of the seven.

Birdman 4

The whole rooftop scene was funny with them all going shirtless and joking around a bit. I wonder if someday this can be an anime, itd be really cool with the premise.

Otherwise Takaya seems like a nice personality to add.

The Flow Stream 16
tumblr_mu64nlCVH11qbxqfpo1_500.png

This team is great even if everyone around them is far more skilled, I think they will be able to cunningly come out in the end. But for they themselves, I like how they all have different personalities that are fairly in conflict but may end up growing to like each other. The bully was cast out from his group and at least had some change of heart to want to succeed so I guess it is possible and something to look forward too.

One Outs 141-144

All going according to keikaku.
You really can feel the final chapters are closing in; it's just getting too easy for Tokuchi!
I miss the conflicts of the first arc (against the owner) and of the beginning of the second one (against the players), but it's still a fun read.

You really can feel the final chapters are closing in; it's just getting too easy for Tokuchi!
I miss the conflicts of the first arc (against the owner) and of the beginning of the second one (against the players), but it's still a fun read.

Maybe the league owner will step up his game. For now he didnt do anything shady like the Lycaons owner.

nb16Zzb.jpg

To Love Ru Darkness 36

Mea is really starting to grow on me after initially hating her when she tried to disturb the harem plan early on.

And woooo at the Mikado fanservice!

Been awhile since that's happened.

Korosenai

Trying to decide whether or not I should start reading or watching Magi... which manga chapters does the first 25 episodes cover?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Trying to decide whether or not I should start reading or watching Magi... which manga chapters does the first 25 episodes cover?

Don't watch the anime, it's terrible.

From what I've heard, it covers the first 100 chapters or so.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Aunt Tits 96

If that dude taps the aunt before Minamoto, I will die laughing. Absolutely DIE.

Also this chapter really put the TITS back in AUNT TITS, goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom